Bring4th

Full Version: Short hair imposed on men to reduce their antennae in an attempt to control contact ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antennae.
Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antennae-effect.

Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience.
The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact.

Questioner: Is there an optimum length of hair for this aid?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no outer limit on length but the, shall we say, inner limit is approximately four to four and one-half inches depending upon the strength of the contact and the nature of the instrument.

So have any of you noticed a difference in your connection strength depending on the length of your antennae?
This is slightly off subject so I hope you won't mind. When I was 17 my hair started falling out. I have kept it shaved completely since then. A couple months ago my hair started coming back in rapidly. I haven't got to the point were I can actually grow it out and look reasonable. However soon I hope and believe that I will be able to. I can't wait to see if I can tell a difference. When that happens I will write back in.

I do believe what Ra said about hair to be true.
I think this is less of a conspiracy and more of a male pattern balding thing.

Although modern fashion is set by emulating the corporate fashion. Corporate fashion is set by emulating the military and the military cuts hair to enforce conformity. So maybe there is some accidental "reduction in contact" resulting from this effort to reduce individuality.
I have gone from having short hair for something like 22 years to not cutting them. It's hard for me to compare because my spiritual awakening happened simultaneously and so I can't really say what it would be today with short hair. My intuition is that it may as well be some sort of protective layer against all the frequencies broadcasted in the air that may become a threat in the long term (if they are). Other than that I can only say that people act differently with me now that I have long hair. People get so easily caught up in their preconceptions that it's hard for them to imagine me in a different configuration on the first encounter and so I guess they used to categorize me in whatever the 'short hair box' meant to them and now I get put in the 'long hair box' category.

But in the end it seems to me like this is in no way a barrier to anything. There are intuitive and awakened people with all sorts of hair lenght. My guess is that having a different haircut than the majority, whatever it is, is a strong prejudice radar.
I have almost always had long hair. But once, when I moved to Arizona from NY, I ended up cutting my hair short. It was awful. It wasn't that it looked bad, it was more like there was something essential missing. And this, of course, could certainly be taken literally. However, the following couple of years my life I did things unlike me—things that were more conventional—(which could also be interpreted as me having made a drastic change in environment).

The bottom line is, yes, my feeling at the time was an intuition that some "power" was lost when my hair was gone. I knew nothing of any new age concepts then, or philosophies about hair being more than it was.

There was another incident when I was 5 years old. I had extremely long hair for my age. My mother had it cut into a "pixie" cut. I remember I hated the cut, and felt something was missing. Once again this could be interpreted literally, but I feel it was more than that.

As to it aligning with keeping men detuned from intuition, it fits. Also of interest is the 60's revolution, which broke open paradigms and instigated great change, and love was a cornerstone (make love, not war). The men, of course, all grew their hair long, as well as the women.
Quote:So have any of you noticed a difference in your connection strength depending on the length of your antennae?

No. But for me the issue is not so much signal strength, which an antenna can assist with, and more just being able to tune the signal I get. Once that's more stable, then it would indeed be interesting to experiment with hair length. Wish I could be of more help, Glow!
I thought maybe it's good to cut hair from time to time for fresh antenas to grow.

Maybe this is not connected but it comes to mind: hippies and Samson.
Not sure if this was mentioned.. But I read that when some of the Indians joined the Army back in the day, they were told to cut their hair and, once cut, the indian's could no longer track, or at least not nearly as well.

I found this.
https://www.sott.net/article/234783-The-...-Hair-Long
(05-21-2017, 10:00 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this was mentioned.. But I read that when some of the Indians joined the Army back in the day, they were told to cut their hair and, once cut, the indian's could no longer track, or at least not nearly as well.

I found this.
https://www.sott.net/article/234783-The-...-Hair-Long

I was trying to remember where I read about this when I originally posted.
Thanks for finding that. Pretty incredible
The aura is very important. The hairs placement, and how it flows into the aura is what's important.
From personal experience I would say that this is not the case and this is one area where I think Ra is right to a degree but his answer is somewhat misleading. It is not any better to have short or long hair in my experience, but I do experience myself a little differently.

Hair holds a lot of energy and most of all the memories from your life. Everything you experience in a time is sort of held up in the hair so when it is cut it can be a very real ritual of self-transformation by shearing off old parts of the self. Ever wonder why some people feel so refreshed after having their hair done?

However, I think as one becomes 'more adept' this becomes less relevant than one's seeking itself. Just look at the many traditional monks with shaved heads whom certainly have plenty of connection in many cases, so I think that while it is an antennae, I don't think it is 'mandatory'.

I actually find when I get my hair cut (I grow my hair looong and cut it every couple years) I feel a lot lighter and like I've let go of a lot of old energy. Kinda ready for that again now, actually. My personality always shifts slightly after a haircut and I have to stabilize myself.
As an ever increasing slap-head, this aspect of the Ra material has been on my mind.

It's been so long since my hair was as long as 4 inches that I can't remember enough to to make a worthwhile comparison to back when my hair was that long. 

It is worth noting that I had various telepathic experiences when I had longer hair and they have virtually disappeared so since it's been shorter, but in that time I've also been on meds and have lived a somewhat solitary life-style, so who knows?

One perspective I will share though is that surely the most fundamental antennae we have is the mind of our mind / body / spirit complex?      
Well we all should not just assume to have positive 'tuning' due to our long and beautiful antennae.

I'm sure there are other 'not so-positive' entities who also would appreciate them and would like to tune us a bit differently..