Bring4th

Full Version: Sexy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets talk about attraction and how it applies metaphysically.

Sexy.  Does it matter to you if another is sexy?  How is something found to be sexy?  What does it mean to be sexy?

Do you need a physical attraction to see something as sexy?

Does sexiness apply only to physicality or can a mind or thought be sexy?

For some it seems they cannot form a connection with another without finding them attractive physically or sexy.   This includes normal platonic relationships.

Is it a form of discrimination to neglect an entity because they're not seen as sexy or attractive?
How does this apply to society, is it wrong to deny another because they're not attractive to you?

Do you find its important to see something as ugly or beautiful? Why?

I have always been fascinated by the feeling of 'sexy' and how it is abused in society.  For instance, children's clothes the last two decades have evolved to incorporate sexiness.   You can find a 13 year old dressed like a prostitute walking openly with her similarly dressed friends.

Isn't it wrong to sex up children's clothes? Why does society try to sexy up kids?

Why is sexy so important anyway?  What defines sexiness in an entity? Is it angles and curves? Colors and shapes?

Why is high heels, stockings, and a garterbelt all considered sexy but not the feet, legs, and hips wearing them?

Why are girls supposed to be sexier than men?  Why are they the ones held up on a pedestal as 'sexy'? Can men be sexy too?  Are they expected to be the same way a woman is?

Why are there only female sexy clothes in abundance but nothing for men?

Is it sexy to be wanted or is it enough to dress up and mask the self in cloth and makeup to be sexy?

Is it bad to be directed sexually by what you find sexy?

Is it possible we have abused the want to be wanted to such a point that to be sexy is to cover up the self with sexy coverings??

This should be a sexy topic Wink
I prefer they warm my heart, give me the warm fuzzies, and really get that heart chakra going.
But I am partial to anthros usually, which can be very attractive to me.
And sexy too.

Though I am gay, I can still enjoy and feel love towards female anthros.
They don't always wear clothes.

I have a thing for their butts too.

Many are attractive, and many are adorable. Sometimes the adorableness is too much for me to handle and it overloads my heart chakra.
That unintentionally answered a question on my mind that I was going to just post lol

Is something perceived as cute or adorable a green ray response?
Vs
Is something perceived as arousing or sexy/sexual a red and/or orange ray response?
And
Is something perceived as attractive a yellow ray response?
I think attractiveness is also orange ray. It takes creativity (the orange chakra) to notice what is attractive.
What attributes bring that feeling.

The primitive sexual lust is most likely red ray. But noticing how beautiful someone is is orange ray.
Yellow ray deals with society as a whole. Like with accepting that you are beautiful from a group.

If they inspire you, give you goosebumps and chills, and generally feel in love, then that's green ray also.
Physical attraction is natural. It's apart of third density and the nature of our physical vehicles. Think in terms of magnetic attraction. We may not always understand why, but this stage brings us into the opportunity for the mated relationship and further service and knowing of the self. This was stated in the LOO but I am too lazy right now to find the specific quote.

For me, the physical attraction isn't enough. I seek a deeper connection which includes the mental and emotional. One can be quite attractive or "sexy" but if their personality and character aren't there, that sexiness doesn't 'shine' for me. And vice versa! One can be plain or not so attractive but when the positive mental and emotional qualities are there it colors this person and I find them quite beautiful.

I would say beauty is of the fourth ray. Lust is of the second ray.
Totally agree, but most people forget that for attraction to exist, repulsion must as well.

Metaphysically, sexy is subjective.

What is repulsive to one man another finds attractive.
Sort of like one man's trash is another man's treasure.

So unattractive people and attractive people both are one another with certain types of people seeing those traits of that person as either attractive or not regardless of what any one labeler (like myself) says.

Yet there seems to be some consensus of what is prominently aesthetically beautiful even metaphysically.

Like spirals.  Repeating varieties of patterns.  Certain ratios.

These seem to also be in humanity like you said.  As a typical human we typically find facial features matching up with the golden ration in various ways to be more attractive than otherwise wider or narrower ratio abiding features.

The human body is phi repeating.  We find curves and angles more appealing than wide and distorted (fat) lines.  Exceptions exist...

But overall it seems planned in not just humans, but all creation.  In the flower of life.
Flowers themselves have been sexualized by humans, a certain somewhat well known artist showcased rather nicely how flowers can resemble genitalia.
In creation further, galaxies, stars, comet paths through gravity, (probably Gravity as well), and many other macroscopic phenomenon show this preference for curves and angles as well as the microscopic.

Why don't I find them sexy like a human body though? Its as you said, the human body has a desire.
However the human mind, can find those things sexy without arousal.  In a way one might find a Lamborghini sexy.

Then from there I could curve down to the development of psychological obsessions with something perceived as sexy resulting in a fetish through sexualization and more.

So what is the metaphysical reason for this perceived sexiness in things like the golden ratio?  The Phi Spiral?  Angles and Patterns (two eyes, two ears, one nose, one mouth, two nostrils, two pupils, two brain hemispheres, two arms, two legs, two cheeks, two lips, one tongue, one genitalia, one heart, one liver, one stomach, four valves in the heart, enough blood vessels to expand around the Earth.....)

This patterns, this preference, this attraction towards...this sexy appeal of traits to be found attractive by a human, the effect of seeing something attractive to a person is biologically noteworthy, their heart speeds up, breath rate increases, blood pressure might rise, arousal or emotional response may follow or an intellectual response might but of it all.

Those effects occur on people looking at a forest, or over a valley from a mountain top, or while staring at the starry sky, or the ocean.

The metaphysical reason for sexy, I think, may be a refinement of desire or attraction to produce a finer more specific array of experiences.

An addendum or additionally concatenated info attached to whatever you're already putting out to the universe.  Sort of like an advanced 'seek' (see: search) option, like specifying a search engine to show more specific types of results.  Only in this case its an attempt to manifest more specific experiences.

...or something, I don't know lol
I wish there was a way that others could feel how I feel sometimes.
(04-25-2017, 01:44 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wish there was a way that others could feel how I feel sometimes.

I only feel that way when I think it'd make it easier to offer a sense of unity where another lacks a perception of seeing unity. But then, to not be able to do this is what allows others to have free will and makes unity more interesting to share through the challenge.

If you don't wanna see unity, I can't force upon you the perception of it. Seems fair right?
For me sexiness is displayed when someone has reached indigo ray vibrations.
(04-25-2017, 03:46 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]For me sexiness is displayed when someone has reached indigo ray vibrations.

How do you read that?

Ra said that it takes a fifth density entity to even read someone's violet ray.
One must be able to express the green and blue ray with great honesty and love to begin access to it. Usually that manifest as someone who has great intuition and a strong sense of connection within. What's hard to read is the specifics of people's energy field. It is not required to know all the specifics to spot indigo ray vibrations. Many people can do it, just not on a regular basis. Someone who penetrates this even if just for a moment will display the aforementioned caracteristics I think.
Creation is abounding in the love and light of the Creator. Those activating the fourth ray with see and feel the beauty of Creation and other selves. I don't find mathematical perfection 'sexy', but I do find the Creation as beautiful and glorious.

Before I had spiritually awakened to my path, I remember watching "The Universe" on the science channel. The people always said something like, "if this number was off by just one decimal the universe would not exist as we know it." And I always thought, but it's not. Everything is just perfect and right. To me that spoke of the Creator, the intelligent design of Creation.
(04-25-2017, 04:30 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2017, 03:46 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]For me sexiness is displayed when someone has reached indigo ray vibrations.

How do you read that?

Ra said that it takes a fifth density entity to even read someone's violet ray.

Quote:Ra: The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.
In simpler terms out of the spiritual realm, we could call that: people with a strong emotional intelligence and a strong intellect that have a strong inner desire to understand (life,people,events) both emotionally and intellectually.