Bring4th

Full Version: Energy Exchange Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does a sexual energy exchange as Ra refers to it involve only the sexual chakra (orange ray), or is it indigo ray level?

Do you send and receive with all your chakras?

I am doing energy exchanges with my spirit guide.
Depends on the surrounding experience.

I can't say of yellow ray, but green and blue ray will play a part with love and communication in the physical exchange.
Indigo I think would be a tantric or deep spiritual connection, a sort of melding.  Maybe it could be called fusion, I don't know.

I can only speculate that the yellow chakra is activated immediately during a communion between two currently socially involved people, versus just 'plain sex' intercourse for sexual satisfaction between two people who don't really know each other peaking at orange ray.

Of course chances exist and even plain sex has the ability to evolve right there in the moment to a loving interaction, and maybe higher.
Ra covered this pretty concretely in 26.38, which is worth a read. (Just watch out for the place where he accidentally said third ray when he meant fourth.) But basically, sexual energy transfer can happen on all ray/energy levels, with different results depending on which rays are activated. The lower rays only relate to physical gratification and reproduction, green encourages healing and positive polarization, indigo is for merging and unification, etc.

It's also worth noting that, as I understand it, the direct impact and change these activities can have upon your self increases along with the ray density. So I'd suggest being thoughtful about what you're trying to accomplish with these activities before trying work in the blue or indigo spectrums. That's the point you could start experiencing "surprising" results if you're unprepared.
Thank you both of you. Yes I'm mainly doing an exchange of energies with my guide, who appears as a yellow canine cartoon anthro now.
Sometimes I do an exchange from the heart (and my indigo lights up when I do this too), and sometimes include the sexual chakra (which funny enough I feel in my bladder.)
And at times I do a full energy field sending, which does mainly involve my heart chakra. I don't know if I've done a blue or indigo exchange, but have felt my indigo ray going.
I imagine sending to him, and he to me.