Bring4th

Full Version: Mind/body/spirit complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone an idea if there is there a reason, or why they (Ra) speak of mind/body/spirit complex and I mean specific the order of the words : mind, body and spirit?

Was the mind first, before there was a body? Or did we first have a body and was the mind created from there on as an evolutionary path?
Or was the spirit first? Spirit creating a mind and then a body?
(04-19-2017, 11:59 AM)Majana Silvo Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone an idea if there is there a reason, or why they (Ra) speak of mind/body/spirit complex and I mean specific the order of the words : mind, body and spirit?

Was the mind first, before there was a body? Or did we first have a body and was the mind created from there on as an evolutionary path?
Or was the spirit first? Spirit creating a mind and then a body?

My understanding is that in the beginning mind, body, and spirit were indistinguishable from one another. They were just one "thing" (or non-thing since there are no separate objects at this level).

However this state most closely resembled spirit, or pure Beingness.

This Beingness then became self referential (self aware) forming the first subtle proto egoic structure (this is the Logos manifestation). That was the first manifestation of what we call "mind". The act of forming an inner dimension, such as mind, also reflexively and instantaneously creates an outer dimension called "body". In the case of the Logos, this body was "Light". Love was its mind, and Light was its body, and pure awareness, or Being, is its spirit.

And we are all extensions of those archetypal manifestations.
(04-19-2017, 11:59 AM)Majana Silvo Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone an idea if there is there a reason, or why they (Ra) speak of mind/body/spirit complex and I mean specific the order of the words : mind, body and spirit?

I also wanted to add I think Ra spoke of them in that order because that is the order that the tarot describes these archetypal aspects: 1-7 the mind cycle, 8-14 the body cycle, and 15-21, equals the spirit cycle.

The path of the adept generally follows the mastery of the mind, then the body, and then lastly, the most subtle, the spirit.

That may not be the reason, but it is my best guess/intuition about it.
Thanksfor explaining...it makes sense..

But Ra was also the one explaining the tarot, so it would be logic that that order would be the same.....

I was surprices, because I would have started with the body...because to me it was the lowerst in vibration, then mind and then spirit....but that was maybe my mistake, I had the order wrong......as the body was not the first case...so to start with the mind as it causes the body would be a more logical start.....I will think of this and read some more...

I only yesterday discovered that The Ra material described the tarot. I did not knew that before yesterday. I ordered 3 of the 5 book of the Ra material and looked them through and found the tarot by surprice...so I have still to learn what Ra says about tarot.....and the archetypical mind.....it can teach me a thing or 2..or more.....Smile Wink RollEyes
They refer the body as a creature of the mind, might explain why it does not start with the body.
Quote:30.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the inpourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total beingness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.
(04-19-2017, 01:46 PM)Majana Silvo Wrote: [ -> ]I was surprices, because I would have started with the body...because to me it was the lowerst in vibration, then mind and then spirit....but that was maybe my mistake, I had the order wrong......as the body was not the first case...so to start with the mind as it causes the body would be a more logical start.....I will think of this and read some more...

Quote:Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. (3.16)