Bring4th

Full Version: Chakra Readings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey B4, I feel awfully amateurish compared to some of you so I am sheepishly posting this here in hopes that if anyone is interested they'll check things out.

Ever since Aion and another gave me some helpful teachings on Alchemy and Chakras I'd been keeping close tabs on my own system, reading it over and over now and then to more and more teach myself how to scan or parse an energy center.  After a few months I began making anonymous postings in areas like craigslist and 4chan as an amateur chakra alchemist looking to read others for experience.

Now, many more months later of on and off readings I've finally been talked into making an actual 'service' so to speak to connect and be shared.  I don't expect it to really go anywhere but in the mean time it is a nice little way to help me continue gaining experience in this metaphysical matter.

I usually go by emails but for this thread I'll do PM's or posts depending on the sensitivity of answers and questions given.

All you need to do is read the following:

Chakra Apotheosis Wrote:My advice to anyone interested in receiving a Chakra Reading:

Firstly there is no Spoon, there is a chance everything I say to you will be wrong or even a projection of my experiencing myself in you.  The spoon is not real, and sometimes neither are the things I think I see in you.
Secondly I am showing you a door and nothing more.  I am not opening it for you, I am not giving you a key to it.  I am guiding you to a doorway sitting in the spiritual road you walk that is hidden in plain sight.  You must be the one to find it's key inside of yourself, to open it, and to walk through it.
Lastly, I am not healing you.  I am giving you information to help you heal your self.  I will never be the one doing anything to your system.  I am an instrument like a magnifying glass.  However, the eye in the lens is not so rightfully called my own as much as a higher power's.  I do not attribute whatever you would call this ability as stemming from myself, but a deeper more divine source.  The instrument like a magnifying glass and the eye in it belong to God.

Now then, just answer the following below questionnaire to receive your reading, it's important to note that in order for your reading to be as clear as possible I require you to ask me a question, hence you MUST answer the 13th question.  Failure to do so blocks me from reading a large portion of your system.
Further, to help me along it'd be greatly appreciated if vague answers were substituted for a sentence or two, and finally, sadly, I cannot read everyone due to private, spiritual, and karmic concerns so I apologize in advanced.  This is not a science, and I am but an amateur.

These readings are not quickly done and do sometimes take up to and over several hours.  Patience is greatly appreciated.

These Chakra Readings are free but if you especially enjoyed your reading even a couple cents donated goes a long way.

Questionnaire
1. First Name Initial, Birth Month, Birth Day, and Astrological Sun Sign (Numerological Identifier)

2. How energetic do you feel daily? (Magenta chakra)

3. Sex, Sexuality, and opinion of self's sexuality? (Red and Orange Chakra)

4. What is your belief regards your self's abilities and power? (Orange and Yellow Chakra)

5. What do you think about your family and friends, coworkers and acquaintances, and loved ones? (Yellow Chakra)

6. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? (Lower Triad)

7. What do you know of Unconditional Love? (Green Chakra)

8. You have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours? (Inner Green Chakra, Bridge)

9. How honest are you with yourself and others? (Blue Chakra)

10. How aware of your thoughts and spoken words, and how they affect you are you? (Indigo Chakra)

11. Do you experience synchronicities or unexplained phenomena in your life? (Violet Chakra)

12. Do you logically or faithfully believe in a higher order of powers? (Upper Triad)

13. A brief question you'd like some insight on.

Further info on the service can be found at: https://www.patreon.com/Chakra_Apotheosis

I would detail specifics but find it is hard to piece an explanation together of how the service is performed, so rather I am open to questions if you're curious about how the service is done more so than the service its self as well.
-----
Today, 04:44AM

Freaky synchronicity.  I'm glad you liked the reading...

I wish I had an example one to share so others saw what a reading looks like.
I'm sure you have lots of PM let me know when/if the tide slows and I will send mine.
Very interesting questions I bet you get lots of insight.

I hadn't heard of the magenta chakra till now. I just looked it up and its amazing the experience I had of "heaven" was a deep magenta energy ball. best 60-ish second of this life so far.
I didn't know the significance of the colour till now. Thanks for that breadcrumb. Smile
-----
CA, that's awesome and detailed. I won't trouble you for a reading since I talk to my guides directly,
but I was wondering if you can feel energy patterns? And can you shift them with your 3rd eye?

Or just sending universal energy is good too (Reiki), I've heard something called Quantum Touch that can reset bones fluidly without pain, just shifting them into place.
There is a man named Harold McCoy (I believe it's his name), who does his own version of energy healing. He was humble that he did not understand how these things
work.

But we live in a convoluted Universe as Dolores Cannon put it before she passed away. How else could that be if everything goes up and down infinitely. It seems that we
are right in the middle. Now I'm going to go back and fully read your reading in the quote above.
(05-01-2017, 10:09 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you have lots of PM let me know when/if the tide slows and I will send mine.
Very interesting questions I bet you get lots of insight.

I hadn't heard of the magenta chakra till now. I just looked it up and its amazing the experience I had of "heaven" was a deep magenta energy ball. best 60-ish second of this life so far.
I didn't know the significance of the colour till now. Thanks for that breadcrumb. Smile

The tide is nonexistent at the moment so send away!

I found the magenta chakra by accident in a synchronicity while researching other's work on linking the chakra to the physical body.
Because they seem to align with the spine, another made an observation of a two vortice energy center beneath the red ray that sort of begins the kundalini process.

Due to its structure and rotational speed, I see the Magenta Ray as the one that forms the crisscrossing light spirals that are described as the rising serpent.  If the magenta ray is unaligned its basically a full body loss of energy, a deep unrelenting tiredness.  Thing is I can't pinpoint an exact cause for this, I often just assume its a purposeful preincarnational configuration that effects the magenta ray.  The closest cause of a imbalance or blockage I'd guess would be a deep desire not to be around, a sort of pre-req even to red ray.  That being said, I've seen the Magenta ray effected by the lower triad enough to speculate that specific configuration issues can make the ray compensate automatically for flow disruptions at some damage to it.

I see it as the engine.  If its not chugging along your vehicle will be sluggish.  Overactive and you'll feel burned out.  A bit of either is acceptable, you want your engine running smoothly, not roughly.

Gemini, I operate wholly on feeling even more so than visualizing.  Its like seeing something in my mind, but to make sense of any of it I have to feel it out.

I don't really mess with anything.  Sometimes I'll touch a chakra that appears...Crispy or Spiky or Jagged or Sharp, just to get a better idea of why that is.  But mostly its like a map with many lines between various focal points.  I see them and can feel their assocations, but I don't dare mess with anything.

It's a sacred construct, I'm but an amateur, I'll look and touch, but its not mine to play with.

I admit I...I can try to describe the process but the hard blunt cold reality is I have no idea how or why this works for me.  I just don't know, its something that comes naturally and I don't know how I'd even test for legitimacy.  I read the answers given.  Meditate or contemplate the entirety of the questionnaire, then when the moment feels right, I sit down and begin writing and from there i just let it flow.  Everything comes in a long series of connections.  Sometimes its too much to make sense of.  Other times its like looking in a mirror.  Sometimes I get nothing and feel blocked from feeling out things.  Other times I'll be on a roll then a guide will put up a blockade or a censor screen and I hit a blank.  Like following a connection into a dark tunnel, you can't see inside the tunnel but you are aware something is there.

Regardless I wouldn't call this a healing service.  It's a divination reading~ Smile
Shared Reading with redactions for privacy, thank you to the kind soul who allowed me to share this.  I apologize and ask you PM me immediately if you wish for me to remove any specific information.

H811 Leo
Hi there you are oddly balanced.  I did your reading a bit unusually due to the extensive nature of your balancing in your own system.  I’m at a bit…lot of a loss as to how to describe or explain half of what I’ve seen, a lot of it was like looking through heavy static, like fibrous static, which later on revealed itself to me to be your indigo ray’s auric body having enveloped in upon itself.  You seem to have some kind of feedback loop in the higher chakras that has been directing you for a while now, some kind of preincarnational or mid-incarnation choice to adjust the balance of the system.  As I see it now…  Imagine a pipeline with a yellow junction that squeezes up to slow energy flow deliberately as made to do so by the indigo ray influences, and then as the pressure builds the red ray slows, the magenta ray slows, and the yellow ray stabilizes (as one might grow suddenly active before asphyxiating, or in this case you could see it as the yellow ray being unable to hold its breath any longer and inhales sucking in the excess energy propelling it up forcing the lower chakras to react) and then the green ray seems unaffected, the blue ray as well, but the indigo ray grows…bigger, as if puffing up like a cat’s tail only all over, and then when the energy breaks through the yellow juncture it erupts forward spinning rapidly the orange ray and red and magenta rays while seeming to completely phase through green, blue, and hits indigo which then…  Wraps the incoming energy like a… Chemistry set of tubes around in loops and back down into the green and blue ray and the rest of the lower rays stabilizing the yellow ray and reinforcing the resiliency of the orange and red rays to handle the sudden discharge of energy and the afterward weariness of the system as it recovers and repeats the process.  Why you have it setup this way is beyond me, I couldn’t parse a majority of the indigo ray due to your own inert defense system.  Think of it like this.  Imagine your indigo ray is a cactus.  Imagine trying to see the inside of a cactus through its spines when it is just overflowing with them spreading out down and across it like a shaggy-haired…layer of cacti spines.  Like a…cacti dog, only a very active and interestingly used indigo ray.  Not something you want to get close to if you don’t wanna get hurt.  This isn’t to say your indigo ray is unusual or abnormal, on the contrary you have set it up in a way I haven’t seen, but this configuration is as any other an acceptable one or else it wouldn’t be upon you.

I’ll do a quick synopsis of your entire system then answer your question.

Magenta: Norminal, speeds up and slows down from higher activity, is associated linked with indigo ray.

Red: Half active, over half comes on and off intermittently, comes on during high flow, turns off during low flow.  These however are due more to indigo ray influences, overall however the indigo ray association with the red ray is nominal and seems to have some sort of future plan in mind that I can’t figure out.  [redacted].  Your placement on Earth is disconnected, you should get out into nature much more often.

Orange: Crispy edges from overactivation but in small amounts which is confusing until the indigo associations were realized as strengthening the resiliency of the chakra so it didn’t get damaged during the high periods of activity with some exceptions including a weary strain and periods of very low activity resulting in low self esteem and may even result in complicated confusing deep thoughts of disconnection and separation as you lose your grip on your own self and your ability and power and slip into a tired hazy laze as if you were as a spirit becoming drowsy and dozing off.  Has a yellow ray association of debasement that might be a paradox loop caused by an overactive indigo ray resulting in it effecting the lower chakras creating its own problem that loops back down into creating problems in lower chakras that effect one another, however I can’t tell for certain.  The orange ray appears as dim stars twinkling in a dark dark almost black orange sky, it desires to simply be desired and this yellow ray association of desire of other-self results in a red ray blockage against your sexuality and feeling of placement on Earth, you feel isolated and alone but in a physical sense more than any other way and this fuels your disdain and scathing view of yourself that reflects into others.

Yellow: Underactive and tense mostly, an imbalance due to orange ray associations and indigo ray associations creating a complex and complicated personality that is seen as undesirable, and thus yearns to be desired, but shuns itself and others and shys away.  There is a word I just thought of for this.

Frankenstein Syndrome, you appear as a monster and others seem to pick up on this, but you are not a monster, you are just another creation in need of love.  You treat yourself as such though, you should relax on your view of yourself and others.

The indigo associations in the yellow ray cause it to tense up and deactivate further so as to act as a choke point for energy, from here the energy builds slowly imbuing the yellow ray with stabilizing energy, until once stabilized it is blown open and the energy pushed upward in great force, this force is necessary for the indigo association links to properly be traversed (like a neuron needs enough electricity to properly pass it along to the next neuron) so as to fuel the lower chakras beneath it.  This supports the yellow ray during it’s times of overactivation and burn out along with the burnt out weariness of the orange ray so that each do not become damaged from the process.  It however is taxing and might be experienced as short bursts of energy that the body might handle the way as it does stress.

Green: Nominal and patiently awaiting your conscientious attempts to delve deeper into it.

Inner Green: You have not yet come to accept yourself on a deeper level, but you have begun the process, you have begun the labeling process, and thus you have begun attempting to make connections.  You have a very high potential green ray especially because if it is presently activated when you experience an energy burst, it will also be empowered as the indigo ray is, which will result in I imagine a very sunshiny and loving personality change, temporarily until you grow weary again and the entire system naturally slows down.  The green ray might remain open during this, and may be the key to undoing this configuration if you do not like it.  The Green ray is the key to your indigo ray’s formations at least from the associations I can see.  It is what gives the ‘green light’ to make a change, but I don’t think it was always this way as it appears to be done this way because of the indigo ray connections to it.  The energy fed here by the indigo ray is recycled and dispersed much like a light refinery takes condensed energy and refines it into a new form.  Every high you experience is partially due to the energy you gain by an activated green ray being fed energy to convert.

Blue: Nominal, literally nothing to worry about, but a potential exists to form a best friend through sharing some secrets.

Indigo: Clusterfuck, just a clusterfuck, just don’t ask me, just don’t, I did what I could but it’s just not something I can see too far into.  It’s not a spirit guide but you yourself.  You have a very hairy indigo ray and the hair is made of spines to me, but to your chakras is like vines that root into them and give them new programming and sustenance, even going through green ray to convert the energy to radiate light passively (in greater amount temporarily) to lighten the atmosphere.  There’s some associations with the lower triad that I think might explain paradoxically an effect, but I can’t see beyond that to the ‘cause’ of that paradoxical effect.  Get a haircut Wink

Violet: You have a very patient overlooking presence that is deeply and highly patient and devoted to contemplating your present moment more so than your future as your future is your present moment, you make your life in the now and for this reason you have an energetic system designed the way it is to help you live both the highs and lows of life to the fullest to gather a full dual perspective before integrating everything back into balance and making your life a tool for your spiritual growth, whereas right now you are a tool to your life, just as planned.  The tool becomes the mechanic.  The instrument becomes the musician.  The story becomes the author.

Lower Triad: Acts like a Dam to fuel the entire system in a different way from the usual.  Every chakra working in tandem with one another is doing as it is programmed by the indigo ray connections into them.  All of these can be undone from the inner green ray and the indigo associations can be cleared up into refined amorphous flows of energy rather than amorphous lined vines of energy.

Upper Triad: You’re quite an interesting incarnation, your balance is multi-stacked.  You’re bottom heavy in the whole triad that is balanced with a top heavy powerful indigo ray.  The bridge teeter-totters with keeping a fine balance between low energy and high energy exchanges.  The bridge also when hit by the influx of lower energies is imbalanced and requires time to stabilize again resulting in a natural shut down of loving energies if they are not being perpetuated conscientiously from the low-energy-point into the high-energy-point.  The best way to ensure the imbalance doesn’t occur is to meditate on finding forgiveness and love in yourself and others once you feel your low energy about to jump into high energy.

Kundalini: Technically the kundalini is typically not reaching over orange ray, it sometimes jumps up to green and blue but very temporarily, if you can manage to raise the kundalini to mid or high yellow ray you will be able to maintain it up to green ray for much longer periods of time.  I suggest you take time to get to discover more deeply who you are through loving interactions with your shadow self to begin discovering what areas of the red, orange, and yellow chakras need to be balanced and unblocked to create a minimal enough open balance for kundalini to continuously move through.

13. [redacted]
[redacted]

[redacted]

Okies, that is the reading so far, if you have further questions or want an ‘additional’ reading or ‘add-on’ to something already given then you MUST ask in the format of a question to keep the reading going smoothly.

I hope you enjoyed this~  I did the reading in an unusual way due to the unusual complex feedback I was getting, I had to do each chakra one by one then do the synopsis, whereas I can usually do a synopsis without needing to do each chakra by itself.

[[[This reading took nearly three hours to do]]]

Thank you again for letting me share this and I so very much am sorry if I have misunderstood! Heart
Probably best to keep mine to myself, but it is interesting to compare.
I have noticed many people on b4 Have indigo related issues heavily, not surprising.

Back on 4chan most people didn't even have an active indigo ray.

The contrast in who appears where configuration compared to places spent in often really does matter.

Where you are shifts how you are.  Maybe we all need to give our indigos a break!
It can take time for gaping wounds to heal, no doubt.
Some interesting side effects of doing this occurs to me.

For starters, my personality is tinted with people I read, someone recently was highly angry at life and its bled into me.  I've been livid the last two days.

False memories occur, such as 'remembering' taking out the trash only to find its not taken out.
The most recent one involved my working on a game outline, I swear I added certain details, remember the sequence of sitting down, turning on my computer and writing the stuff into the document, but today that apparently never happened.

Further, my own energy levels Have becone volatile, my sleep schedule is gone.  I slept 4 hours the other day and woke up feeling like I slept for a perfect 8, full energy.  Today I slept for 10 hours and am still groggy and tired.

Finally my creativity and rationalization skills have abounded with growth, I feel...grounded to reality whereas everything typically feels dreamy to me.

I know not many can answer yet but to those who have gotten a reading.

Would you call this a psychic service or a healing one?
I remember...The first time I read Living the Law of One.

I was enthralled.  Almost entrapped in Carla's words.

The chakras.  I only knew them from naruto, but even then I remember my favorite character was Rock Lee.

He couldn't use his chakra, he was unable to cast jutsu's of any kind, he relied solely on his body, his stamina, his 'Way'.
And he had a secret weapon, he could unlock the chakra gates and grow more powerful the further he unlocked them, at a cost of overusing his body and damaging his muscles.

I remember the first time he did this, all in a vain attempt to prove himself, where he had already long ago done so, he was fighting believing himself lesser.

I first felt a chakra charge from holding a quartz crystal I have had since childhood.  Like a surge of electricity going through my arm, I had tried to remove some astral gunk and discharge it, and it worked that one time, but it broke the lattice structure it had...A crack sits in its center now in the formation of the energy flow, like lightning trapped in crystal...

If it is true...That I am a Wanderer...that we come into this play of life with memories hidden but available without piercing the veil, I felt I had memories of chakras.  I felt it but did not want to believe it, I thought I was mad, mad in love with illusions and delusions...

Yet it sat insids of me, growing restless.  I have something to give to everyone and anyone, but I am nobody...What could I give?  I'm nothing, what is there to share?

And still it persisted like an itch.  Then finally one day I svratched it and looked at my own system.  I couldn't ever perform mental alchemy.  I couldn't change a vibrating energy, I couldn't heal, I'm have no magic to perform, but I could see, I could feel.

I realized from my own self examinations that I have many issues.  My red ray is destroyed, my yellow ray is deactivated, my indigo ray was too strong, my heart was far too open for it all to make sense.  I discovered I'm a female soul typically in bias learning to love the masculine and appreciate its loneliness on this world.  I learned that I cannot share myself because I fear it will mimic interactions with my mother, and so I shut down mh solar plexus.  I learned that I've more than all the love in the world, and it channels down into red as anger at my inability to share love.  I learned my indigo was always open, and that weed had damaged it because I was using it to look at things that hurt me, like rape, murder, torture, instead of things I wanted to see.  Love, happiness, a joyful smile, a warm hug.

And so, finally I decided to try.  I couldn't stop it, it was just inevitable, fate that I had chosen by dodging it repeatedly.  Finally I entered /div/ on /x/ on 4chan and titled Chakra Alchemist, before this another on there had done chakra readings, and at a proficiency that just made me look like an amateur.  Then they disappeared, so I took the plate.

20 readings 5 days later I realized I had a gift...  I didn't want to admit it because it felt wrong.  Its not my gift, but my soul's.  I as Joe am not the source.  Still, the need continued, I did readings on craigslist and took them on an email I had named after the previous chakra reader, Val, who happened to like zombies (much like me actually), I made a zombievalpocalypse email and it took off.  I got so many requests I ended up running away from it...

Then finally I felt it, it was undeniably a call.  It wasn't words or feelings but a need that was demanding fulfillment.

I've something to give back out of pure love to be of service.  I am terrified of failing this service, of being a fraud, a liar, sometime who makes it up as he goes...

But.  As a coward, I knew my greatest failures were outstanding anything else.  I have failed as a father, what worse could come of messing up a reading?  So I began doing them again, and I was lead to make a patreon, to come here and post it.  To begin making a life from this.  I cannot seem to find work, I cannot seem to hold a job, I lack the patience to be complacent with backwards apathetic jobs.  I just am too low energy...Too stubborn, too Angry.

I could barely handle volunteer work, seeing how many suffer because of a sick society, I couldn't handle being forced to be certain ways for certain jobs despite trying so hard to be.

I want to hone this...Whatever it is, skill, ability, memories.  To make a living from it.  6 readings at $10 a donation is an 8 hour days making, its possible if I ever become busy enough I can charge for these, especially if I get better and faster at them.

Even $5 a reading could get me somewhere with the traffic I experienced on 4chan.

I don't know if that's selfish, wanting to be of service for a price...  All I feel right now is that this is my path, my way.  I want to walk it even if it leads me into insanity or death, I just want to help people and this seems like my only real option in doing so.
And its...frightening because I'm so clueless to the process I use.  I can't explain why it works, only how.

But its real it'd seem, not hocuspokus hooplah.  What to do from here...

Does anyone have any suggestions or commentary on charging for a service like this or in following one's feeling that this is the right way for me to go?
Hmm, I was concerned about this, do you have any cleansing practices in order to clear your field of other peoples' energies after you've worked with them? You're gonna get clogged up really quick especially after work with crap like my field.
I do, its called sleep.  I do it a lot...

There's also hookah.

And time.
-----
C.A. - I think these cost you energy, it only makes sense that where possible you be compensated. I'm sure there will always be hard luck situations where a hand is extended regardless but any other service where you trade time/life you are generally compensated.

I'd not feel bad about that. In my business I'd rather do it for free but then I'd not eat or be able to stock my materials.... free doesn't always make sense. Freebies still happen but are not the standard. Get some rest and no rush on mine.

I'm feeling pretty good and am more just curious what you see so not in any dire need.
(05-08-2017, 11:38 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I do, its called sleep.  I do it a lot...

There's also hookah.

And time.

I don't remember making this post.....

9 hours ago, huh... I must have been really tired.

Aion, what would you suggest as a cleansing practices??
(05-08-2017, 09:07 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2017, 11:38 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]I do, its called sleep.  I do it a lot...

There's also hookah.

And time.

I don't remember making this post.....

9 hours ago, huh...  I must have been really tired.

Aion, what would you suggest as a cleansing practices??

Well there are a ton of techniques out there but essentially the principle is to clear out whatever charge of energy you have within you and bring in a 'new' one. This is more or less grounding as well, because you ground out the charge you are holding. So you might try standing or sitting on some earthen ground with bare feet and really feel all the energy from your body drain in to the ground, or you might try using a shower technique and visualize all the energy getting washed away and new energy being generated by the flow of water. Some people will use a technique where they ground out in to fire or flames. Smudging with smoke is an air-based approach. Basically you want to find a strong element of nature and offer up all that you are holding on to to the Earth/Nature and allow it to refill you or visualize and call to the light to fill you. Important hygiene as a metaphysical worker is to keep your energy 'fresh', you have to think of it like water. The longer it stands still the more it stagnates. That's why we talk about 'blockages' because it is like a pipe that is clogged. You have to keep your own pipes as clear as possible as well.

You can also use a modality such as Reiki or Quantum touch to work on yourself if you are able to find training. I can teach Reiki but alas I do not do long distance initiations.
I Must Admit hookah is extremely grounding for me.

I'll attempt some of those suggestions.

I don't feel like I hold a charge as much as get 'dirty' with others energy, like paint on a canvas.  Any suggestions for 'cleaning' the peripherals of the energetic body? Or does the same answers apply?
Those are the same thing in my mind, tbh, but smudging is a good idea if you want to work on the outer aura or a good incense. If you can find a good strong wind to stand in that is great too, but yes in general the same answers apply.

If hookah is something that works for you then you can use it as a technique by visualizing the smoke that you inhale as being sacred and full of light so when you inhale it fills your body and and flows out through your whole aura and then as you blow out visualize all of the other people's energy being blown away and out with the smoke where it will be balanced by elementals. You can use a simple breathing technique in the same way, breath in light, breath out 'darkness' until you breathe out light.
This most recent reading I just attempted was truly mind blowing.  I'll need to actually meditate upon it to fully piece everything together.

I began sweating from trying to discern what I was seeing.  A system that is like a Hallway of Mirrors only if you walk into one accidentally it warps you into another placement and disorients you in the process.

Truly, there are some fascinating and incredibly unique individuals here on B4.

Thank you for the experience~ -bows-
I forgot to comment here right after my reading but I wanted to say I found your reading quite helpful.

I knew I had strengths and weaknesses within the chakra/rays but knew somehow everything was functioning fairly well. I had no understanding how but you really saw it quite accurately.
Got to say I was impressed, and am taking time to focus my attention where needed to help things along.
Thanks
hey I sent a pm=)
You're welcome Glow.
I've been held up on a reading, been experiencing some insane defenses...  I think next time I'll be more smart to leave it at being unable to get a full reading but I just want to try.

Exploring a labyrinth isn't so fun when you run into yourself around most turns or a reflection of a reflection of your reflection.

As such, I thought I'd have a decent full reading by now but adding in some...Other effects now manifesting in.

Well needless to say, Aion's advice is legitimate. If I don't attempt to clean my system I get infected with others personality traits, like increased libido, reduced energy, depression and loneliness bouts, and yeah.

Need more meditation and hookah lol

Readings are still coming, just super slowly.  Once I'm done with this one I'll hopefully speed up again.  Patience please!  I am still working Smile
You are awesome man!
Take care of yourself, brother.
Here's a response I got that I felt was worth asking to be shared.  Thank you for letting me share this!

`A` Wrote:I'd just like to extend a great thank you for providing me with your service! Great things take time, and although you were disappointed with the amount of information gathered, to me it was more than enough to get things moving in a better direction. Many things ringed true right away while other things I need to contemplate deeper.

It seems lately that important and life changing information and inspiration has made its way to me in a synchronized fashion, this reading being a major and vital piece. Light has been shed on my shadow side, revealing the walls I have put up around me to hide and protect my vulnerability.

Now begins a time for introspection.

I should really throw some of these on the Patreon...  And I just want to say thank you to everyone who's applied for a reading so far.  The experience alone is worth my while but that many of you are so gracious and patient and generous really gives me hope that this can be something I practice and get better at to eventually live off of a bit.

I hate asking for help or donations, but you all have really made me feel safe and comfortable in those fears of mine.

I thank you all again.  You all deserve a bow.  -bows-