Bring4th

Full Version: Anthropomorphic Shamanism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I think your dream is very powerful, Gemini, and shows how strong you are. Even in the face of great defeat, you still tried to love them.

Quote:You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love.

Sounds like you "beat the game". Smile
(05-18-2017, 11:36 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I think your dream is very powerful, Gemini, and shows how strong you are. Even in the face of great defeat, you still tried to love them.

Quote:You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love.

Sounds like you "beat the game". Smile

Thanks. Yeah, the last one I had was where my "mom" in that dream was attacking me, and I just cried as a kid. I think this was a step up.
I'm learning to not be so afraid when I see shifting shadows at night in my room as well.

This anthro shamanism is about learning who I am really. Anthros themselves come second to my own growth.
A love poem to my spirit guide.

Reach in to me and touch my heart. This is how I feel.
You are everywhere to me, a friend, a lover.
I want to touch you and smell you all over.
Keep giving me that good ole' anthro energy.
You feel solid, my spirit guide, the great love you have.
I want you. Is there anything I could want me even more?
You brighten my day like any anthro could.
You are like all these anthros to me.
Share with me your touch, how deep it goes.

Were you there with the source of all anthros?
Are you still there, a multidimensional entity?
Are you showing me just what I can handle?
You are so giving of yourself to me. I don't deserve it.
But I am happy, it makes me elated, that you know me.
Are there others you are helping? Do they know anthros too?
And your eyes see into infinity. They reflect the truth, and so much more.
They are truth evidently clear before me. I am humbled.

In your heart is the purest green. My eyes cannot even see it for what it is.
And touching your paws and the paw pads makes me shiver.
Your chest fluff I could just rest my face in, for the good part of a day.
You are so soft, so gentle, so wise, so endearing.
My spirit guide, will you always be there for me?
I just want to hug you for hours, and feel your warmth on me.
I want to play with your tail so much, I wish I had one of my own that was furry.
I hold my right hand on your heart. The green light shines through.
What if I'm the dream of an anthro and I'm trying to reach my creator?
Maybe I exist in their heart chakra.
Mmmmyyuuuuup, Gemini you're getting harvested this time around.  You're just so darn loving!

And deep.

I'm glad this path has proven so fruitful for you Heart
I think that Gemini is a fine example of the path of self-acceptance of discovering a balance of self-love with love of others. I'm glad to have been able to help share in the journey.
Thank you Jade, C_A and Aion for your wonderful feedback. It means a lot.

Here is the latest furry video I made to one of my favorite songs.

If it does not show up, the URL is: https://youtu.be/0av520C5EQQ
A dream.

I was riding in a spaceship with Han Solo and a wookie. It was just like a Star Wars ship. I was like in third person but invisible to them. We were trying to find the ship that caused 9/11, the spaceship. There were wookie's and humans both searching. I think the commanding officer was a woman. Eventually they found and destroyed that ship. And I was asking the woman was it a human or a wookie that destroyed it? But I never got an answer. She just said that to commemorate that, they always did some kind of function on 9/10. This dream seemed full of symbols, but I never got word on whether it was a wookie or a human that succeeded. So maybe that means my human and furry side are in balance. None tries to take over.
I found there are a lot of mental distractions and intrusive thoughts as I discover myself.
The digging into the roots of mind is so subtle. The balance is really fine.

I'll get sexual thoughts and realize there's a time and a place for them. Not necessarily when I am journeying.

It's a fine line between staying just conscious enough to dictate to the Dragon NaturallySpeaking with complete sentences and punctuation (yes I have to tell it period and comma and quotes and such),
and falling off into unconsciousness where I record nothing and forget everything.

At least on this path I capture 90+% of the information. I'm at over 50 pages of notes so far. I aim to have 1000-2000 pages of notes in about 5 years when I should be able to do this professionally.
If I don't go deep enough though it becomes a dictation of the conscious mind, rather than my guide talking. My guide appears in different forms. I'm learning to find him by how his energy feels.
It turns out the bank that I had to switch to because I'm no longer an employee at the old one, has a Disney debit card, which I now have.
It looks like the following. They are anthropomorphic (as in traits like a human), though not humanoid or real "anthro".
Still, they are cute.

[Image: debit-cards-dalmation.jpg]

For cute anthros, I look for ones like this:

[Image: cute_anthros.jpg]
by Rileyy.
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/17226634/
I just wanted to share this idea because it kind of tripped me out. I shared it with Gemini in PM, but I thought it might be interesting to ponder here.

We are all already anthros because we are primate anthros. Anthropomorphization is a process which Intelligent Infinity takes through its explorations of the distortions through Intelligent Energy and is one of the methods of exploring beyond the second density. It is a vehicle for exploration of higher densities. We are anthropomorphized energy.
The Celtic Shamanism book I am reading actually said that faeries die, and have children. Or it may have been beings in the Otherworlds.
So the anthros I am seeking to learn about may either be in time/space 3D, or in a higher density like 5D where you choose your body.

5D might be harder to communicate with, because I'm not sure if we can visualize and talk with 5D beings.
It's easier to do time/space entities, but then again, if they die, can they really be of time/space?

And if it's the astral plane they exist on, I believe that is 4D, where entities can have children and also die.
Well, everything changes form. Death is just a gateway through which the Creator changes its form. So even entities that exist on the inner planes can 'die' in the sense that they choose to evolve, progress and change their form. We typically see death as imposed upon us but in many fields of reality it is a decision.
(05-24-2017, 06:04 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I just wanted to share this idea because it kind of tripped me out. I shared it with Gemini in PM, but I thought it might be interesting to ponder here.

We are all already anthros because we are primate anthros. Anthropomorphization is a process which Intelligent Infinity takes through its explorations of the distortions through Intelligent Energy and is one of the methods of exploring beyond the second density. It is a vehicle for exploration of higher densities. We are anthropomorphized energy.

That does change a lot about being anthros already. I'll have to find a way to explain that to others.

We are anthros because we are ONE with Creator, who is the ultimate anthro.
We are anthro because we evolved to be human-like in our features and state of being.

I've recognized before that humans were a form of anthro, but it just feels so darn more exciting to tell others what they could become on the inside.

So we are technically "anthro", but still strive to be anthro. Or at least my targeted audience would be that.

Thanks for your input.

I love this subject so much that time practically stops when I work on it, and I could do it all day. The meditating and recording my experiences is awesome work.
Well each anthro species probably has its own characteristics so you could approach it that although we all enjoy our primate anthro traits here we can also benefit from discovering the traits of other anthro species within ourselves. Something like that?

They say time flies when you're having fun, right?
I dreamed I started a huge citywide fire because of my pride. Or my inexperience with dangerous things. I was on a boat and I just kept adding fuel to the fire with what I was doing, never stopping until I caught a glimpse of the fire and then knew it had spread. I was using a piece of paper playing a game on it with other people, and I wanted to win at all costs. It was horrible my personality in that. This is the same thing I had gone through years ago when watching the movie spirit of the forest. When they burned their clubhouse down, I felt responsible. This fire in this dream was way bigger like one that could not be put out.

I don't know why I was being allowed to do this. It was some form of magic. I don't know if it dealt with higher density magic or not, but it showed I was not ready. I always try to do things in the extreme, when all it takes is little movements. Small moves is all it takes yet I tried take much as I could at a remove, dangerous. An experience like I had before, where I tried to climb the densities too fast and ended up burning the world. It was scary when it was out of control, and it was my fault, and there was no one who could help. Oh, and I think I was trying to get out of the responsibility of having caused it, but I'm not sure there.

It could be knowledge I was seeking, or am seeking in real life. I see knowledge of anthros, but I need to be careful when dealing with higher density learnings. I don't want to hurt anyone.
I saw this synchronicity on the news rack at the grocery store today. I didn't pick it up, but I took note of it informing me of being on my most blissful path.
I was so worn out from the 99-degree heat outside and hours of shopping that I didn't do any dialogue today toward my project.
Will have to see how I feel later, or tomorrow.

[Image: spirituality_now.jpg]
I'm at 70 pages of notes on the shamanism I'm studying by myself.
In the excerpt below you can see how challenging it is to see, let alone interact with anthros, or even communicate with them.
It strains my mind to exhaustion to exist in their world for up to an hour.

It's like the following couple of pages:

5/30/17 shamanic journey

It's very subtle, this experience. I'm not even that advanced. It will continue to become infinitely subtle. It's about turning around the bad thoughts. Start thinking more positive, and do not fear the worst. The difference between the negative and a positive thought can be rather subtle. It is however still discernible. An anthro with his ears down serves me a drink. I'm in their world now. It's a pool hall. Even I am anthro here. But I still don't identify as one completely.

Despite my paw pads and claws, I can easily lift the glass and hold it. I feel how cold it is with ice. It is not that strong this drink. For I have not developed my inner senses of taste and smell. Even here is a fractal, the holographic nature of the universe. What I do here affects the physical. So I must be vigilant, if that's the right word. It is good I can carry my humor over to this new world. New meaning I have not been here before that I can remember.

An anthro rabbit holds up an Easter egg, a big one over a foot across. I need to quit opening my eyes to check on the text. It distracts me and takes me out of the trance. But it's not wrong, there's no way to do this wrong. I'm working on my solar plexus chakra. It has a blockage I can feel in my stomach. I see people with solid black eyes and sharp teeth. They look a little scary but they're not harmful. They may be part of my shadow self. I'm reminded of the movie where a prisoner injects Windex window cleaner into his veins without knowing it. He was the most ruthless one in that prison, and then he died. I still don't know what movie that was.

I need to learn to be more organized. My life maybe starting to become more challenging. But I will always try to keep on top of these journeys, to hopefully learn more about myself. To help others as well. The anthro Robin Hood puts a flower into a tall glass. It looks like a daisy I think it is. Here he doesn't have to steal from the rich, for nobody uses money really. There's no need for real sustenance here, though people eat as they wish to. It's a lively bar.

I see those dark figures again and I just send them love. They are like vampires, but different. They pray only upon what they are given, rather than taking. So I choose to give love. I choose to give light. I'm not at the inner recesses of the mind yet, but here in this first layer of anthro reality I am accepted. I'm in another world with transformer robots. They are technically anthros of robots, anthro machines. Though they are not the type of anthros that I seek.

I have to sit up because my back is getting all sweaty in this chair. It was making me very warm. And though my fan is on, it's not pointed at me. I see a city that looks kind of like London, but is it is a mix of anthros and humans and giants. There is one giant here with red hair. He isn't that intelligent though, he scratches his head a lot trying to figure things out. I have seen this giant before in a cartoon, though I don't remember which one.

I'm seeing regular feral giraffes riding a Ferris wheel of sorts. They are cartoony. I'm doing an awful lot of voice commands because it mistakes my words. I'm getting a little itchy again. Just have to scratch these itches so they don't pester me for very long. Where one appears there are dozens. I'm seeing a lot of African animals on the Serengeti I believe it is. These ones are not anthro. But you can't have anthro all the time. There is a time to anthro and a time to not.

I see anthros walking that are poorly drawn, but they are easy to identify as anthro. There are some drinking coffee and talking amongst themselves. I get very little conversation myself. "You've got to learn before you can interact" a voice tells me. It's not a hallucination of a voice, it is more of an idea that appears to me. I do realize I have far to go before being one of them truly. They are not magical as I expected, but I haven't seen much of them yet. They are doing natural things. They are very social, and I see a few smile.

What can you learn in an hour? That's how long I give myself at each session. I don't want to become burned out. But nothing drives me further than this. I'm seeing Bodi from Rock Dog. He's smiling his usual smile while he walks and plays guitar. I still can't quite make out with the words of these beings, though he is singing something. His words would be precious to me, but I need to learn how to hear.

When I finally do make out words, they often are nonsensical. Just random words thrown together streaming from my subconscious. Everything is turning white and frozen now. Winter came fast. Everything is icing up, in a matter of moments. Better to correct the grammar now than waiting till the end when I forget what I said. I'm training myself because I have no trainer. Maybe I will find a teacher that will help me discover more from within. More about what connects me to the anthros. I see up close to Bodi's eye from Rock Dog and even his eye is inspirational to me. I'm about 48 minutes in and I'm getting mentally exhausted, so I think I'm going to end it here for now.
Had an experience in my last journey of being in a pool hall / bar with anthros playing pool.
Then I saw this image maybe an hour after I came back.

Means I created a new timeline for myself.

[attachment=1627]
This is how I feel about my spirit guide now.

Ho’oponopono in Four Steps

Step 1: Repentance – I’M SORRY
Step 2: Ask Forgiveness – PLEASE FORGIVE ME
Step 3: Gratitude – THANK YOU
Step 4: Love – I LOVE YOU

http://www.laughteronlineuniversity.com/...ple-steps/
Having a blast with the anthros. My spirit guide is 5th density.
He introduced me to Noni, as a partner, who is in 3rd density space/time, in another dimension.
And there was an elder I saw yesterday in my journey. He seems like a teacher on the inner planes of 3D, and is human.

My guide and Noni look the same. And he seems to be about my level of experiences sometimes.
He works with the sexual side of me. So that my guide can more be a teacher and a guide.
The elder I believe was there to teach me that I don't have to hold back or be embarrassed by my feelings.

I'm spending some more time with Noni, wanting to learn about his native anthro form and character.
He was also there so that I don't feel lonely.

Their ascension anthro energies are making the muscles in my legs ache. I had it checked out and it's not DVT.
Plus my heart is doing very well. Had to have that checked because I sometimes get pains around it.
In a dream was taken hostage by my shadow self, with a group of other people as well by a middle-aged Asian woman.
She kept scaring me and altering reality. I couldn't fight her, but I didn't think to love her.
My shadow self doesn't want my love, so that's my only bargaining I have.
It was probably the worst nightmare I ever remember having. She wouldn't let me call for help, and it seemed to go on for hours.

It really lit up on my obsession with anthros. Like how it would be to be dominated by an anthro with unlimited power.
I didn't really like it much, but my shadow self typically shows up as an older woman (but not old).

Rather than merely how I react in the dream, I think it's as important what I get out of it. It's no pass/fail test. It's a "did I learn my lesson?"
Yes, I am not here to defeat my shadow self. I am here to bring it in balance with me.
Now I'm a little embarrassed to write about anthros. I'm getting thoughts that they're just imaginary friends.
I just have to assume they are real in another dimension.

But I don't know for sure. I can only write what comes to me and what I experience. I'm even up to 83 pages of notes I've taken on my shamanic journeys and discussions.

It feels strange.
(06-10-2017, 08:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm a little embarrassed to write about anthros. I'm getting thoughts that they're just imaginary friends.

maybe they exist on other earth-like planets. and maybe they find us before we find them.
:)
http://orig01.deviantart.net/4e55/f/2014...7isdrd.jpg
(06-10-2017, 08:06 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm a little embarrassed to write about anthros. I'm getting thoughts that they're just imaginary friends.

Hey Indigo,
i would like to offer you some ideas for investigation:

Is it just imaginary:
Concerning your journeays, it is pretty easy to discern, if your in an altered state of comsciousness or not.
Anytime you access the rational mind or intellect, your are in a normal state of consciousness.
So, anything that needs the rational mind, like past,future, comparison, thinking and so on comes from the rational mind and prevents you from reaching an altered state of consciousness.
In that case, chances are, it is rather imagination than a "real" perceiption.
in that case, you might want to try to let go of the intellect in order to reach an altered state.
If its imaginary
even if its "just" imagination, you still could work with it, although this is a lot harder and much less effective.
Whatever you imagine still has a deeper statement about you underlying, althoigh this might be much more difficult to understand. In that vase, a literal interpretation is more of an obstacle, trying to connect with the deeper content instead of focussing on the "outer" phenomena would be the key.

anthropormophic shamanism
I would suggest imvestigating this with as little bias as possible.
In my opinion a prerequisite in shamanism is the connection with the human form as well as with mature.
The "anthropomorphic"part is related to "power animals" (i hope thats the english word for it).
Working with power animals is more about conmecting with the animals energetic quality and developing it more and more in oneself, not about becoming anthropormorphic!

A good route of investigation could be twofold:
What are the qualities you perceive in anthros?
Try to connect with those qualities, try to develop those qualities in you.

Connecting with the human form
Trying to accept life in a human body as much as possible, connecting with it as much as possible and working with the refusal and resistance that arises could be really helpful, especially on a shamanic path!

remember, we didnt incarnate in this form by accident Wink
(06-11-2017, 07:35 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey Indigo,
i would like to offer you some ideas for investigation:

Is it just imaginary:
Concerning your journeays, it is pretty easy to discern, if your in an altered state of comsciousness or not.
Anytime you access the rational mind or intellect, your are in a normal state of consciousness.
So, anything that needs the rational mind, like past,future, comparison, thinking and so on comes from the rational mind and prevents you from reaching an altered state of consciousness.
In that case, chances are, it is rather imagination than a "real" perceiption.
in that case, you might want to try to let go of the intellect in order to reach an altered state.
If its imaginary
even if its "just" imagination, you still could work with it, although this is a lot harder and much less effective.
Whatever you imagine still has a deeper statement about you underlying, althoigh this might be much more difficult to understand. In that vase, a literal interpretation is more of an obstacle, trying to connect with the deeper content instead of focussing on the "outer" phenomena would be the key.

anthropormophic shamanism
I would suggest imvestigating this with as little bias as possible.
In my opinion a prerequisite in shamanism is the connection with the human form as well as with mature.
The "anthropomorphic"part is related to "power animals" (i hope thats the english word for it).
Working with power animals is more about conmecting with the animals energetic quality and developing it more and more in oneself, not about becoming anthropormorphic!

A good route of investigation could be twofold:
What are the qualities you perceive in anthros?
Try to connect with those qualities, try to develop those qualities in you.

Connecting with the human form
Trying to accept life in a human body as much as possible, connecting with it as much as possible and working with the refusal and resistance that arises could be really helpful, especially on a shamanic path!

remember, we didnt incarnate in this form by accident Wink

I had a QHHT session before where I was hypnotized and in a past life was a wolf anthro, and was a shaman with a ring and a staff. I was homosexual then too but that wasn't really accepted in our tribe.

The qualities I perceive in anthros is one of innocence, even if they aren't innocent. They are superior in terms of physical body to humans, and can take more punishment on the body before being really hurt.

Yeah I know that shamanism deals with animal totems, but I am specifically interested in the anthro part of that. It's really the only part that I have passion about, that moves me, and that I would die for.
Shamanism is what you make of it and how you interpret the world. So you can't say that it's not about becoming anthropomorphic. Because that is my #1 desire. I won't discount it because maybe no other person in history has studied it. I just don't expect to transform in this reality. I wouldn't be accepted anyway. This is not an accepting world. I'd rather have a 90,000 year life in higher density as one. Or maybe eons as an anthro body in the heavens.

Last night I dreamed I put on a fursuit, and then was transformed into an anthro. I don't remember much else but I was thrilled, and it turned out to be one of the best dreams I have had. Pretty good since my dream yesterday was the worst nightmare I ever had.

Anthropomorphic means "like human" but not entirely like human. They think and reason like humans, but are animals, or related to animals. In this reality it would take magic for them to be real.
I wonder what is a more noble goal. Desirelessness or seeking my passion intently?

Maybe these discoveries of anthro beings is my own personal path to oneness.
(06-11-2017, 08:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Shamanism is what you make of it and how you interpret the world.

This is true for every system that offers a framework for spiritual growth, however there's a caveat:
You can degrade and twist every method or teaching to the point where it is not of help anymore!
It is entirely possible to just concentrate on certain aspects that are interesting and incorporate this into your practice!
Meaning, you take parts of shamanism and use them and leave out the rest, one should just be aware, that chances are to miss the point of the teaching system.

Another aspect, and thats what my post was more about:

You spend a lot of time and effort with your shamanic journey and the question arose, if you re "making it up".
In case you're making it up, you would invest a lot of time and energy in something that is of limited benefit for you.
Or more to the point, if you are journeying and you are not in an altered state of consciousness, if you enjoy it, why not, but then its not a shamanic journey and you're rather experiencing your fantasies acting out. This is something completely different from accessing a deeper reality either in regards to your own psyche or to the spirit world.
I've been working with altered states of consciousness on a daily basis for 1 1/2 decades now, and my intention was to offer you some "tools" for discernment, to determine the state you are in.

That would mean. if you're not in an altered state, you can choose to go on like before if you enjoy it (which is fine), or you can choose to adjust your work and gain access to something much deeper and larger.

I hope that did clarify that part!

Concerning the "desire" part, my personal approach is, that i use my desire as fuel that drives me towards where i desire to be.
When i desire something, i try to "create" or rather develop this in myself, the qualities i desire.
Additionally, i investigate if theres a way to make it happen in the outer world also.
Many times i found, that its mainly about developing the desired qualities in myself.
If you only concentrate on so ething to happen in the outer world, that might be a source of constant frustration.
I guess many things if not all have to become real in oneself first before they can become an outer reality.

Aand, to add that, (although you didnt directly say that) i do not judge you, i am trying to offer you my ideas to get closer to your desired goal!

A question:
what is the anthropormorphic part for you in shamanism?
There is one more thing about "shamanism is what you make out of it":
This might not apply to you, but its a problem that i have with many so-called shamans.

Everybody can call himself a shaman and in fact many do.
As long as this is only one's private enjoyment, this is perfectly okay.
As soon as you start working as a shaman or teaching, there comes a responsibility with it.
People will trust you, they rely on you with their health issues, their spiritual issues and the emotional issues.
And "normal" people will have no way of telling a "real" shaman apart from someone who justcalls himself a shaman.
In that case potential for doing harm and causing lots of problems instead of healing is huge and i consider this absolutely irresponsible!

This is just as if a random person would call himself a medical doctor without proper training that makes a heart transplantation!

I repeat, this might not apply to you, but it applies to many and thats a real real bad thing!

It should be remembered that, in the beginning of working with a certain system like for example shamanism, there is no way to understand, why certain aspects or practices are important and which purpose they serve.
It might take years or decades to understand certain aspects and one might believe they can be neglected, but once you have learned the lesson, you understand how crucial they are.
And the connection with nature, with the human form and with the earth plane is a crucial element not only in shamanism but on the spiritual path in general, otherwise you cannot develop or heal past a certain (and very "basic") level!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5