Bring4th

Full Version: So what were these experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't tell people these 2 stories because they sound insane and because of Jesus walking on water I always worry people with think I have a "God complex" if they hear them. Well I do think we are all god so maybe in a way I have a god complex.
I think you guys are up for it and can help me shed light on what actually occurred.

First I will say I do not think I'm one of the duel bodied beings. I'm 40 so not a recent arrival and add to that I think it would have been poor planning to waste a duel body transitional vehicle on someone who was always averse to the thought of having biological children. I also think I came to balance my over active heart with wisdom so that isn't I don't think 4th density work.

Anyways I could be wrong about all that but that's the background.

So first thing - as an infant I crawled between the bars of a wooden balcony and out into thin air and floated long enough for my mother to see me, open the door and run over and grab me.

Sounds nuts but my mother is a lot of things but liar is not one of them. She always told the storey that angels held me up as she was/is a Christian so I guess that was her way of explaining what she witnessed.

I personally do not think angels would have wasted their time catching me when tons of other babies die falling out windows and off balconies all the time.

I never really thought much of that storey as a kid i saw a lot of beings, knew my mom wasn't my real mom etc so it maybe just seemed completely normal.

Anyways second thing - 14 years later I was windsurfing and quite honestly even now believe in sea monsters so I don't DO deep water. However I had good balance so it was not an issue on the quiet lake I was out on.

However I accidentally stepped on the thing that releases the rudder and found myself drifting towards the uninhabited side of the lake full of sea weed and water snakes. Terrified I dropped the sail and lost my footing & balance .

So this is the weird part I fell "in" the lake but with 6 witnesses watching intently I never actually fell in the water. In my panic I decided to jump from the water back on to the board... and it worked. Only my feet got wet.

No one really at the time thought much of it except to laugh for years about how scared I must have been to pull that off. Like a sheer act of will. As I get older though the two insidents seem oddly impossible or just another sign our veil or limiting beliefs are the only thing keeping us so limited.

Today I just wondered if the insidences might have been momentary penetration of the veil simply because I at both times didn't have room in my mind to decide these things were impossible.

Im curious how you guys would explain these things Smile
Magic baby
Some clarifications on dual bodies:

It is not a matter of wasting or not wasting a dual body. Every single member of the human race is going to be, if they are not already, some extent of "dual bodied", as time wears on. Again, this a racial change, but of course some people will be further along evolutionarily speaking in that department. Of course, some people will argue with me, interpreting Ra's comments on this as incontrovertible doctrine (as in wanderers are never dual bodied), but the entire human race is changing at the moment, and soon the only bodies to incarnate into will be exclusively some degree of dual body.

Another thing is: be careful not to conflate the random catalyst of native 3rd density beings to the catalyst of a higher density being incarnating with conscious awareness of the spiritual process. The catalyst of such an incarnational plan will be a lot more "protected" than a native random incarnation will be because you've incarnated with a special purpose. I don't want anyone to get the idea they are completely immune to terminal catalyst, because there is always choice and accountability to take into account here, but random accidents will be largely circumvented for such a spiritual being. In otherwords, you ain't checkin out till you've done what you came to do.  Wink

Lastly, you would be surprised how common those types of paranormal experiences are for children. I suspect it has to do with remembering how to use intelligent energy in higher density incarnations, and during extreme situations it is instinctively drawn upon in the moment.
Wanderer mainly aren't allowed dual activated bodies so they don't just connect to higher energies blowing up a town as children in a moment of most pure anger that would channel through the body a higher aspect of themselves. Then there's the idea it'd make making an incarnational plan to bring about transformation within spirit much less fruitful and as such would make pointless allowing wanderers on the planet. (helping the planet doesn't cut it to incarnate, you do need to bring on the table how you are working aspects of yourself)

You're allowed a 3D body just because there's a veil also, otherwise the distinction would be extremely abstract
Anagogy - Your logic is sound regarding the duel bodied thing, it's a transition so, of course that makes sense.

As to the death thing funny enough I know you are right. My "higherself/unlimited awareness" has no intention of letting me stray off task or off the job earlier than planned.

Very interesting! Thank you.

Edited to add: in the transition as more 4d energy comes to the planet it would seem logically we will all come with bodies more suited to the environment. Maybe not full 4d ready but ... oh who knows lol
(04-25-2017, 06:48 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]Wanderer mainly aren't allowed dual activated bodies so they don't just connect to higher energies blowing up a town as children in a moment of most pure anger that would channel through the body a higher aspect of themselves. Then there's the idea it'd make making an incarnational plan to bring about transformation within spirit much less fruitful and as such would make pointless allowing wanderers on the planet.

You're allowed a 3D body just because there's a veil also, otherwise the distinction would be extremely abstract

Wow that would be a pretty messy disaster, a bunch of angry duel bodied kids in the school yard. It's totally shouldn't be funny but i laughed picturing a kid getting angry and a mall blowing up,.... the mall was empty for renovations so it's ok. Wink
Interesting stuff.

I guess no matter how the duel bodied thing works at least in the wind surfer thing I had some remembering in that moment.
I had also heard about Jesus walking on water and his comments about moving mountains so who knows.

I wonder if the amount and specific nature of veiling is customized to each individual and their incarnation.
Reminds me of the time I kicked something while swimming in the deep end of the pool.  It terrified me because I felt I very solidly touched something where nothing but water could have been...

I wonder if walking on water is a legitimate ability one can somehow manage.

Its really intense how you floated in midair as an infant. Seemed like your soul realized 'uh oh I don't want to die yet, MOOOOOOOOMMMMM YOU LEFT ME OFF THE BALCONY, omg hurry up Mom, I can't hold myself up forever!' And just kept you going.

Who says miracles don't happen every day lol
I don't think these occurrences are that unusual. There is a rigid belief system in place for humanity including cultural, societal, scientific, and controlled (religions, governments) thought, and what you describe is out of the accepted paradigm. Part of that instilled paradigm program is telling you that to believe in the things that happened to you gives you a "god" complex. I would let go of that notion. It doesn't mean anything beyond the idea that you did something outside of human society's limited and rigid "rules." At one time we thought the world was flat; and then we thought the solar system revolved around Earth; and then we thought the universe was static; and so one. So you see how societal notions of what's possible are ever limited and apparently incorrect anyway.

3D seems to operate on certain physics, and yet, in the subatomic realm the observations and rules break down. This implies that many more things are possible—even in 3D—than our accepted ideas on physicality.
(04-26-2017, 12:16 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of the time I kicked something while swimming in the deep end of the pool.  It terrified me because I felt I very solidly touched something where nothing but water could have been...

I wonder if walking on water is a legitimate ability one can somehow manage.

Its really intense how you floated in midair as an infant. Seemed like your soul realized 'uh oh I don't want to die yet, MOOOOOOOOMMMMM YOU LEFT ME OFF THE BALCONY, omg hurry up Mom, I can't hold myself up forever!' And just kept you going.

Who says miracles don't happen every day lol

I will admit at one point I had a super, intense dark night of the soul and my plan was to step off a bridge near me that is super high. I had it made pretty clear in a knowingness that I wasn't going to be allowed to leave that way.

It wouldn't be allowed so that storey since then always made me wonder a bit if I got here and was trying to nope out of what seemed like an unreasonable plan for this incarnation. I was a light hearted loving kid but before I could talk and for a few years there after I would stare up out the front window and think "I want to go home". Didn't exactly settle in here easily. Smile

I think these plans look very different pre incarnation vs in first person in 3D.

As to the walk on water being possible, I'm sure it is but who can control their mind that well to keep all doubt out and fully believe it long enough to do so.

I've always believed we can fly but I also believe that my ego won't let me. Smile
(04-26-2017, 12:10 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think these occurrences are that unusual. There is a rigid belief system in place for humanity including cultural, societal, scientific, and controlled (religions, governments) thought, and what you describe is out of the accepted paradigm. Part of that instilled paradigm program is telling you that to believe in the things that happened to you gives you a "god" complex. I would let go of that notion. It doesn't mean anything beyond the idea that you did something outside of human society's limited and rigid "rules." At one time we thought the world was flat; and then we thought the solar system revolved around Earth; and then we thought the universe was static; and so one. So you see how societal notions of what's possible are ever limited and apparently incorrect anyway.

3D seems to operate on certain physics, and yet, in the subatomic realm the observations and rules break down. This implies that many more things are possible—even in 3D—than our accepted ideas on physicality.
Don't worry Smile I don't think I really have a god complex. I did share that storey with someone who was not as open minded as i thought about the nature of the universe and you could feel his energy change in a second because his mind lept to the storey of Jesus walking on water and in his eyes me saying I did something similar to what his saviour did ... it was an uncomfortable moment.

I'm with you completely on our beliefs limiting us. I wonder what we will see in our time as more and more of us open our minds.