Bring4th

Full Version: Free will and Unity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you have free will when you have Unity?

Or once you cross the veil, you no longer have free will?

I know it's the most fundamental law, so maybe it doesn't happen till 7D.

When you're about to join Creator and had experienced Unity in 6D, can you at this point (not looking back) still have free will?
Or does your will become that of Creator like the angels who have no free will?
By the point you merge with others, your desire to explore "independent will" is over. You are always free, which is why I rephrased it (aside from various forms of sociological bondage) But that is just because you don't have any need to experience separation at that point. If you did, you wouldn't be able to join fully with the other members of your social memory complex. The residual desire would be seen in all its subtle intricacies and further incarnational experiences would generated in order to steam roll out that particular distortion. In fact that is why many 6D entities are here, in 3D. They hadn't steam rolled out all their desires for individuate learning, so they are recapitulating those lessons (getting their kicks out).
Thanks anagogy. You're always helpful Smile

Ra said something like when in time/space you only have the overview and cannot make changes.

Is that for the chakras? Could someone in time/space open up awareness and touch on intelligent infinity there, and advance spiritually at all?
I know there are studies that go on in the afterlife. And what of beings that are native to the astral plane / time/space ? Or the Otherworld as the shamans call it.

This one is gnawing at me now. I'm doing some internal research, and trying to make the pieces fit. Will be doing more daily shamanic journeys for answers.

It's a glaring paradox to me. Being able to advance yourself spiritually by studies and teachings from guides in time/space, but Ra saying you can't change.

Thanks.
(05-01-2017, 07:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks anagogy. You're always helpful Smile

Ra said something like when in time/space you only have the overview and cannot make changes.

Is that for the chakras? Could someone in time/space open up awareness and touch on intelligent infinity there, and advance spiritually at all?
I know there are studies that go on in the afterlife. And what of beings that are native to the astral plane / time/space ? Or the Otherworld as the shamans call it.

This one is gnawing at me now. I'm doing some internal research, and trying to make the pieces fit. Will be doing more daily shamanic journeys for answers.

It's a glaring paradox to me. Being able to advance yourself spiritually by studies and teachings from guides in time/space, but Ra saying you can't change.

Thanks.

I was trying to think of a pithy way to explain, in intuitive fashion, the heart of what Ra meant when they said those things, and the best I can translate to you is: you can read a billion books on playing piano, but it bears little resemblance to actually playing piano.

That is the best I can do.

In time/space you can learn, but until you put it to practice in the fire of real world catalyst, it is all theoretical.

Essentially there is always a give and take. There is no free lunch. For every plus, there is a minus. "That Which Is" knows itself through "That Which is NOT".

"That Which Is" is the TRUTH -- it is the LIGHT. The Light only knows itself as light when in contrast to the DARK (falsity). You can think of incarnation (and especially incarnation into 3D as lighting a candle in the dark of the night). A candle in the dark looks MUCH brighter than a candle in the light because of CONTRAST. You see, the contrast squeezes an impressive amount of TRUTH or LIGHT out of that flame. The flame is never so aware of its nature as illumination as when it is immersed (usually somewhat uncomfortably) within the DARK.

Another analogy might be the difference between theoretical body building, and actually lifting weights. One sculpts your body (actual action), the other is just a exercise in studying the efficiency of action. You can read all about the proper form for a particular exercise that will develop a certain aspect of the body, but until you do that action, and do it repeatedly, it will do you little good.

Time/space is a study of those actions/behaviors that will open the spiritual gateway to a higher intensity of the creators light, but space/time is the place where the actions are performed that actually open the aperture.
(05-01-2017, 01:18 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can you have free will when you have Unity?

When you're about to join Creator and had experienced Unity in 6D, can you at this point (not looking back) still have free will?

Free will on planet Earth is about choices. The choice between polarity, in a form/image that truly doesn't permeate or have tangible reality outside certain areas.

My own opinion is that you never truly lack free will, and just the way that Ra describes going back to another octave infinitely. I truly believe free will is the first contract, and is like the thought/archetype for all proceeding "contract" like thoughts/causual type scenarios, and I believe it is forever. Like the foundation of the spark of being. Its an irreferuable change. To me. I also believe this is tied to the sacramental nature of all things, and is a bond for eternity(Infinity). And echoes to me "Your word is your bond."

Also to me Love is like the "veins" or were finity meets Infinity. The sacramental nature of taking on free will, ties into and is the foundation of love. Love is emanated by the creator, and is not the complete whole creator. You are the subject of Gods emanation of love. You are a spark, walking through images of Gods love. Hence Love/Light & Light/Love make the whole creation, and the whole creation is conscience. Wich then further apature resonate or bring to conscience other unseen aspects of God. As God is a dynamic whole, and the only movement that can be done is transmutation. Dark into Light. What is not know into what is, and so Forth. As Creation is a fractal/conscience, and God is whole complete, and thus and Infinite battery from which to supply energy/intelligence

When someone says spark, its more about the fundamental nature that of being created. Think spark! (lightbulb, super inspiring thought! The Original Thought!)

Also Positivity can be seen as the light that separates, and negativity the silence(darkness) from which all potentials are separated(focused) from. So essential the roles how most people think of positivity and negativity are reversed. As positivity represents heat(friction) and negativity is cold(crystalized). The heat passion of love as an emotion, understood as a concept to accept and to abhor none. you see how there a dynamic whole of seemingly opposing movements, yet they actually complement, and renew or reciprocate each other. So Love allows you to be separate yet connected(shuttle) at all times. The Logos is Love or light. The positive charge on the negative battery.
I have a question about this: when The Infinite Creator started the Creation He already knew the choices of all entities, right? This means that everything is determined. He know our destiny. Everything already happened.

Peace, love and light.
(05-02-2017, 08:49 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about this: when The Infinite Creator started the Creation He already knew the choices of all entities, right? This means that everything is determined. He know our destiny. Everything already happened.

Peace, love and light.

I believe it is possible for God to know all actions beforehand, but decidedly doesn't. other then we all return, and its even possible to say he knows the actions, he withholds knowing how you the spark felt and thought, until you return.

Like a plane with a flight plan, but the black box can make and record biases and have reactions, that do not deter the flight plan. Then when you land, God looks at the recordings from the black box. =)

To me its like you return with all this experience, all these stories and wonders for The Creator, and it is glorious and wonderful!

Also to me predestined takes everything away from free will, and free will to me is like that piece that added realism or weight. Like that game you cheat at, and your bored with in like 4 minutes. To me free will was that piece or aspect that really...ignited love or made it real.
Well, the Creator have omnipotence and omniscience right? The answer can be that He CHOSE not know, using the first distortion. But I don't believe.

Peace, love and light.
If God was to look at his creation in real time, it would make changes to the whole system. Because it is connected to everything.
When you go back to Source, you "return it to Creator".
I've tried to return myself to Creator a number of times, with nothing happening except maybe on my future.
(05-02-2017, 08:49 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about this: when The Infinite Creator started the Creation He already knew the choices of all entities, right? This means that everything is determined. He know our destiny. Everything already happened.

Peace, love and light.

I think it's useful to look at it through the scope of quantum mechanics.

The choices are known because they are looked at, it gives them beingness through observation. All entities are the Creator perceiving Itself and its own essence, all choices made are the cause and effect of One. There's never otherwise than what is.

Everything is determined in the sense that the Creator can only perceive what It is and tweaking the play of mirror manifests all choices that are made. In the same fashion, others also do reflect of yourself and their choices teach of what you are.
(05-02-2017, 09:30 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If God was to look at his creation in real time, it would make changes to the whole system. Because it is connected to everything.
I've tried to return myself to Creator a number of times, with nothing happening except maybe on my future.

Actually I think Intelligent Infinity is the portion of the Creator that ever sees.

This is where Free Will binds Infinity into manifestation by ever seeing it whole.
(05-02-2017, 11:11 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2017, 09:30 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If God was to look at his creation in real time, it would make changes to the whole system. Because it is connected to everything.

Actually I think Intelligent Infinity is the portion of the Creator that ever sees.

This is where Free Will binds Infinity into manifestation by ever seeing it whole.

I could definitely agree with that.
(05-02-2017, 11:48 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I could definitely agree with that.

I also believe there is a portion of the Creator that never sees, so there'd be absolute awareness and non-awareness as frozen states of One Source which is neither conscious (separated with Itself) nor unconscious (without separation with Itself).

These two then are dualistic potentials of a unified beingness, and the whole of what composes Infinity is much like the movement of their contrast as sub-potentials of them both, which creates a play of knowing and not knowing and of seeing and not seeing as relative perceptions of these absolute perceptions.

I often refer to this notion as the dance of eternity, hard to put into words.
In my humble opinion:

Recall that those of Ra call the first distortion by not one but two names: "Free will" and "The Law of Confusion". Without confusion, no free will--at least as they define it. Confusion allows us to misperceive reality and ourselves so that a variety of relations to reality are possible. If you clearly see reality, there is no wiggle room for choosing a perception and therefore misperceiving.

At unity, we only exist in relation to actual, objective reality. There is no possibility for creativity, nor suffering or misunderstanding. To me, it is our free will that allows us as the Creator to dip into "that which is not" and thereby posit an incomplete reality that is infinite in variety instead of single and unified. Only falsehoods can be entertained for new and novel experiences because total reality has only one form of "disclosure".

Reminds me of that Talking Heads song: "Heaven is a place where nothing ever happens".
(05-01-2017, 01:18 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Can you have free will when you have Unity?

the experience of individuation is there, yet there is no individuation since all have let go of their pasts and memories to experience the present moment, i'm not sure if it is so much melding into one being rather than many beings acting in concert as one.

Since in the astral, even guides may not have experience or knowledge about et races, or culture, or existence on other star systems. 
We already have Free Will and Unity, bud.
(05-01-2017, 06:18 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Another analogy might be the difference between theoretical body building, and actually lifting weights. One sculpts your body (actual action), the other is just a exercise in studying the efficiency of action. You can read all about the proper form for a particular exercise that will develop a certain aspect of the body, but until you do that action, and do it repeatedly, it will do you little good.

use it or lose it eh?  BigSmile

Peace, love and light.

I had an easy way to understand this pop into my head the other day.
It is all the direction you are facing.

Thinking of the position of each divot on a golf ball. From that position facing out each divot is separate with it's own will/path/time and existence as a separate being.

Turn inward from the same position you can now see your place as that divot on the golf ball is part of a greater one being, on will, one time/lessness, one amazingly complex journey.

It is all one yet separate, freewill and already happend so predestined, all independent but intricately woven as one fabric of all working together, which could not happen either as strictly one, or strictly separate.

It just depends which way you are headed at this moment in our journey how you perceive it, all moments and perceptions being necessary and equally incredible to support the whole.
Free will is the act of sailing towards the point which you would like to sail through in infinite existence. If you look at the state of infinity, all the choices are already made at that point, all the sights have been seen, everything that can happen has already happened. There isnt a necessity for free will at the point of infinity (or unity with the infinity) since it becomes pointless - everything that has happened, is happening, will happen are all happening at the same time.

Free will only comes to being below the point of infinity, when it is possible to not be infinite. Any point below infinity is a narrower perspective, and therefore it allows the viewer to look at different points inside infinity, if you will. The smaller the entity, the larger the possibility of seeing from different viewpoints.

So non-infinite entity can have, and has free will.

But it also comes with its limitations - the point the sailor can sail to, or the perspective the viewer can view from is dependent on the point the entity is at. An entity which is at a very different point in infinity will not be able to switch to a point greatly different from where the entity is at, because the conditions at the other point are much different. The path followed up to that point, choices made, the state of the existence around the entity at that point in infinity and the desired other point (choice) at the other point in infinity, are all determining factors.

Its like how you cant just jump to 100 km to one side just like that, when you are sailing. You need to change direction, you need to sail, you need to wait, pass through waves and currents, to get to that other point. And in cases where that other point is not noticeably closer to the port you are sailing to, than the point you currently are now, there is little reason or incentive to sail towards that other point. That point is on the path of another sailor, not yours. Abruptly changing position and course through sudden gusts of wind, waves or conscious effort is possible to an extent, but it generally comes with the hardship which such a change accompanies.

From that perceptive, the most efficient way is to sail, surf or dance through existence, sliding through its points by the conscious and unconscious choices made, which track a desirable and enjoyable path that takes the entity towards the port.

In God, there can be no duality; beginning and end have no temporal reality but are simultaneous and can, therefore, be reduced to a unity. (John Scottus Eriugena)
(05-01-2017, 01:18 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you're about to join Creator and had experienced Unity in 6D, can you at this point (not looking back) still have free will?

I guess free will remains but it's getting more and more one with that of Creator. Already in 3D some people have great level of purity. "There are those among your people at this time whose purity is already one with intelligent infinity."