Bring4th

Full Version: Question about wanderer's and the handbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two things confuse the heck out of me. The first..

"and the goals of the
worldly personality, such as ambitions in careers and marriage, the gaining
of happiness, money, power and influence, and simply being well liked and
fitting in, are the goals worthy of pursuit."

Wow.. Isn't that the total opposite of the LOO? This tells me that one, I am not a wanderer for sure, and two, if I was, I would fail miserably.

The second,

"They have accepted
the rules of Earth life. They shall only leave this life for higher densities by
graduating within the ways of Earth graduation. "

Now I could have sworn that Ra said wanderer's will return to their rightful densities after this incarnation. This says no, that they will repeat Earth basically. So am I misreading or missing something. Thanks as always!
Those are not opposite of the LOO. They are the benchmarks of yellow ray in our society. There is no bias good and evil there is the perception that there is.

Wanders incarnate are subject to everything a true native is subject to. If a wanderer makes harvest they will have the option of returning home, and to different degrees, due to ones own perception of what is, can choose a myriad of places to go. It is an open universe. However if the wanderer gets wrapped up in karma and does not pass harvest, they will re-do third density, and will most likely choose where best suits there needs of learning. This is the danger the risk the thrill of anting up to ride this horse.

This is kinda like that chance to get that promotion you've only been working on for 5 billion years. only theres more lessons and tests and suprises then on apprentice.
We actually choose where we want to go. We will know if we are ready to make it to the higher densities after harvest.
I believe even wanderers will walk the steps of light, but it will be easy for them to make it.

For a wanderer not to make harvest would take a lot of effort. Even killing a person I don't think would keep you from it,
if it was karmically reasoned.

It makes me wonder if I spent all time since I was created up from first density here on Earth.

I've been told by another intuitive person about the social memory complex I belong to. So yeah. I could have a completely different history.
Who knows when I left them to wander.
Thanks for the replies. I think I got it. Smile
(04-22-2017, 09:35 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies. I think I got it. Smile

Too me though it seems striving to be rich and well liked looks a lot like service to self and super ego'ish. That is a part I don't fully understand.
I expect the intended meaning was that wanderers take incarnation not so as to separate themselves off, but to "participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world," so to speak.  Live your life, don't close yourself off to life.

Naturally, this concept will be interpreted freely and uniquely by any who approach it.  The main thing, I would argue, is to know yourself more and more deeply so that you spend your energies more and more precisely pursuing what truly is most valuable to you.

As for the other, my recollection is that Ra indicated that wanderers are given special treatment at graduation exams when it comes to future placement, but if they fail the exam, they will return to 3D.  Don't expect a free pass.
(04-22-2017, 09:48 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2017, 09:35 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies. I think I got it. Smile

Too me though it seems striving to be rich and well liked looks a lot like service to self and super ego'ish. That is a part I don't fully understand.

This can vary. There are many STS polarized entities that strive to do this to increase their illusionary control over others, and indeed many CEO's and bankers and other executives are of this polarity. They are typically sweet talkers that try to persuade others (distorted yellow ray ego). They often do this by trying to make others think they are making the right choice ("This is the right choice for you and I'll tell you why..."). However, it is well to keep in mind that despite their unawareness of the fact, they are major catalysts for growth for those entities seeking to return to the Creator. It is one of the plans of this Logos, otherwise entities would not evolve nearly as rapidly.

On the other hand, there are also STO polarized entities that can become rich but for different reasons. They may earn their cash through a genuine service for others, and in turn they may spend their cash for other projects dedicated to helping their fellow man instead of engorging themselves in self indulgence. Those who run charities, various kickstarters, small businesses come to mind. Money itself is a concept created by STS polarized entities and is awash with negativity (according to my intuition and experience), so to handle it is to handle increased distortions toward negativity and related concepts such as temptation and desperation. In my opinion it is a tool by the STS to goad other people into the STS polarity.