Bring4th

Full Version: What sort of energy work do you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Balancing intense thoughts/emotions within yourself? Work on otherselves, or on the environmental energies?
Lately it's been doing shamanic journeys into the Otherworlds for myself.
I send out a love vibration pretty much all the time to the people of the world.
And I do energy exchange with my spirit guide.
And I make it a point to learn about the inner worlds beings.
By helping these beings, we are helping ourselves.
I may one day get paid to help people through specific soul retrievals.
But still need to face my shadow self. It has gotten me two nights in a row.

Intrusive thoughts aren't nearly as bad as they used to be. I attribute to raising my vibration.
I have at last found my passion. I could do it all day, and time seems to stand still when I am in it.
(05-01-2017, 12:19 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have at last found my passion. I could do it all day, and time seems to stand still when I am in it.

Your passion - do you consciously seek out this passion-timeless-love state or does it come upon you at the perfect moment?
I had no idea of my specific passion until someone recommended a book about Celtic Shamanism to me.

Yes, I still seek it out, and work hard, but not too hard. I don't do more than 2 shamanic journeys a day, because they can last over an hour if I'm really exploring the Otherworlds.
You get to meet your spirit guide there, and he/she appears in a way that is pleasing to you. Though sometimes they screw with you if you need to learn something.
I'm glad mine never got offended on what I do. And he's so gentle and inquisitive. Likes to see me doing well for once.

And I haven't even experienced shamanic ecstasy yet. Well maybe 2 times I did, and was moved to tears. I have like 10 pages of notes in 3 days of work. Not including my dream journal and poems.

This passion is always with me now. I just have to remember to call upon it at times. Because my guide's energy doesn't flow unless I'm focused on feeling it or sending some out myself.
I do a lot of Reiki and Qi Gong for the most part.
I attempt to read chakras in a sort of divination reading style.  Been doing it for a while anonymously and privately in several areas but finally got talked into making a patreon for the service cause apparently people highly enjoy it.  This post was perfectly timed cause I've been on the fence of if I should post a link to the service in the corkboard or not...And also because I finally made a patreon page about a week ago.

I think I just might...