Bring4th

Full Version: Yahweh usage in the material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yahweh, is mostly used to refer to a group in the material but it seems like in 24.9 it is used to refer to a dude. Is this Jesus? And what is the "old Yahweh" in 24.6?
Check this thread: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1767

Check these quotes:
Quote:(7.9) In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called the Guardians.

Quote:(9.6) Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

Quote:9.9 Questioner: The guardians obviously were acting with an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

Quote:(16.1) I would like to ask, considering the free will distortion of the Law of One, how can the Guardians quarantine the Earth? Is this quarantine within the free will distortion?

Ra: I am Ra. The Guardians guard the free will distortion of the mind/body/spirit complexes of third density on this planetary sphere. The events which require activation of quarantine were interfering with the free will distortion of mind/body/spirit complexes.

Quote: (21.8) Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect. The incorrectness is as follows: those entities whose third-density experience upon your Red Planet was brought to a close prematurely were aided genetically while being transferred to this third density. This, although done in a desire to aid, was seen as infringement upon free will. The light quarantine which consists of the Guardians, or gardeners as you may call them, which would have been in effect thus was intensified.

Quote:18.18 Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh’s purpose in making the genetic sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose seven five oh oh oh [75,000] years ago, as you measure time, the changes subsequent to that time were of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

Quote:18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

Quote:18.24 Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Quote:18.23 Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif]So we know that Yahweh, now Yod He Shin Vau He, is a Guardian, presumably 7th density. And we know that he aided the Mars race to the effect of being the guardian for that planetary race. He then transferred the Mars race here at the beginning of Gaia 3rd density cycle. For better or for worse, this necessitated the quarantine according to the Guardians.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
You know what I keep coming back to and wondering about? Why is it that, time after time, higher-density entities who attempted to spread positive messages on Earth were surprised to discover those messages got partially corrupted by negative influences. I mean, if Yahweh really was the first to do this, then he gets a pass for being the trailblazer. But, like, by the time wanderers like Jesus and Mohammed were coming around, shouldn't they basically expect that to happen?
Perhaps 3D is confusing even to those outside of it...

Yikes. How crazy are us all for doing this wanderer thing..
I think its all free will. Creator behind the scenes keeping s*** interesting. You shift the mirror shifts.
(04-26-2017, 04:56 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps 3D is confusing even to those outside of it...

Yikes.  How crazy are us all for doing this wanderer thing..

It looks cool from within time/space.
Is Mars race any different in appearance?
(04-26-2017, 03:10 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]You know what I keep coming back to and wondering about?  Why is it that, time after time, higher-density entities who attempted to spread positive messages on Earth were surprised to discover those messages got partially corrupted by negative influences.  I mean, if Yahweh really was the first to do this, then he gets a pass for being the trailblazer.  But, like, by the time wanderers like Jesus and Mohammed were coming around, shouldn't they basically expect that to happen?

BigSmile  

Just kidding.
Well, Ra does say something along those lines:  "The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever."  (68.17)   Dodgy
(04-26-2017, 02:23 PM)DynamicBri Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 04:56 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosi Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes.  How crazy are us all for doing this wanderer thing..

That rings true. Remember that in time/space, we know everyone there and discuss our various space/time behaviors with each other in hopes of doing better the next lifetime. Eventually, we must become so bored with reliving lifetimes in time/space that we are willing to go through the forgetting in order to "do new stuff."

Wanderers must want so much to give earthlings a leg up that they(/we) have another go in 3D. Bless 'em. Heart
(04-30-2017, 04:45 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]That rings true. Remember that in time/space, we know everyone there and discuss our various space/time behaviors with each other in hopes of doing better the next lifetime. Eventually, we must become so bored with reliving lifetimes in time/space that we are willing to go through the forgetting in order to "do new stuff."

Wanderers must want so much to give earthlings a leg up that they(/we) have another go in 3D. Bless 'em. Heart

I agree, but instead of being bored, I think it would be more so that we are so amped up on time/space lovin, that we can't wait to get our hands dirty again. 

On the other side of the veil, we probably experience all our memories and past lives from a point of awareness of unity that we often don't experience here so we might be a bit over zealous in our willingness to go through the forgetting.

But then again like you said - wanderers clearly are very ambitious and would probably go anyway

Related:

[Image: rMP35l.png]
(04-30-2017, 04:45 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 02:23 PM)DynamicBri Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 04:56 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosi Wrote: [ -> ]Yikes.  How crazy are us all for doing this wanderer thing..

That rings true. Remember that in time/space, we know everyone there and discuss our various space/time behaviors with each other in hopes of doing better the next lifetime. Eventually, we must become so bored with reliving lifetimes in time/space that we are willing to go through the forgetting in order to "do new stuff."

I am currently exhausted. =(
Saw the photograph, just had to laugh. This image helped to make my day, Sabou! A worthy example of interdensital cunning-LOLinguistics.

[Image: aawigo6u.gif] 

"Man lives in a nightmare of frustration." -- Ancient Sufi observation

The Wanderer's Oversoul hears The Call whilst R-&-R'ing in the Great Mystery-Clad Beyond, and nobly responds -- no matter the sacrifice, no matter the forlorn-hopedness, no matter WTF:

[Image: Baby-up-stairs-I-must-go.gif] Duty Calls!

[Image: giphy.gif] Incarnadine.

[Image: x-ray_hamster.gif] Well, back to the same old psychoanthropological round.

Luckily, there's a certain je-ne-sais-quois energy built into this fershlugginer place as a sort of structural aide-mémoire for amnesiac Wanderers...

[Image: Kingpentacles_img+tarot+2149.jpg]  Not a bad card, all things considered