Bring4th

Full Version: Putting the Puzzle Together - The Bigger Picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I believe there is a global consciousness awakening, more and more things arise that correlate directly to the Law of One.

When constructively taking into account the actions of those on Maldek, the people there believed that they were Service to Others but did not do enough to assist which resulted in war and the planet subsequently blowing up.

How can we prove that all of this is true? Behold, more proof that the reality on this planet is controlled by an elite that have the technological means to completely change our planet and have the power to completely upgrade our standard of living from teleportation to machines that will materialize food.

8.11 Questioner: Wouldn’t this type of craft totally solve, or come close to solving, a lot of the energy problems as far as transport goes? That we’re used to transporting [inaudible]… transporting [inaudible].

Ra: I am Ra. The technology your peoples possess at this time is capable of resolving each and every limitation which plagues your social memory complex at this present nexus of experience. However, the concerns of some of your beings with distortions towards what you would call powerful energy cause these solutions to be withheld until the solutions are so needed that those with the distortion can then become further distorted in the direction of power."

Stuff that backs up what's said in Session 8 Question 11 - https://futurism.com/a-team-of-scientist...ld-hunger/
"Finnish researchers have created a batch of single-cell protein that is nutritious enough to serve for dinner using a system powered by renewable energy. The entire process requires only electricity, water, carbon dioxide, and microbes. The synthetic food was created as part of the Food From Electricity project, which is a collaboration between Lappeenranta University of Technology (LUT) and the VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland."
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
This is the reason in my opinion why, in order to raise our consciousness as boots on the ground we must understand all of the ways that powers will seek to divide the people instead of trying to unite them.

My theory is that in order to polarize Service to Others, a degree of activist work is required in the most constructive of interpretations, not destructive. 
We are all one family. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Still Don’t Believe Your Reality Is Completely Staged?
Your reality is theater created by writers, producers and played out by actual actors. In this video, Melissa Dykes of TruthstreamMedia.com exposes how our reality has been manipulated for a long time and how it is much more sophisticated today. Paid actors are employed as agitators, provocateurs, protesters and shills.

Wow. The global truth movement is bigger than anything that could fit into one post, or one thread. Yet still I share the newest, most pertinent info here.

Thanks to Corey Goode.
(11-10-2017, 04:01 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. The global truth movement is bigger than anything that could fit into one post, or one thread. Yet still I share the newest, most pertinent info here.

Thanks to Corey Goode.

Cheers Aaron. This guy is a treat to watch, he just radiates, and this whole video just resonated massively. I actually imitated that stretch he did at the start and instantly ripped through a blockage just left of the solar plexus. Ouch!

Also really interesting about that "eye implant". That area he describes is an area in which I feel chronic tension and poor chi flow, except it is my left eye/ear/neck, not my right. The severity of the tension correlates directly with the severity of my looping thoughts too, as he described. Just this morning a literal sign told me, "If not now, then when?" just to pile on the synchronicities with this video.

I'm inspired. Great find.
Tons of videos are coming out that tie together all the information in this thread.

Miles Johnston - Bases Definitive
  • Probe UK Conference lecture in October with Vital new data on Thule Island,where the UK governement recovered a secret "Black Goo", or Sentient fluid.The connection with the original Bases One through to the present day, and the supersoldier program, the artificial intelligence's predatory nature using computer technology, the use media and those in being nefariously programmed, Pirate Radio in Ireland, the Djinn, Fairy and Greys..the whole lot all brought together, as Robots are now in the mainstream. The warnings by elite industry leaders that we are facing Imminent Extinction... this and more...
I never know whether to see the X Files as fictional, or based on real life events... The Rabbit Hole deepens.
(11-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I never know whether to see the X Files as fictional, or based on real life events...  The Rabbit Hole deepens.

They call it "soft disclosure" and, when controlled (i.e. not a positive wanderer being of service but an illuminati-controlled media goup), you can bet that someone has something to gain from releasing the info.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this video is the one where Ole talks about the Law of Free Will and how, with these soft disclosures, the negatives who perpetrate these acts avoid gaining the massive amounts of bad karma that would befall them if they did it either completely in the open or completely in secret.

Also, check the bioapi website linked in post #2 of this thread for a chronicling the many appearances of the black goo nanotech and other advanced tech in movies and TV shows worldwide.
I'm actually much more interested in the reality of what that might mean for the same Earth I feel so safe upon.

I wish there was some kind of evidence to solidly support these kinds of things.

Because if true, what does that spell about the Human race and it's potential?  Are we being enslaved as a species?  Is our technological level already at the level of long distance space flight?  Or even time travel?  What is the source of these technologies? Did we develop them, get help?  Or acquire them?  What is our weapon technology at?  What power sources do we have available to us?  How is this all carried out?

What metaphysical and psychic phenomenon are known, mapped, and explored?

What other types of technologies are in play?

Is there any form of law or structure regulating these technologies?

Is weather control perfected?

I'd biological genetic engineering perfected?

What is the medical technology at?

Fastest achieved velocity by a human?

Are we in direct contact with aliens?

Are creatures like the Moth Men, and Thoughtform Entity's actually physically known and documented?

What is there to be known?  Do we have force fields?  Can we construct matter molecule by molecule?  Is there a super comfy clothing material?

What are we able to manufacture artificially?

What agricultural technology is available?

Magnets?!!

What about Tesla's works?  Do we own a freakin Death Ray??!

What about surveillance technology?

So many things I want to know x-x
I am hesitant to accept a lot of this. It seems almost too fanciful.

Doesn't Ra mention that the game 4th density tends to play involves thought-forms, where the negative polarity is aimed for conquest? And isn't one of these tools fear?

I am digesting a lot of this media, but it seems ridiculous. I have had negative paranormal experiences, but whether or not I give them my time is another matter. In the same way, this seems like fear mongering.

Am I wrong to feel this way?
"I wish there was some kind of evidence to solidly support these kinds of things.

Because if true, what does that spell about the Human race and it's potential?  Are we being enslaved as a species?  Is our technological level already at the level of long distance space flight?  Or even time travel?  What is the source of these technologies? Did we develop them, get help?  Or acquire them?  What is our weapon technology at?  What power sources do we have available to us?  How is this all carried out?"

There's plenty of proof that private sector tech is centuries ahead of public sector. Look at declassified USA government agencies' docs. In fact, files on Nikola Tesla were recently released from FBI website detailing the acquisition of "death ray" tech by the US office of Alien Property. He was travelling to the USA when he (conveniently) died and US intelligence agencies seized his stuff. There's a certain threshold of proof that a person needs and I understand that. Maybe you haven't actually seen one of the zero energy craft or something else paranormal that you can't understand. For me, it was picking morgellons nanofibers out of my skin for the first time that made me realize that private sector weaponized nanotech is objectively real. You start actually handling little bits of smart-mass that react to eachother and to bioelectric energy fields, and you think "this s*** should be contained in a laboratory, but it's in my bathroom...". It gets real real quick.

"What metaphysical and psychic phenomenon are known, mapped, and explored?"

At this point, everything from brain wave states to the entire energy body to the auric field, and more. I mean if you look at Ashayana Deane's stuff, she details all the levels of the energy body and higher density bodies and it goes up like 12 levels. And then of course we have this from Ra Material"

"What other types of technologies are in play?"

At this point, it's a safe bet to say anything and everything except crystal based tech, since that stuff seemed to be largely responsible for the destruction of Atlantis, and the memory of how to build and use that specific tech seems to be veiled since the end of the second 25,000 year cycle. At this point though, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that it's being used in some fashion more distorted or removed from the direct applications of the past.

"Is there any form of law or structure regulating these technologies?"

Depends on how much can be prosecuted (I think I'm using that word right) by the justice systems of the countries of our world. However, most of them are deeply corrupt as well. BlatzAdict shared the idea that once humanity steps up to a point that specific Negative Orion wanderers or other beings are recognized by our social memory complex and processed as catalyst on a conscious level, then some sort of galactic court or Confederation court will step in.

But what would a higher spiritual court enforce except the laws which the Confederation talks about such as Law of Free Will/Confusion, Law of Karma, Law of Squares, etc.? These laws are "God's Laws" not "Man's Laws" and they really represent the "spirit of the Law" in that our justice systems are attempting to represent these Laws in most undistorted fashion, taking into account the uniqueness of each situation. And these "God's Laws" are always in effect, not enforced by man.

"Is weather control perfected?"

We know they have the ability to greatly amplify anything that's already naturally occurring. However, if facilities such as HAARP provide personal computer-level control of conditions in the ionosphere, and such a network of facilities exist to sufficiently cover the globe, then I'd say that they could cause conditions to arise in any area over a relatively short period of time. Same goes with seismic shock/earthquake generation.

"I'd biological genetic engineering perfected?"

They're pumping out chimeras as we speak. It's probably equal to Days of Noah time when Atlanteans were creating life forms that were not ensouled. We have scientists creating life forms which are not ensouled.

"What is the medical technology at?"

I know private sector tech is capable of healing any scientifically recognized condition. However, we as wanderers do have the ability to heal without needing to use tech. We also have access to things like rare earth magnets, pyramids (thanks Ra), and frequency generator machines. There are probably two branches or methodologies of healing, one being holistic and the other being based on lack or destruction.

"Fastest achieved velocity by a human?"

We probably stopped once we started accidentally sending people into time/space...

"Are we in direct contact with aliens?"

Yes, from inner earth populations and 4th density Gaia population to 3rd density governments right down to the level of personal individual psychic greeting.

"Are creatures like the Moth Men, and Thoughtform Entity's actually physically known and documented?"

For the most part. There's a reference to Men in Black in Ra Material. We have the whole "SCP files" fictionalization of situations which are actually present in DUMBs (deep underground military bases) which Ra confirms the existence of here.

"What is there to be known?  Do we have force fields?  Can we construct matter molecule by molecule?  Is there a super comfy clothing material?

What are we able to manufacture artificially?

What agricultural technology is available?

Magnets?!!

What about Tesla's works?  Do we own a freakin Death Ray??!

What about surveillance technology?

So many things I want to know x-x"

As for the rest of those questions, I don't know if I can give you any satisfactory answer, man. Force fields probably aren't strictly necessary when you have "detect and destroy" programmed into standing scalar wave field. Surveillance is covered well by Wikileaks.

We need to take the power structure back from the elite and re-purpose these technologies, while at the same time develop new, holistic tech for the purpose of healing Gaia.

Desynched, thanks for the input. This information is very difficult to parse and digest because it's so grandiose in scale. This is why a well-integrated knowledge of the Law of One Material is necessary. It is also necessary for a person to have moved somewhat through the process of opening the lower 3 energy centers and initiating the spirit complex before they are able to deal with information like this. If one hasn't made the Choice in that amount, they're not ready for this.

The purpose of fear mongering is to disempower someone which needs to be controlled (due to fear). It's not fear mongering if we have a perspective which shows something closer to the whole picture, hence name of thread. If we have the key already, then we can balance the weight of this heavy truth.
(11-18-2017, 04:08 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Desynched, thanks for the input. This information is very difficult to parse and digest because it's so grandiose in scale. This is why a well-integrated knowledge of the Law of One Material is necessary. It is also necessary for a person to have moved somewhat through the process of opening the lower 3 energy centers and initiating the spirit complex before they are able to deal with information like this. If one hasn't made the Choice in that amount, they're not ready for this.

The purpose of fear mongering is to disempower someone which needs to be controlled (due to fear). It's not fear mongering if we have a perspective which shows something closer to the whole picture, hence name of thread. If we have the key already, then we can balance the weight of this heavy truth.

Thanks for the reply!

I was thinking about potentially private messaging you about some personal experiences I've had, but I decided I will share with the public some of the strife I've had in my life in hopes that it helps others in some way.

I have had paranormal experiences when I was a teen (around age 13-18).

Most of these were experienced alone, but some were experienced with many others nearby. These were explained away with "mass hysteria".

I think this is a long story, but I will shorten it to a nut-shell... TL;DR If you would rather not read it, please skim to the bold text.

One night I decided I would attempt an experiment with free will. I decided to do something that I would never do, even if you paid me a large sum of money to see what would happen, and test the edges of my free will.
So I thought long and hard about something you couldn't get me to do even if you paid me millions of dollars, and I decided I could do it for free.
I decided I would do something extremely embarrassing in front of my parents, and cause them to question my sanity.

I did this for two reasons:
1) I would rather be caught dead than be caught doing something (embarrasing)
2) I had a deep fear of being assumed to be crazy when I'm not.

I decided I could do both of these things in one act, and see what would happen. Worst case scenario, I explain myself, and I am simply embarrassed for a few weeks.

So I give this a shot.

My body refuses to act what I will it to. It is surreal. I cannot get my body to move in the way that I decide to pertaining to these goals, yet I am clearly decided on what I want to do.
Very surreal and strange.

Eventually, with sheer willpower, I am able to do the act, but in doing so, "high strangeness" starts to occur.
The television show or media playing on the tv in the living room nearby is delivering dialog by the actors in high synchronicity. I remember the dialog being similar to:
woman: "But what will they think of me?"
man: "You'll never find out until you try."

etc...
When I did the deed and was embarrassed, time seemed to stop. I remember feeling like I could sense wants and desires manifesting events in the real world like gravity attracts physical objects.
With this, I remember being able to finish my parent's sentences before they were done speaking.
They were concerned but completely perplexed. What were "you doing"? I'd finish.
Then I eventually plucked an idea out of the air and they were saying "Why don't.."
and I finished with "I'll just go to bed early."

In my room time seemed to be halted. I remember time being stuck. I remember it being around 9 pm and it would not budge. I paced the room, thought about many events in my past, reflected deeply on things, but my alarm clock stayed glued at the original time, even after what felt like hours.
It wasn't until I decided to visit my parent's room when time seemed to move forward. I tried asking them what was going on... How I could go to sleep from the racing thoughts, etc. Everytime I tried to speak to them, they got drowsy and fell asleep mid-conversation.

My mother agreed to listen to what I had to say if I agreed to go to be seen by a doctor. I agreed.

They ran tests on me, and couldn't find anything in my system except Belladonna, a muscle relaxant. I used to take it to relieve abdominal pains, but I hadn't taken it in months. They said this wasn't possible, as it was in my blood.

I didn't take any Belladonna, and I told them my body probably started to produce it on its own. This they chuckled at.

I was taken to a mental ward, and stayed only for 24 hours. They decided whatever was wrong with me was mild and I quickly got over it. They diagnosed me with Bipolar disorder.

As of today, I have been diagnosed with schizo-effective disorder. I am high functioning. I take medication every morning, and you would never guess I have a mental disorder.

There are conflicting beliefs in me about what happened.
My paranormal experiences, which I haven't shared yet, were explained away by my diagnosis. The experiences others were there for as well were explained away with mass hysteria.
I never got closure to these events, or what I feel has a deeper meaning behind.

I have a conflicting belief that what I experienced was experienced for deeper reasons, and of my own volition. That my diagnosis was agreed upon by myself and the world for convenience, and a limitation i don't mind having to make sense of things. I am aware that this is silly, and possibly wrong, but it is never-the-less something I still hold within me and never got closure with. I am seeing a therapist weekly and we talk about things like this...

In any case, because of my diagnosis, etc, I am very skeptical when it comes to things like this. I do this for not just my own protection, but my family's. I have cost them enough by needing to visit mental wards more than a few times. While I believe that my visits were not simply mental, but also spiritual, I accept that the world does not wish to hear that side of things. Unfortunately, I am expected to bottle them up and just accept that I am "crazy" and have to take pills for my "dysfunction".

In any case, I am open to the possibility this stuff could be real. However, I believe it is possible with a very small chance. Furthermore, even if it is real, I don't see much in a way of plan to combat it, or a good reason to. Say what you will about being used, etc, but at least I am content with my lot in life. If I am to be trampled on, then I will happily let karma fall where it will.

In any case, if you'd like me to elaborate on anything, please let me know. Thanks for reading Smile
Very nice work Aaron and Blatz; if even only 20% is accurate its good to understand how things are playing out.
I've been thinking about what I wrote before, and I regret it.

I do greatly appreciate you sharing this information, and I'd like to know more, Aaron.

I'm sorry if I came off as defensive.

The story I shared is best saved for another time and place. I'm sorry I shared it here. I wish I could delete it
Hey Desynched, thanks for sharing in such depth about your experiences. Please don't regret sharing. I think it's important to have a place to express experiences like that where you can be heard and understood in a non-judgmental atmosphere. I've had plenty of times where I look back on something I wrote on the internet and I'm like "Oh man... that was me?" I'm sure we all have. But it's kind of a necessary learning experience.

After reading what you wrote, I'm still not sure what it was exactly you did that was "something extremely embarrassing in front of my parents, and cause them to question my sanity."
But it seems like in testing the limits of free will, you tested their free will as well. It sounds like there was an element of facing your own fears in there as well.

What you said here caught my eye:

Quote:I have a conflicting belief that what I experienced was experienced for deeper reasons, and of my own volition. That my diagnosis was agreed upon by myself and the world for convenience, and a limitation i don't mind having to make sense of things.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have to go in for a clinical diagnosis. To me, what you wrote above suggests that your diagnosis is a sort of label that helps you to make sense of an experience you chose to open with your own free will, but it perhaps doesn't explain what caused you to be in the position where that choice was an attractive one. One thing that sticks out to me about your story is the layers and layers of metacognition, especially during the time you felt even the TV program was an internal monologue. You see that a lot in altered states of consciousness caused by psychadelics too. And we know that it's possible to reach such states through mental discipline and meditation, so maybe it's possible you changed your state of consciousness in the moment. Kundalini awakening carries all sorts of weird symptoms with it as well, so that's something to keep in mind, especially since so many people on the planet seem to be experiencing spontaneous kundalini awakening right now.

I would think that before settling on any kind of self-diagnosis, I would also attempt to contact a healer who works on emotional levels as well, such as a Reiki healer or another kind of healing therapy which takes into account the emotional body's contribution to mental wellbeing. Then when you have more information, you can get a more balanced picture. And remember that we move through phases in life according to the catalyst we're experiencing and the state of our energy centers (being open, blocked, overactive, underactive, etc.) so a diagnosis doesn't have to be permanent in any fashion.

On another note, I found this 280 page document published this year which seems to be more or less an effort to do the same thing I'm doing here in this thread - compile information about the negative agenda on this planet and what needs to be done to balance it. I haven't delved into the entire thing yet, but I'll share it here, and put it in the links section of the second post as well:
https://www.scribd.com/document/36463571...-the-World

P.S. There's a pretty interesting note by the author on page 283.
(11-27-2017, 03:06 AM)Desynched Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking about what I wrote before, and I regret it.

I do greatly appreciate you sharing this information, and I'd like to know more, Aaron.

I'm sorry if I came off as defensive.

The story I shared is best saved for another time and place. I'm sorry I shared it here. I wish I could delete it

[ltr]THIS IS HOW PIZZAGATE OPERATES AND TRAFFICS PEOPLE GLOBALLY. - not yelling Wink  though I understand that this may trigger individuals.[/ltr]

[ltr]It triggers me that people are uninterested to learn about it. It triggers me that if you've eaten Mc Donald's or any fast food in the past 10 years, then you've eaten part human meat. Annually 7-9 million kids go missing in the US alone per year. CPS Child Protective Services has a lot of documented evidence that it usually gives kids to very abusive families, and that some of these kids actually end up dead due to these abusive people. WHOM CPS CONTINUES TO PROVIDE CHILDREN TO.[/ltr]

[ltr]The world that we live in is absolutely ridiculous and backwards, war mongering, violent, ignorant, content, greedy, selfish. This video clearly outlines for you how it all works, how the entire global operation run by the Clintons and other various individuals throughout the globe. During these endtimes, of the apocalypse, it truly is a holy war, between good and evil.[/ltr]

[ltr]I find it hard to find forgiveness for those who would choose to be indifferent to say that it is impossible to change anything. People like that who just give up with no amount of fight, and only acceptance, to Service to Self individuals, it is sickening. It is like watching slaves defend their right of to be ruled. [/ltr]

[ltr]Most of what people are taught is lies. The true history, and the state of the world, has been completely blinded from the population as a whole. Secrets left in the Vatican, missing chapters of the Bible that spoke of these times.[/ltr]

[ltr]Missing chapters of the Bible that spoke more in depth of the divine feminine and the divine masculine, the original words used to refer to love and light WAAAYY BACKK before it was subverted by the Catholic Church in an effort to control thought. The true meaning of the holy trinity is the divine feminine and the divine masculine coming together to create the new child or new thought that encompasses both sides. Instead it was the patriarchal takeover of society through the Catholic church that looked to eliminate any mention of the divine feminine. Why the number 13 means unlucky to them, but it means divine feminine energy in spiritualism. [/ltr]

[ltr]It has been the adherence to the light only, to the patriarchal, devoid of love.[/ltr]

[ltr]Love is the matriarchal, the mother energy.[/ltr]

[ltr]Instead it became good and evil, into two warring sides, instead of two complimentary sides of a situation. The greatest thing the Orion Empire could ever do was to simply imitate the Infinite Creator, to try and replace the Infinite Creator, in their philosophy.[/ltr]

They want to be seen as gods. They are just other selves, sparks of infinity that reject their connection to Source and to the higher self. Those during these times that have willingly or unknowingly sided with these groups will be revealed as the veil thins and reveals all truths of each person without exception.

[ltr][/ltr]
I want to add that I've received a story idea for a book while in a dream state. At that time, I believed that I'd simply "created" the concept for the story from my subconscious mind while dreaming. I've become aware that many of these types of experiences have simply been contacts from teachers outside of myself. Many of these theories I've received have been the grist for my research into Truth.

In this case, the story line was how mind control was being enacted onto the general public through ingestion of nano-bots and activated mechanically through cell phones. The details of this idea were not very clear to me but something suggested that ingestion would require massive distribution through the food chain via popular soft drinks and other food stuffs.

I am not an author so I contacted someone who professed to have that skill set to present my idea as a "free story line" for publication. I had never heard from this previously unknown individual again but I did see this exact story in a movie within six months via cable. I can't remember the titled but was shocked into silence as I watched the complete plot unravel displaying my idea completely.

I present this here, not because I have anything of consequence to add to the OP topic, but rather to corroborate the validity of the premise that there is so much more to this "reality" than we really know.

I'd offer thanks to those spiritual warriors/wanderers like Aaron and others that are leading in the battle to take back our world and our existence. Never give up, never surrender and never quit. We will win.
Thanks for the support, Billz.  BigSmile Yes, Gaia is OUR planet and we are regaining rightful control. Never lose faith, not even in the face of death.

It's a shame you don't remember the name of the movie in which you saw your idea. I'd love to see it. It seems like multiple wanderers get the same ideas around the same time in the collective hope that it gets implemented into the social society.

More information is slowly coming out about the black goo and the agenda of the STS. One of the Youtube channels covering this the most right now is Miles Johnston. Him, and a few others have woken up to the seriousness of this and the necessity to ensure everyone is informed so that we can step into our power.

Here's another infodrop on the black goo, folks:

I don't think it's the most effective way to encourage others to step into their own power, through fear. The Black Goo thing seems to be extremely fear based.
Woah lord have mercy that’s the first time I have ever heard of this black goo and morgellons business .... so scary
(01-14-2018, 03:27 PM)Ra1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Woah lord have mercy that’s the first time I have ever heard of this black goo and morgellons business .... so scary

I’ve been thinking about morgellons and these cotton thread aliens a lot since watching some of these videos. I saw a person on YouTube with what looked like an intelligent aware cotton thread on his finger. Soon after I was able to replicate the phenom. Is ordinary cotton thread and dog hair etc able to respond energetically through us or are these things really intelligent nanomachines that have been raining down from the sky into our lungs and growing out of us?? It certainly seems.....possible.... with technology ..... but it ABSOLUTELY seems agains our free will....
Quote: For me, it was picking morgellons nanofibers out of my skin for the first time that made me realize that private sector weaponized nanotech is objectively real.

Hello Aaron, please explain this process in further detail so that I can better understand what you are saying here. Did they move? Little white hair looking things? Or the multicolored wire-like things? How are you certain they came out of your skin, did they give resistance?

Also what other forms of toxicity are in your environment? My partner and I are detoxing from MJ and he is a month further into than I am (I am only a day!) ... he just pulled out of his chest what he thought was a hair, only very white and about a foot long. He put it into the toilet before I could examine it.

Thank you! I hope you're doing well,
Michael
(01-14-2018, 12:14 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's the most effective way to encourage others to step into their own power, through fear. The Black Goo thing seems to be extremely fear based.

If you are standing on railroad tracks with a train coming, and I yell to you "You're standing on railroad tracks! You could be KILLED!", is that fear-based?

This is pretty much the same deal. There's a fine line between awareness and fear.
(01-20-2018, 02:56 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2018, 12:14 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's the most effective way to encourage others to step into their own power, through fear. The Black Goo thing seems to be extremely fear based.

If you are standing on railroad tracks with a train coming, and I yell to you "You're standing on railroad tracks!  You could be KILLED!", is that fear-based?

This is pretty much the same deal.  There's a fine line between awareness and fear.

Can you explain this?

If you are standing on railroad tracks with a train coming, and I yell to you "You're standing on railroad tracks!  You could be KILLED!", is that fear-based?

This is pretty much the same deal.  There's a fine line between awareness and fear.

This analogy just makes it more fear-based. Nobody's life is in immediate, avoidable danger. All this discussion does is create new fear-based possibility/probability vortices that may manifest, such as Ra1111's partner's symptoms.

Suggesting to people that they need to step off the train tracks to save themselves is possible. What option do people who want to get away from the ever-pervasive Black Goo have? There is none. There are lots of scary things out there that can hurt/kill you. These things shouldn't be where we choose to focus our attention, when we have the choice. There is unity within, this is where we must go to find it. Black Goo and other things that cause immense, pervasive fear are a distraction from this ultimate effort.
(01-20-2018, 05:18 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

This analogy just makes it more fear-based. Nobody's life is in immediate, avoidable danger. All this discussion does is create new fear-based possibility/probability vortices that may manifest, such as Ra1111's partner's symptoms.

Suggesting to people that they need to step off the train tracks to save themselves is possible. What option do people who want to get away from the ever-pervasive Black Goo have? There is none. There are lots of scary things out there that can hurt/kill you. These things shouldn't be where we choose to focus our attention, when we have the choice. There is unity within, this is where we must go to find it. Black Goo and other things that cause immense, pervasive fear are a distraction from this ultimate effort.

I would like to add that after meditating on this Black Goo theory that whether or not it’s namomachines with evil or good intentions, it has (in theory) been here forever ... as Texas tea.... so if it’s going to consume us as part of some alien nanomachine agenda, then I guess that’s what we have always considered to be
Nature. We are just thinking very deeply and differently about it.

I agree with Jade in that this all seems so overly fear-centric just based on the videos posted here. The music alone proves that ...

All we know for certain I think is this - there is oil (life stream or whatever), we use it for energy, Hollywood wants to give us ideas that it is evil and intelligent , and there are airplanes that seem to be putting clouds in the sky.

In terms of “morgellons” theres about a thousand different descriptions of symptoms that I have seen online, therefore I want to know what people here who have( by their own claims) experienced symptoms , therefore analyze this in a way that may not be fear worthy at all. What if these “fibers” are all a part of the natural evolution and not sinister at all???
(01-20-2018, 05:18 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

In life, there are choices. In this case, and many issues related to "conspiracy" related material (that which is not supported by the corporate mainstream), there seem to be three choices. In fact, for different issues, everyone lives in different states within these 4 options:

Option 0: Don't believe it.
Option 1: Live in a willful state of lack of awareness of danger, and don't fear, even though, perhaps, you should have concern.
Option 2: Live in full awareness, and live in constant fear because there's all kinds of stuff to be afraid of.
Option 3: Live in full awareness of danger, process and transcend the fear, because indeed, All is One and All is Well.

If you resonate with and accept the Ra material as being close to "your truth", I'm not sure how option 2 is even a possibility once you've balanced yourself. Transcending fear seems to be a considerable portion of what "accepting the light" is all about, in my view.

Not believing something because it might make you fearful seems like a poor choice, in my view.
I'm not saying that I do or don't believe it. It really doesn't affect me. I understand it can be a point of awareness along someone's path to awakening. I was mainly refuting this idea of Aaron's:

Quote:More information is slowly coming out about the black goo and the agenda of the STS. One of the Youtube channels covering this the most right now is Miles Johnston. Him, and a few others have woken up to the seriousness of this and the necessity to ensure everyone is informed so that we can step into our power.

After reading that, I watched some of the "Reality of Black Goo" video. The first half at least of the video was just clips from movies and music videos where people/stuff turn black, and this is presented as some sort of "proof". Where are the real people who have been affected by this?

I just think that we can also wake people up in other ways, other than scaring them or causing fear. I am aware of many conspiracy theories and believe and disbelieve at various points, but in the grand scheme of things, this doesn't affect my day to day life or spirituality. It's transient.

Anyway, I'm reminded of this Q'uo quote, and I think stuff like "black goo" gets people trapped in that place where they believe everything is "polluted and dirty".  

Quote:Questioner: Do wanderers ever consider the risks they are taking in incarnating? For example, what’s the impact on their social memory complexes and themselves?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Indeed, the commitment to become a wanderer is not taken lightly. It is thought out carefully and considered for a considerable amount of your time, indeed, centuries of your time, while the commitment to the work is perfected, refined and honed to a sharp edge. It is an act of great courage to be a wanderer.

What wanderers usually do not realize is that that which is so obvious and easy from the other side of the veil is impossible to read and difficult to bear within the thick veiling of the third density of Earth, with its free will and its extremely thick veil. The danger always is that the wanderer will not wake up, or, if it is partially awake, that it will awaken only to complain that it is not comfortable, that it wants to go home, that it must leave this place that is so polluted and dirty.

To those who feel these things, we would suggest that it is precisely because this planet is so in need of higher vibrations that you came to serve at this time, to help lighten the vibrations of Planet Earth. And you could not do this without incarnating and becoming one of the tribe of humankind. Your love was so great that you took that step. And now you have awakened and you know how difficult a step it was to take. We encourage you to take hold of the honor and the duty of being a wanderer.

That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here.
Here's another video (May 17, 2019) from a great Youtube channel. From what I can gather, this is a hypnosis/healing/past life recall session.

To my ears, this sounds like it could be a wanderer speaking, maybe even one of the 60,000,000+ Ra wanderers. Interesting stuff.

Quote:"We are airing the audio from a recent Beyond Quantum Healing (BQH) session April L and I had. Amazing session that we will decipher together.

A big thank you to April L for sharing her session with the community.
After listening, you will have no doubt BQH is an important tool to help further our development and understanding in these amazing times we find ourselves in."

Quote:Bring4th_Jade
Where are the real people who have been affected by this?

Jade, YOU are a real person who has been affected by this. It's in the air that we breathe. This is a multi-angled, multi-generational attack on the human DNA, especially wanderers. Get one piece of software into the biological system and activate it with another piece, a set of programming. It's very difficult to put into words because the target is such a deep subconscious portion of the mind. It slowly builds up in your system, and then when you start to polarize, it attacks you. But not until you start to bring energy through the rays.

Here's a video with an example of a real person who was actually subjected to the substance in a large quantity at once against their will:

Quote:Ra1111
Hello Aaron, please explain this process in further detail so that I can better understand what you are saying here. Did they move? Little white hair looking things? Or the multicolored wire-like things? How are you certain they came out of your skin, did they give resistance? 

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What if these “fibers” are all a part of the natural evolution and not sinister at all???
[/font]

To your second question, well I guess that depends on how many "humanitarian" spider archons there are...  BigSmile Wanna bet I could count em on one hand? There ARE a few positive ones, though! Believe it or not, I tell you now that in these end times, we will find allies in the most unlikely of places. Don't believe me? Just ask your Higher Self to connect you to a positive spider archon and then challenge the contact with your own discernment and Christ consciousness.

There are tremendous levels of complexity at play here on Gaia. What happens when a positively oriented wanderer from that spider social memory complex incarnates here and then awakens and moves their kundalini upwards, therefore activating the Morgellons that we've all been augmented with? What is their experience like? Recall how April talked about the spiders' microscopic spinnerets spinning in the OPPOSITE direction of our organic energy body?? Recall other information shared in this thread from Ashayanna Deane regarding the direction of Merkahbah spin and fallen angel technology.

I had pictures of the specimens at the time with intent to post them, but I was hesitant based on the responses I'd received in this thread, and have since deleted them. I was living with two male roommates my age, my ex girlfriend, and her 8 year old daughter at the time. About 48 hours after I started removing fibers from my skin, she began complaining about painful fibers in her hand. They were all over both of her fingers. She had the whole house in an uproar about it. The prevailing theory was that she stuck her hand on a cactus. This was a real breaking point for me, and I began to speak out and try to make them aware that this was a bioweapon of some sort, but they wouldn't believe me. They literally thought that she brought some infectious cactus fibers home (there's no such thing!). When I confronted my roommates again about it, they confessed that they had been picking them out of their skin for quite some time. (BY THE WAY, JADE, THIS WAS IN COLORADO SPRINGS 2018 ... so it's highly likely that we were affected by the same instance of deployment of this tech, sis.)  I even asked him, if it's some sort of cactus fiber, then how come we're picking it out of our junk? I kid you not, he just grimaced at me. No answer.

The Morgellon's fibers that I picked out of, primarily my junk, did move in response to body heat and electrical fields, both before and after I pulled them off. There were white ones, red ones, and blue ones. They gave resistance when pulled, but not as physical as you would think. The blatant and literal shock of disconnecting something (with tweezers) that was interacting with my body's bioelectric field was a physical enough sensation. Sometimes there were a couple older ones that the skin had a harder time giving up.

I have since been able to clear my body of that particular Morgellon's detox using Rife frequency generator technology. The only way to halt further incoming augmentation is through diet and immune system. It is notable that my roommates at the time were hoarders living an unclean lifestyle.
Here's another presentation of info from various sources. I know the background music is annoying, but it only continues for the first 30 minutes of the video.

Check out the date on this article, folks: https://www.naturalblaze.com/2017/10/nan...umans.html

Pulled from this video, which is actually a recent video:

It looks like there's a distinct possibility that in the future, we will be dealing with zombified populations, but not in the traditional sense. These people will be like the Combine soldiers from the Half-Life videogame series. They will be soulless hybridized DRONE soldiers controlled by the black goo AI. This is absolutely sick and frightening stuff, but we need to look at it and deal with it in a rational way so that we can prepare for it and hopefully prevent it from happening. At the very least, we can keep our own families and children clear from it so that we have at least SOME CLEAN HUMAN DNA that continues into the 4D bodily birthing process in a natural and unhindered fashion.
Pages: 1 2 3