Bring4th

Full Version: Desires create universes. Does that mean that higher densities have ceased creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The higher density creatures being desireless, have they ceased to create and instead reap the glorious reward of the universes created by their third density self? Intensifying infinitely the spirit and quality of each desire?

So when you have achieved a state of desirelessness, The One has really just chosen to cease your particular being's creation output? And the entity moves into the state of reaping the benefit of appreciating the now-expanded infinity instead of desiring any more?
I believe that when they become aware out of the total Unity of Creator, that they themselves become an entire universe. The whole Universe is them.
Actually I'd say higher density beings take part much more actively in co-creating this Universe although most of the job probably goes to sub-Logois.

A 3D being, of itself, does little more than experience what was created and a lot of what is gained in 3D is more like biases that remain even in higher densities and which add a unique color to the higher density experience.

You can see each density as a degree of influence to co-create from, humans have this earth to explore themselves as co-creators and shape their towns and 3D stuff. They are caretakers of the 2D local lifeforms, just as they do work with 1D beingness also.

Each spark of individuality of the Creator is much like a color or essence with unique biases that paints Creation each in their own way. There are countless stars, yet each does its unique work based on its own desires and biases.
What about the desire to serve? That doesn't seem to go away until seventh density when looking back is no more and the gaze is firmly set on reunification with the One.
(05-02-2017, 08:50 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]The higher density creatures being desireless, have they ceased to create and instead reap the glorious reward of the universes created by their third density self? Intensifying infinitely the spirit and quality of each desire?

So when you have achieved a state of desirelessness, The One has really just chosen to cease your particular being's creation output? And the entity moves into the state of reaping the benefit of appreciating the now-expanded infinity instead of desiring any more?

Desirelessness doesn't occur till 7th density to my understanding. It can occur to some extent in the lower densities if one's consciousness is seated within the Buddhic body.
(05-03-2017, 11:26 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Desirelessness doesn't occur till 7th density to my understanding. It can occur to some extent in the lower densities if one's consciousness is seated within the Buddhic body.

Probably even only late 7th density to like dissolve into the Source.

The Logos Itself is desire and that is the creative principle, so to be desireless is much like transcending the Octave and the core idea/desire of what made you manifest within it.

Also, the transition is not so much one of forsaking desires either, but one of fufillment. You know you will never end, you know you will always be, you know your story is Infinity and that this will never be lost. The closer you are to the end of the Octave, the closer you are to the roots desires you contain which are closer to the Original Thought, whereas the desires of 3D are much like superificial dellusional desires contained within more profound desires that manifest the settings that manifest more superficial desires.
From my perspective what desire is, at a fundamental level, is simply the magnetic attraction towards completion. It is also the basic mechanism that extends from karma.

Desire extends from separation.

You can only "desire" what you see yourself as apart from. When you no longer see yourself as separate from anything in the universe, desire ends. It is instead replaced with infinite appreciation for all that is within the Self.
Quote:Thus it is that the highest of all honor/duties, that given to those of the next octave, is the supervision of light in its manifestations during the experiential times, if you will, of your cycles.

Quote:Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light.

It seems that higher density beings are in an extremely energy-intelligent-concentrated internal hyper-consciousness hypnosis. So it seems that they "create" their perceptions. It seems they create their perceptions of the intelligent universes. I think the higher the being is, the more internalized (subjective-objective) it is, and therefore to me it seems that even if they are desireless (7D?) they create so very much. Even Ra said that when beings go to the Sun, they want to co-create more closely with the One Creator.
(05-03-2017, 11:26 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Desirelessness doesn't occur till 7th density to my understanding. It can occur to some extent in the lower densities if one's consciousness is seated within the Buddhic body.

Well I'm going off of Abraham Hicks and their idea of 'the leading edge.' From what I've gleaned from her talks the leading edge is the very edge of creation, the razor's edge of uncertainty, that's where we are. Our current intensity of contrast is creating new universes at an unprecedented pace, she says.

So are fourth density worlds still creating universes? They don't have that same contrast and uncertainty, can they still produce universes the way third density veiled worlds do? Or are they more in the mode of, think of a desire and it is already manifested for you. There is no contrast, no expansion of the One Infinite Creator, but there is simply pure enjoyment of what has already been started. Fourth density is riding the rocket of desire that began with the contrast of third density. Fourth density is embodying and experiencing the fullest extent of the desire that began in third density. But there's no new universe being created because there's no contrast.

That's the way I've been thinking of it the last two days, but my paradigms have been changing rapidly lately.
(05-04-2017, 02:12 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm going off of Abraham Hicks and their idea of 'the leading edge.' From what I've gleaned from her talks the leading edge is the very edge of creation, the razor's edge of uncertainty, that's where we are. Our current intensity of contrast is creating new universes at an unprecedented pace, she says.

So are fourth density worlds still creating universes? They don't have that same contrast and uncertainty, can they still produce universes the way third density veiled worlds do? Or are they more in the mode of, think of a desire and it is already manifested for you. There is no contrast, no expansion of the One Infinite Creator, but there is simply pure enjoyment of what has already been started. Fourth density is riding the rocket of desire that began with the contrast of third density. Fourth density is embodying and experiencing the fullest extent of the desire that began in third density. But there's no new universe being created because there's no contrast.

That's the way I've been thinking of it the last two days, but my paradigms have been changing rapidly lately.

There is contrast in every density, but it becomes increasingly more subtle. So new rockets of desire are being launched all the way up to the 7th density. Higher density beings just have less resistance, which allows them to manifest those creations faster. But harsher contrast launches more profound extensions of desire, which is why exposure to 3rd density catalyst accelerates spiritual evolution so much, because the catalyst we experience is pretty brutal, spiritually speaking.
I'd call that fractalizing more than creating, if you want to talk about actually creating something it takes more involvement than just having confused thoughts.

I don't even think it creates so much as it connects to potentials that are already there. You can have the thought of an invention, but it'll only exist in a plane where there is effort put into manifesting it and universes are creations of much higher involvement than 3D minds.

Confusion fractalizes the potential of a Creation into sub-versions of itself still contained within the very same Creation and which all reunites at a certain level of this Creation. So yeah, I'd call that fractalizing a Creation into multiple lower-planes of its potential which resolve into a common nexus.
(05-04-2017, 01:44 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I'd call that fractalizing more than creating, if you want to talk about actually creating something it takes more involvement than just having confused thoughts.

I don't even think it creates so much as it connects to potentials that are already there. You can have the thought of an invention, but it'll only exist in a plane where there is effort put into manifesting it and universes are creations of much higher involvement than 3D minds.

Confusion fractalizes the potential of a Creation into sub-versions of itself still contained within the very same Creation and which all reunites at a certain level of this Creation. So yeah, I'd call that fractalizing a Creation into multiple lower-planes of its potential which resolve into a common nexus.

Though I think that creating on the inner planes (astral) is much easier than on Earth.