Bring4th

Full Version: Leave A Message For Future You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine that 1 year, 5 years, 10 years later you find this thread again.

What would you want to tell yourself then that you feel now is important to tell yourself?

Dear future me:
You were a dick, you know its true, don't deny it!  I hope you haven't forgotten to try to be and enjoy.  Don't be so hard on it all, its not perfect and you need to accept the limitations this brings.
You're loved across time and space, don't kill yourself, and if you feel you need to, there's one thing worth knowing.
I'd forgive you if you did.  Be as you want to be, but don't forget.
If there's a choice between something better and something bad, always pick the option you desire.

And remember!  Think positive, yell less.
Make love, not hell.

Your turn my friends~
No matter how hard it gets, there are always friends on the inner planes.
And there are those who need help there too.
Dear Future Me,

I hope you like this message.

Love Always,

Past Me.

P.S.: Write back. ;)
Dear Future Me,

Remember when the anthros were afraid to come out to see you in your first journeys.

Love

Anthro Shaman
"Told you so."
Dear me,

I swear to god if you still haven't gotten your degree in five years you ought to just go homeless and stop mooching on mum and dad. I know it's hard, and you are lazy as sin, but c'mon man.

If you have, congratulations! I hope you got more than just passing grades though, you sloth.

Did you end up going to china or becoming a physicist? I hope you did both.

If you discover time travel or get the chance to go back in time, do! Won't be a violation of free-will because here's my consent. Help me invest on the stock-market and give me other juicy future advice. I'm all about those time-paradoxes and by the time you read this, hopefully you are too.

Waiting for you to materialise in my backyard,
MangusKhan.
^I would Like this Lol
Great read, I wish I had thought of it.

-Likes without pushing the button-
I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I don't doubt you dwell in great glory, keep on being that which we are.
(04-30-2017, 11:21 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

Ho'oponopono future me... This point agree...

I love you

I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you