Bring4th

Full Version: Anthropomorphic Shamanism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The anthropomorphic part of shamanism is where I journey to meet certain species of beings that I call "anthros". Like much of the artwork I had posted in my Furryhuggers Furryhouse thread.

There are many people who would love to become their fursona, and this is the closest I think I can get to that.

I haven't gotten really deep yet in my recent studies (since April), because I'm always trying to dictate the experience into the computer, so I don't forget it as I go.
But maybe I should just not worry about notes while I am traveling.

I also may have to face my shadow self as I mentioned before. I put Anthro Shaman in my title here because that's the domain that I bought and will set up later.

First and foremost I am trying to heal myself before I can heal any other.
(06-12-2017, 03:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The anthropomorphic part of shamanism is where I journey to meet certain species of beings that I call "anthros". Like much of the artwork I had posted in my Furryhuggers Furryhouse thread.

There are many people who would love to become their fursona, and this is the closest I think I can get to that.

I haven't gotten really deep yet in my recent studies (since April), because I'm always trying to dictate the experience into the computer, so I don't forget it as I go.

I also may have to face my shadow self as I mentioned before. I put Anthro Shaman in my title here because that's the domain that I bought and will set up later.

Ah, i see, thanks for the explanation!

I would recommend to put the dictation of notes aside. Especially if you dictate including interpunctation you are 100% in your normal consciousness and not in an altered state.
You're actively preventing an altered state so to say.

Its better to make notes after your journey!
Because, if you concentrate on making notes, you have notes but are not really travelling!*

About the shadow self, i agree, thats crucial to face!
Especially if you're in a schizophrenic condition!
I would like to recommend the "connection part" (with nature, the earth plane and the human form) again.
I believe this could be a key ingredient in your healing (i can expand on that if you're interested).

You could also investigate this on your journeys, which might be even better than someone else talking about it!

*( if you're not in an altered state of consciousness, you are travelling inside your intellect so to say, your imagination or fantasy. if you're in an altered state, you can connect with your deeper mind and with "real" entities, as opposed to entities you are making up in your imagination)
Thanks for the input.

What I am wondering is, when an artist/animator/furry person "creates" a character, are they just getting the idea in their minds from the character that already exists on another dimension?

And that artist/animator's version of the character is just that: their version of that character. The original character themselves is still mysterious.

What about an artist that draws a character and has their version of it. Then everyone that looks at that art will have their own version of that character.
So the character exists in 1000's of variations, all in other dimensions (parallel).

That's what I though it would be like.

But there's also the chance there is only one version of that character, and that's what the artist draws. Then what about everyone else who has their own opinion on the character?

So my 83 pages of notes are maybe not real journeys. They did teach me something about how I view reality. I remember when even seeing anthros in my experience of my mind broke me down into tears because it was so beautiful.

I want to be as honest as possible, and have integrity when I create the book I want to write about anthro shamanism.

I am seeking anthro shamanism, because it is the only thing that really brings me passion. To believe that characters exist (maybe in our subconscious) before we even draw them. That there is a difference between a character created at Source like we were (and one that lives in the Otherworlds as Celtic Shamanism puts it) and one that is just thoughtforms with no real structure. If so, then how could we even imagine them if they don't already exist?

Thanks.

- Thomas

(06-12-2017, 04:20 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2017, 03:55 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The anthropomorphic part of shamanism is where I journey to meet certain species of beings that I call "anthros". Like much of the artwork I had posted in my Furryhuggers Furryhouse thread.

Ah, i see, thanks for the explanation!

I would recommend to put the dictation of notes aside. Especially if you dictate including interpunctation you are 100% in your normal consciousness and not in an altered state.
You're actively preventing an altered state so to say.

Its better to make notes after your journey!
Because, if you concentrate on making notes, you have notes but are not really travelling!*

About the shadow self, i agree, thats crucial to face!
Especially if you're in a schizophrenic condition!
I would like to recommend the "connection part" (with nature, the earth plane and the human form) again.
I believe this could be a key ingredient in your healing (i can expand on that if you're interested).

You could also investigate this on your journeys, which might be even better than someone else talking about it!

*( if you're not in an altered state of consciousness, you are travelling inside your intellect so to say, your imagination or fantasy. if you're in an altered state, you can connect with your deeper mind and with "real" entities, as opposed to entities you are making up in your imagination)
Hmm, i neber investigated this (with the drawn cjaracters) so i cannot offer anything useeful imfortunately, it would be pure speculation, i'm sorry!

You can still use the notes you gathered, it just needs some intuitive interpretation and most likely not aberything can be taken litetally!
I would recommend continuing your journeys! Its a process, you learn, you adjust, you make mistakes, you adjust Smile
Try to leave out the dictating, try to let go of the rational mind, try to let go the temptation to control your experience!
The deeper you get, the more you also learn about the process itself, plus a lot about yourself!

Is your fascination with anthros limited to wolf-like anthros (i hope i got this right) or about anthros in general?

Because, actually you are an anthro alteady, you have a 3d consciousness in a 2d animal body so to say.
A good practice could be, to try to enter your animal body with as much of your comsciousness as possible, that could be a good place to start with. At least you would know how to do this through this practice.

I mention this , because usually we have a big portion of our consciousness outside our body, so to say, not really in or inside the body and/or incarnation.
Bringing more of your potential into the world would be required to be in a position to initoate a huge chamge like the one you desire.
My favorites are wolf and wolf-like anthros and wild cat anthros. I also like some deer ones I have seen. And I've seen one goat anthro that I liked in the Rock Dog movie (Germer).
There are certain species I don't like that much, but I do try to allow for any anthro species, because I know they are very important to others.

I want it to cover anthro gods too, since the Celtic Shamanism book mentions gods too.

It's going to take some time since I'm not well practiced in going into trance.

Yeah I may be an anthro already, but I'd much rather be a wolf/husky anthro. I don't know why cause it would be hot, and itchy, but I would have improved senses.
At least on the inner worlds you don't have pests to deal with.
I may be on the path of the moon. Learning to be my authentic self, quietly.

https://druidgarden.wordpress.com/2016/1...-the-moon/

(06-13-2017, 08:53 AM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2017, 08:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes advances must be taken. Otherwise you'll spend 90 years trying to ground yourself with little progression. DMT and ayahuasca have helped me in the past begin to face my true self, though their time in my life is over. I experienced hyperspace, and being aboard a UFO hovering over a planet.

It's dangerous, though I already had like 5 years of Reiki and energy work experience.

Now I'm so grounded because of psych meds that I must really meditate hard and focus in order to raise my kundalini even a little bit.
I am unable to progress towards enlightenment. So I do the next most important thing to me, which is learning about anthros.

Though I figure if I can keep my thoughts balanced, then I can move up progressively. I don't know if I'll experience oneness or unity in this life. Although there really is no death.

Honestly, Gemini. It seems you have it rough. I don't understand why it is a concern to raise your kundalini at all, based on what I know about your circumstances. There's no judgement, but it seems your path to adepthood is that of the moon
I can join with my anthro guide to transcend desire. Even desire for other anthros. Because I already have anthro within me I don't have to seek it. But having another being to help is really appreciated. I either massage his shoulders or we hold hands or I rest my head against his chest. And just practice being. Not going anywhere or doing anything in particular.

I work to build the joy and bliss I feel in his presence.
When I meditate, I go closed eyed, and clear my mind.

Sometimes I imagine receiving energy from my spirit guide.

Sometimes I keep my eyes open and stare at him, and we exchange energy that way.

It helps to clear blockages, although the energy does feel stuck at times.

This is him, in case I haven't posted already.

Though the first time I saw him, he appeared to me like this:

[Removed pictures in case artist doesn't want it posted.]
(08-08-2017, 09:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This is him, in case I haven't posted already.

You had posted both in the right order, but I thought this was its latest form :

[Image: meditation_anthro.jpg]
Minyatur, that one would probably more likely be my parallel self rather than my spirit guide.

Thanks for posting. I had forgotten about that.

I am now seeking to experience infinity, without doing drugs such as 5-MeO-DMT, which is like the God molecule. But it's way too intense for me to want to try it. It can be terrifying I hear to experience ego-death.

I am not a beginner in meditation, but no expert either. I will take up a meditation practice, using what methods work for me.

Though I don't know if I have what it takes to reach enlightenment.
[Image: yellow_anthro_stages.jpg]

Character from here: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23904074/
Words by me.
Anthros are overpowering to me in how much they can affect me.

I learned a technique called Witnessing from a course I am taking.

Basically you step back and just observe the feelings, sights, sounds, whatever comes up when you think about a topic.

When I looked at the anthro above, and stepped back, I immediately felt that my body was taking some strong energy to the heart chakra.

I kept this going for a few hours till it began to die down. It seems to be working. Anthros right now are not overpowering to me.

I can look at them without being overcome with adoration to the point of near tears.

Witnessing is especially useful for negative emotions, such as when someone is rude and you feel negativity welling up inside.

Eventually you will reach a baseline and the emotion will lose its charge.
A couple of nights ago I had a dream of being in a futuristic clubhouse in the air, on tall legs. Inside I was with a number of realistic anthros.
We were all friends, and talked like them. There was nothing special between any of us. I only remember an anthro elephant who was around my size.

Coming out of it, maybe it makes me think that I'm getting used to them.

It makes me think that I am not the anthro shaman. The anthro shaman is an anthro, who is also a shaman. He/She would exist on the inner planes.
Just had a vision in my last meditation where my spirit guide gave me a big hug in this form:

[Removed picture in case artist doesn't want it posted.]

Another of my favorites.

I spent some time sending love to an anthro who would appeal to me that really needs it.
Then I felt some energy coming back. So I may spend some of my future meditations trying to help heal anthros in other dimensions/worlds/wherever that need it.
Of course those that vibrate near the same vibration as me. And then maybe I can get some healing out of it myself.
My heart has love to give, but it does need some healing. But I think only anthro could do that for me. It's a special kind of energy.

It felt like nothing else when it came back to me. It wasn't lovey-dovey. It was like an energy field that was stable like my own. So I guess we exchanged energy.

I'm always looking at things to do during my meditations. And I think this is a good way to spend the time.
I've been tuning into an anthro being in some other realm. He's not my parallel self or mate. He'll turn out to be some kind of teacher.

I asked the pendulum, and he's helping me to feel what it's like to be an anthro. And I hold onto his energy field and help him tune it better.
I can feel blockages in him, and I am helping to clear them. I think he was in need of help, and he'll become a teacher of sorts.

I thought about helping him to download from his perfect template. So I'm doing a bit of tuning in.

It's my service to others and he's helping to fulfill me. I want to do stuff like this my whole life.
Yellow anthros with floppy ears are currently my favorite.

I find myself genuinely concerned about the 2nd and 3rd on the left. I find myself apologizing to them because of kinky thoughts I had before.
At times I'm pretty empathic, so I feel what they feel or what they show.
And then I come up with a story of sorts about why they might feel that way. Like Saunders the father is sad because his son is sad. But it affects Saunders more. Even though he doesn't cry, you can see on his face that he's conflicted.
This is good because it fills an emptyness in me.

I feel like crying. I can't be there for them.
The story behind him is pretty dark.
This is Sam, who I've posted before.
My favorite anthro.
I get scared too.
His best friend hurts so much and he's worried about him.
Or at one point they fell apart.
It's sort of depressing.
But I also have an enormous amount of love for him.
Will I never have what I want?
My existence is sometimes painful.
But I can't say even that because it's nothing compared to his friend.
I want to be an anthro like him. But I want him so much.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5