Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest Dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let me start by saying I don't think this dream was prophetic in any way, but I really want to see if anyone else has dreamed anything similar, or if any of you have been having VERY vivid dreams for the past week or so.

I moved out of an apartment this past weekend, and my girlfriend and I were pretty exhausted by the end of it. On the last night of moving boxes and cleaning the old place, our upstairs neighbor, whom neither of us had ever spoken to before came down and introduced herself and shared what I will only call a bowl with us Smile

We wound up talking to ANOTHER unknown neighbor who helped the 3 of us lift a freakin' heavy wooden chest, and I wound up with a smashed toe from a brick, which I'm considering as some kind of psychic greeting. I'm setting this all up because it was a very unique end to the night, probably the most interesting thing to happen in that apartment in the 6 months we lived there.

That night I had some very, very vivid dreams, but what stood out the most was experiencing something like the Harvest. I'm personally on the fence as to whether it's an instant "Rapture" type event, or gradual. It really doesn't matter to me or my reason for being here. The dream was apparently one of instant though.

I was standing in the back yard of my childhood home, looking up at a night time sky. There was a lot going on in the dream, but I don't remember the details other than at some point while looking up, I began to see rainbow-colored "tubes" of light beaming down from the sky...and then yellow-white blips of light moving upwards, what I assumed to be souls being harvested. Then one of the rainbow light tubes appeared far over me and I stood looking up at it, ready for Scotty to beam me up. I remember thinking "I'm ready! I'm ready!" And then there was an intense light, but rather than experiencing what was to come, I found myself aware that I was asleep, and gradually came back into my body and woke up, obviously just a TEENSY BIT disappointed.

I don't think it was the specific content of the dream that was important, though I'm interested to hear similar stories. I think it was more important to realize that there was some significant communication going on between my Higher Self, and possibly other positive entities, and myself. It was very encouraging!
(08-02-2010, 07:31 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]Let me start by saying I don't think this dream was prophetic in any way, but I really want to see if anyone else has dreamed anything similar, or if any of you have been having VERY vivid dreams for the past week or so.

Hasn't happened for me, but it's interesting to learn about your experience.

By the way, since you're moving, did you catch Lavazza's discussion of spiritual cleaning for a new home?
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1387
I think you would find Whitley Strieber's new book, The Omega Point, to be of interest.
Like your dream is what I thought of when I saw this.

[Image: IMG_6296.jpg]
I'll have to check out the cleansing post Questioner, we actually are probably moving to another unit because the one we first got into is apparently falling apart. That or I somehow managed to kill an AC unit & fridge with my brain all in one fell swoop...It would be good to cleanse it though since I intend on doing a lot of music writing and meditation there.

I've heard of Omega Point but never read it, I'll see if the library has a copy, thanks Eddie!

That's a freaky crop circle. Looking at it triggers flashes of the dream! Thanks!
That circle does have a strong energy that pushes against my chest. Will take a bit to get my mind around it and integrate that type of energy.
I just noticed, but are those people in the picture? Is it human crafted?

fairyfarmgirl

I am familar with this vision Circle of One. I understand the disappointment all too well. One thing I do know for mySelf is that the experience is occurring--- but at an energetic level. The Downloading of Packets of Upgrades is what sometimes comes from the Rainbow columns. The Rainbow is a very old representation of Oneness. All is contained within the Rainbow... all of the spectrum of vibration-- seen and unseen, heard and unheard. The Song of Spheres could be argued to be a Rainbow of Vibration.

Perhaps a good cleanse of what ever unit you are moving too is in order.

Seems like a portal is opening for you. I saw what you described when I began working with the Beings that I work with/they work with me... The exchange is equal... Emissaries of Light... Sirian to be specific.

The Rainbow is very telling as this is part of the prophecy of the Native American Hopi and also the Wandering Wolf/Maya and the Elder Brothers and the Shamballa.

I have found for me in my personal experience when one integrates the Sacred Gate of Grace (metatron's cube) into the Heart-- The HEART becomes the Portal-- connection... this is a complex concept that I am attempting to allude to in allegory for that is how concepts are best understood.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqg5bPZ0HE

By cleansing your abode, you are also cleansing your HEART and Body Matrix Energy Systems... as well as cleansing all that is around you. The Cleansing of Energy--- Bringing forth and anchoring Love/Light within you abode will radiate outward as a drop of Love into the Ocean of Infinity.. the Drop will effect all other drops... and thus create greater harmony within you--- as there is really "no outside" only inside... the inside creates the outside... this will create the harmony that you seek and also allow for greater connection to the great mystery of Love.[attachment=193]

I prefer to use Angelic Energy/Shamanic work to cleanse an abode... but that is me.

Well, that's my salt...

fairyfarmgirl
I have yes. It was rather different to yours. I'm not sure it was to do with Harvest or my present.

Dream.

I'm in an underground station/mal with another person.
They have dropped coins on an escalator, and want me to get it for them.
I have feeling of time running out.
I'm waiting for the money to come back up.
Large Street cleaner with flashing lights and beeping appears... it's cleaning.
I grab the person I'm with urgently and say - 'It's time to go now, we have to go'

All zooms out to darkness so I'm viewing what looks like a glowing faimly/ansestral tree with no names on.
A voice says to me 'This way'
I'm being pulled across time lines.

I woke up after that, it meant little to me at the time but seemed odd enough for me to get up and write down. I've since read the channelling bout other time lines, still all a little odd to me Smile

fairyfarmgirl

I am aware of the healing of the timelines. This is what happens when we begin to heal ourselves and activate into our Life Contracts. All that is healed now-- also heals the past and future potentials.

--fairyfarmgirl
(08-03-2010, 02:09 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed, but are those people in the picture? Is it human crafted?

I don't want to derail the dream discussion with a side discussion of crop circles. I will point out that there are more pictures, and some discussion, of this crop circle at http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/...2010a.html.

Some of the pictures clearly show people exploring the already-present circle.

It looks to me that this is one of the crop formations where the stalks are neatly cut or creased so that the grain lies down in rows or circular whorls, without any damage to the head of the grain. I don't know of any serious suggestion about how people could do that, especially in the wide circle while the rest of the field and the fine lines don't show any sign of anything heavy, hot, or sharp being involved in the design's construction. Further discussion of crop circles in general should probably go in its own thread.
Trippy dream dude! That does sound a bit of a let down to just wake up as that was going on lol BigSmile

I had a harvest-related experience, but it wasn't a dream...
I'm lucky to type a single sentence without derailing it midway. It's a bad habit of mine, Questioner Smile

I was originally wondering if a lot of us didn't have an unusual night that night. Maybe some kind of precursor to tonight's solar "tsunami."
i had an unusual night that night, by the standards you have mentioned. though, it was only slightly unusual according to my recent standards.
In some outside channeled material, I found these premises:
1. Harvest hasn't happened yet.
2. Disclosure of the history of our situation, ET involvement in history, etc., will happen before Harvest. Disclosure in this context meant use of some spiritual or divine approach to get the news to all people in a way that's clearly unmistakable, unfakable, and available to conscious memory for further discussion; perhaps followed up by further communications using our existing infrastructure such as TV documentaries.
3. There's current discussion going on in higher densities about how to best handle Disclosure. Should the people of Earth be provided with a very comprehensive collection of paradigm-shattering information immediately? Or should just a little bit of information be provided, a little bit at a time, so that it will be easier to understand, absorb, and act on before the next batch is provided?
4. The overall spiritual state of the general population will be the determining factor in how the Disclosure occurs.

After reading that material a few days ago, I've found that when most relaxed, as in taking a bath or in bed but not quite asleep, I've had a lot of thoughts visiting me about the various ways that this could all occur.
I had the idea that if there was unmistakable Disclosure, but not yet telepathic communication throughout humanity, I'd love to host a call-in talk show for various ET's, humans, Wanderers etc. to explore their perspectives about what might happen next for humanity.
Not actually a dream, but it did seem to me to be a kind of reverie state of various concepts coming to visit from outside my own mind/brain system.
I hope this post of my experience adds something to the harvest dream discussion. If it detracts, I apologize and it could be removed.

fairyfarmgirl

Q--

I have had a similar dream-- where "ET's" that look humanoid are on a Talk show as a panel taking questions and answering them... LOL I believe the message has been sent and is simply waiting to be opened.

I agree that harvest will occur after disclosure. And will all harvests it takes time... as a fairyfarmer I am well aware of how long a harvest takes to harvest, process, and render into a form that is transportable. I do have to say though... the word harvest just fills me with dread. I prefer the word, shift... A shift has a connotation of the chrysalis effect simply a natural cycle of evolution.

[attachment=194]

Q and All-
I believe the word harvest was a distortion. Most people would not like to be harvested...

Harvest= Food, Fuel, Usable Materials.

fairyfarmgirl
(08-05-2010, 08:39 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I have had a similar dream-- where "ET's" that look humanoid are on a Talk show as a panel taking questions and answering them... LOL I believe the message has been sent and is simply waiting to be opened.

Well it would be a huge fun blast for me to host that panel discussion. Smile

Quote:I believe the word harvest was a distortion. Most people would not like to be harvested... Harvest= Food, Fuel, Usable Materials.

Not only that, but when it comes to grain, harvest time means:
Off with their heads!
[Image: WDCC-ALICE-IN-WONDERLAND-QUEEN-OF-HEARTS-I.jpg]
All vibratory complex of sound are distortions, meant to approximate as closely as possible the idea being conveyed. In this case, the term harvest was used, however we may view it as unpleasant.

Perhaps if one of the following words had been used in stead: fruition, garnering, gathering, ingathering, result, return, yield, yielding, amass, reap.
(08-05-2010, 09:11 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]All vibratory complex of sound are distortions, meant to approximate as closely as possible the idea being conveyed. In this case, the term harvest was used, however we may view it as unpleasant.

Perhaps if one of the following words had been used in stead: fruition, garnering, gathering, ingathering, result, return, yield, yielding, amass, reap.

Personally, I like the term Harvest for a few reasons. First, I think it is an accurate description of the underlying purpose for the process: To bring in the "crops" that have been planted, grown, and nurtured, for the purpose of processing them so that they may ultimately be consumed by the One Creator.

I also like the fact that it plays off our ego sense of being more important, somehow, than the plants that we eat.

3D Sunset
Is it the Biblical connection that makes the word Harvest a bit negative? Especially since the idea of separating the wheats from the tares, then THROWING THE TARES IN THE FIRE is a bit...well, negative. Peregrinus nailed it though, all spoken words are distortions of the thought behind it. Which is why I don't see why people get offended by "curse" words!

My dreams have continued to be extremely vivid for the past week. No more Harvest dreams, BUT, I experienced a kind of light in a dream that there are no words to convey. While in the dream, I had a feeling of "this is what 4D looks like" when I saw it. The closest description I can give is that it was like 3D light with more light in it, not brighter, just...MORE of it, if that makes sense.

Brittany

I had a dream once that I was walking in a parking lot and my body just started feeling SO heavy. Then I felt a strong tugging sensation, as if something was trying to pull me up but my feet were rooted to the ground. I looked up in the sky and saw three bright, circular lights, and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Then I sort of just 'let go' and popped out of my body and I was...somewhere else. In the clouds or something. It was all a bit confusing, so I sort of...shifted back a bit and saw buildings coming into focus and realized that it was all real and it was okay...a good thing. If only it HAD been real. I'm one of those people who's kind of wishing something huge and obvious is going to happen in 2012, but somehow I get the feeling it isn't going to be anything that would inspire mass panic...even if it would be fun.

fairyfarmgirl

Last night I was awakened by a centrifruge sort of crystaline sound... and when I opened my eyes hovering above me was a large ice blue colored orb that was translucent... and it continued to hover over me at eye level until I sat up and hailed it... it went over to the other side of the room---nodded yes--- and slowly as if waving "Good-bye" left out the southeast wall of the room.

Afterwards, I found the whole visitation to be hilarious and laughed aloud. The feeling of happy joy and mirth is inmistakable.
--fairyfarmgirl
Famed author Whitley Strieber recently had a dream that is quite relevant to this thread. He relates it here:

A Powerful Dream
I suppose I should add one of my own.

(Edited to add: because of the very annoying feature of this board, that places sequential posts of individual posters in the same box, I should specify that the dream related below is mine, and not Whitley's, which is linked above.)

I had this dream way back in 1982 or 1983, when I was in graduate school.

I found myself walking along a plain, with hundreds of other people. We were spread out, tens of yards apart, but people stretched to my left and right, and behind me, as far as I could see. The plain was very flat, and growing on it was sparse vegetation, the sort one would see in the drier areas of Montana or Wyoming; winterfat, dwarf sage, etc. All of us were walking in the same direction, headed toward something unseen.

As we walked along, people dropped out, one by one. The going seemed to get harder, and we had to crawl on our hands and knees. Many more fell, unable to continue. The going got harder still. We had to crawl forward on our bellies, like snakes.

There were very few of us left now. I kept going. Finally, I was the only one. I slithered up to a strange scene, and stood up.

I was confronted by a large round head, perhaps 6 or 7 feet across, levitating several feet above the ground, flanked by two enormous lions. The head appeared to be made of black stone, perhaps basalt or olivine. It resembled those Olmec heads found in the jungle of Tabasco, but it was much more intricate, and constantly changing, instantaneously morphing into other visages, all of which were bizarre and terrifying. However, I was not afraid of it. I perceived it as a sign that I was one of the "few", one who would carry onto the next phase of human existence.

At the time, I did not understand the implications of the dream. I think I do now.
I came to understand a way of charging crystals a week or two ago that I have yet to see or find online, in any books I have, or in any description anywhere. This way of charging them just came to me. After charging a crystal now, I can barely hold onto it*. Last night I thought I would use one of these crystals (A Siberian Quartz) by placing it under my pillow when I slept and to see if there was any effect or result.

I had a very vivid dream which dealt with the coming days prior to the harvest. The dream was "narrated" telepathically by an entity which was able to change form and did so in front of my view to come to appear a third density looking vehicle (person).

In this dream I oversaw a series of events. It was like, for example, viewing something from on top of an overlooking hill where the individual effects were not visible, but the mass scale was. In the dream, I was dispassionate about these events, seeing these as part of a designed process... and explained that that was exactly what I was seeing... designed to create the big finish, the finale, the ending. It was conveyed to me the catalysts the world are seeing now are what will wake and polarize as many people as possible.

There is nothing to fear. All is perfect Smile

*As we have learned from the past of mankind, charging of crystals can be used for good or bad, and as such can be dangerous. I therefore will not disclose the method I use. If you are to know how to do this, you will know by yourself.
(08-16-2010, 02:37 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I had a very vivid dream which dealt with the coming days prior to the harvest. The dream was "narrated" telepathically by an entity which was able to change form and did so in front of my view to come to appear a third density looking vehicle (person).

In this dream I oversaw a series of events. It was like, for example, viewing something from on top of an overlooking hill where the individual effects were not visible, but the mass scale was. In the dream, I was dispassionate about these events, seeing these as part of a designed process... and explained that that was exactly what I was seeing... designed to create the big finish, the finale, the ending. It was conveyed to me the catalysts the world are seeing now are what will wake and polarize as many people as possible.

Care to reveal any of the details?
(08-17-2010, 08:42 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Care to reveal any of the details?

Rather than reveal specifics, I will simply generalize and say that these catalysts, from the human perspective, look rather difficult and turbulent.

I could say what I saw... but what I saw is only one possible time stream*. The actual time stream will be determined by the whole of mankind itself.

*I use that term because to me it appears to suit the possibilities better than the word timeline, which encompasses a single lateral time, not the understanding of multiple unfolding realities.

seejay21

(08-17-2010, 11:51 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2010, 08:42 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Care to reveal any of the details?

Rather than reveal specifics, I will simply generalize and say that these catalysts, from the human perspective, look rather difficult and turbulent.

I could say what I saw... but what I saw is only one possible time stream*. The actual time stream will be determined by the whole of mankind itself.

*I use that term because to me it appears to suit the possibilities better than the word timeline, which encompasses a single lateral time, not the understanding of multiple unfolding realities.

Actually, the time stream will be determined by me. I hope I don't mess it up. (Sorry haven't read the whole thread) but really, jus sayn. Smile
Thanks for sharing that Peregrinus. I've felt pretty reserved towards using crystals, but I get an urge now and then to explore them more. And I think your post may be the final catalyst needed to do some research.

The vivid dreams continue for me, though no more Harvest ones that I can remember.
I had a dream last night, which may have been a harvest related one.

I was flying in an airplane, and as we were nearing the runway, the pilot got on the intercom and said that the air traffic control had asked that the plane go into a holding pattern at 1,000 feet (which seemed to me to be low). A short while later the pilot said that we were being diverted to another runway a mile away. The reason given was that there were a bunch of UFOs on the main runway with crowds of people so we couldn't land there. I then remembered (in the dream) that "Oh yeah, today's the day when the aliens were supposed to arrive". Then I woke up!
I charge with zero point, or mentally resonating the crystal with my energy field. Though I don't use crystals too much, since I can pull energy from wherever and to wherever I need. Of course they do help to focus down the energy for times when that is needed.

Putting crystals into a geometric pattern like a star of david can charge them up as well.
Pages: 1 2