Bring4th

Full Version: BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SOCIAL SECURITY CHALLENGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I challenge all of you who don't believe me that a birth certificate and a social security card are bonds and are monetized items on the stock market.

Apparently I'm part of stock market symbols FIMIX and FCFXX worth about 3.4 billlion dollars. These funds were started in 1984 and 1985. I was born in 1983.

Look on your birth certificate. It has an unidentified number on there and notice how its printed on bond paper, like federal reserve notes, car titles, marriage licenses, car title/registration. THEY ARE SECURITIES! That unidentified number on my birth certificate was on the lower right hand side. For the social security card, it was on the back. For the car title registration, it was on the top left...the same first 2 numbers on the car title registration card was on the social security card....82.

Anyway, take the first two numbers that seem like an unidentified number on the birth certificate and/or back of the social security card. Mine was 97 on BC and 82 on SSC. A 0 must go before the 2 numbers to look up the mutual fund. So, 097 and 082.

The link is here >> http://quotes.fidelity.com/mmnet/SymLook...OTE_TYPE=D

Search for: MUTUAL FUND by: FUND NUMBER

SEARCH VALUE : **YOUR NUMBER, LIKE 082****

See if you discover something. The fund may start pretty close to your birth date. That could be the smoking gun eh? Mainly the majority are in utilities....municipal money market funds.