Bring4th

Full Version: Are you ever not aware?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are you always conscious and aware somewhere?
Even when you sleep, in between dreams, are you in the astral plane?

Or is it possible to be truly unconscious?

It makes me wonder at death if life goes on or not. If not, I can't imagine not existing forever.

If you are aware forever, don't you ever get tired of it even after billions and billions of years?

Is it possible to go truly unconscious or have true rest out of existence?

What if you realize that you will exist for eternity, and even after 10 to the power of a billion years, you are still existing. Won't you go mad?
You never started being though, so I guess its kind of natural in truthful awareness of that.

I gues you could say we found ways to make it interesting. Endless star systems BigSmile
(04-19-2017, 10:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are you always conscious and aware somewhere?
Even when you sleep, in between dreams, are you in the astral plane?

Always conscious. But memories not being retained often creates the illusion of unconsciousness. Usually in the lower astral plane, just slightly out of phase with the physical, but sometimes people drift further out, which results in really intense vivid dreams.

(04-19-2017, 10:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Or is it possible to be truly unconscious?

Not possible. Existence is all there is. All energy is conscious and cannot be created or destroyed.

(04-19-2017, 10:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me wonder at death if life goes on or not. If not, I can't imagine not existing forever.

Goes on for eternity. Life is all there is.

(04-19-2017, 10:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you are aware forever, don't you ever get tired of it even after billions and billions of years?

No. Our natural state is one of perpetual joy and bliss and is eternally fresh and new in an eternal present. Tiredness only occurs in the realm of distortion because distortion is a 'willed' state. It is like being at the gym and lifting a weight. It is exhausting to hold it up, but a relief to put it down. But the joy of putting it down can't be had if you don't first pick it up.

(04-19-2017, 10:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to go truly unconscious or have true rest out of existence?

The undistorted state of consciousness is absolute rest. Again, there is no strain on the spiritual energy. It is only because we live in a realm of distortion that we imagine perpetual consciousness as exhausting. It is quite the opposite.

(04-19-2017, 10:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What if you realize that you will exist for eternity, and even after 10 to the power of a billion years, you are still existing. Won't you go mad?

Again, this is a notion that only occurs due to exposure to a realm of distortion. Our natural state is one of joy, peace, love, clarity, creativity, and contentment to an infinite degree.