Bring4th

Full Version: The Founders, 12 Densities and Sal Rachele
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I bought a book called "Earth Changes and 2012: Messages From the Founders". Sal Rachele (the channel) supposedly channeling "The Founders". The Founders use the same terms of Ra like Density and Infinite Creator:

Quote:The Infinite Creator created ALL THAT IS, including all universes, galaxies, star systems, solar systems, planets, life forms, planes, subplanes, dimensions, densities, laws, principles, forces, power, energy and of course, spirit. Everything is of God. Everything IS God. God exists within time and outside of time. God exists in all time frames, timelines and dimensions. God exists in the void, although the concept of existence is irrelevant there. Your language is inadequate to describe many of the aspects of God, but we will attempt to illustrate the parts that are relevant to Earth changes.

At some point this channel and others may devise illustrations (diagrams, pictures, tables, etc.) in order to more fully explain the ideas we are presenting. You have an expression on your world, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” We will do our best to explain the ideas and concepts presented herein without the need for illustrations. However, once illustrations are provided, we anticipate it will be much easier to grasp some of the material.

To help clarify many of the points presented in this book, we will briefly touch upon some of the more misunderstood concepts among humanity. The idea that God is masculine or feminine is a distortion based upon the limited understanding of the human intellect (and the intellect of similar races on other worlds). Nevertheless, it is sometimes helpful to think of God as having a personality and human-like intelligence, since you were all created in the image and likeness of the Creator. Since God is All, God is a man, a woman, both and neither. For the sake of the limitations of your language and simplicity, we will refer to God in this present lesson as “He.”

In the beginning (as far as your souls are concerned), God created not only the Heavens and the Earth, but individual souls to be extensions of Himself, in order that He might explore and experience His own Creation more intimately. These souls emerged in waves of creation.
Some entered the Creation near the point of conception, which this channel calls 12th density. Others emerged at a lower frequency known as 7th density. Most of you reading this material emerged during the 7th density wave of creation.

The first individual souls emerged from the Godhead billions of Earth years ago, as 12th density beings. They then chose to lower their vibrations in order to explore the outer worlds of Creation. During the early days of this universe, there were only a few dimensions, and the outer worlds were vibrating at what today you would call 7th density and higher. So these “ancient ones” often started their soul journeys at level 7 and gradually worked their way back up to level 12, maturing as they ascended. Once they reached back to level 12, they were like fully functional adults, having grown from a baby, through young childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, and finally as mature adults (mature souls).

Lyssa Royal, in the book "Prism of Lyra" talk about the Founders too:

Quote:In passing through the Prism of Lyra, the first fragmentation created a group of beings that can be called the Founders. The Founders embodied the group consciousness of what eventually became humankind. They can project to a very high level of fourth density, but their natural state is nonphysical. In splitting off from the portion of the Whole that passed through the Prism of Lyra, they still retained a memory, if somewhat dreamlike, of the idea of integration and the purpose of the fragmentation. It is they who orchestrate humankind's evolution. They play the roles of the parent archetype, in male and female polarity balance.

The Founders became aware of the blueprint that was chosen as they fragmented from the Whole. From this blueprint they knew that "children" carry the encodings of the "parents." Since they played the parents' role, it was their responsibility to influence the growth of the new consciousness about to be created. In doing this they became the blueprint, began to understand and live it, knowing that this would encode future fragments.

The Founders began to understand the natural energy patterns of the polarized reality just created. It became obvious to them that the newly fragmented group consciousness interfaces with specific realities (i.e. densities) within three main points: A point of pure positivity; A point of pure negativity; The integrative point of the two. All interactions occur within the lines that connect each point, with very few aspects of consciousness existing within the points of purity. This realization inspired them to understand a paradigm of polarized reality, which was something exciting and new to their understanding. The paradigm, as it emerged for them, is shown below in a two-dimensional diagram. Both negative and positive polarities moving toward integration

As they pondered the paradigm they began to understand the mechanics of how the fragmented consciousness would once again merge back through the Prism of Lyra. The linear model above can be changed to bring about the triadic relationship of the template.

This triad represents the probabilities of the integrative process. Civilizations naturally move randomly (according to the laws of chaos) within the triadic template until a balance of energy is reached.

If a civilization or consciousness chooses integration (the willingness to grow from both polarities), they will naturally move toward the integrative point, fueled by the momentum of both polarities. This can be viewed as an allowing form of integration. If, on the other hand, a civilization or individual refuses integration, the template expands to accommodate their denial of the opposite polarity. The expanded template will not be outlined here at the present time.

When they believed they were ready, the Founders began another fragmentation. Just as a portion of the Whole became curious and created this realm from its thoughts, the Founders emulated their "parents" and exerted thought energy to create a fragmentation of themselves. This fragmentation occurred far and wide; individualized consciousness sprang from the Founders' group awareness and began to explore the universe. Because of this fragmentation, every being existing in the galactic family presented here is part of the Founders.

There are an infinite number of fragments and explorational journeys. Some of these fragments grew into civilizations that have played a part in the development of Earth. Some of those who have a reference point in Earth's known reality will be explored in the chapters ahead.

When the Founders fragmented, some allowed their energy to densify sufficiently in order to enter a physical reality. The Founders had already chosen planets that could support humanoid life. Then they gently guided these fragments into a physical, third- or fourth-density existence. After time had passed, the fragments became more accustomed to physical existence, and assistance from the Founders (who still existed in smaller numbers) became less needed.

The first area to be eventually colonized after the Founders' fragmentation was in the general vicinity of the Lyra constellation. Most of the galactic family that has genetic connections to Earth has roots in the Lyran system. It was there that the first attempt at integration occurred. The Founders thought that it would be easy and predictable; instead, humanoid lifeforms spread outward exponentially until a very intricate tapestry was woven. The threads of the tapestry began to become tangled until eventually the origins of the
thread became lost in the colorful maze of the tapestry's design.

The terms of Lyssa's book are very similar of Ra therms too, like density.

Sal Rachele talks of 12 Densities and The Founders supposedly are 12D entities.

What you think about The Founders and "12 Densities Model"?

And, someone know the work of Sal Rachele? What you think?

Thanks.

Peace, love and light.
Well, the problem with this 12D talk is that it's hard to know how it relates to the density scale that Ra was using. I mean, according to Ra, 8th Density is complete oneness with the Creator, the alpha-and-omega state represented by an octave chord. It's hard to imagine how 9-12D could have any relevance in relation to that.

However I think it's useful to note that there are, in fact, twelve notes in an octave if you're talking about both the white and black keys. The sharps and flats. So I tend to think channeled sources who use a 12-Density scale are actually talking about the same thing, but rather than referring to "late 6th Density" or such, they're incrementing the density number instead. But I believe 12D == 8D either way, just depending on whether you're counting the sharps, so to speak.
(05-10-2017, 02:01 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the problem with this 12D talk is that it's hard to know how it relates to the density scale that Ra was using.  I mean, according to Ra, 8th Density is complete oneness with the Creator, the alpha-and-omega state represented by an octave chord.  It's hard to imagine how 9-12D could have any relevance in relation to that.

However I think it's useful to note that there are, in fact, twelve notes in an octave if you're talking about both the white and black keys.  The sharps and flats.  So I tend to think channeled sources who use a 12-Density scale are actually talking about the same thing, but rather than referring to "late 6th Density" or such, they're incrementing the density number instead.  But I believe 12D == 8D either way, just depending on whether you're counting the sharps, so to speak.

This has been my intuitional understanding of the reality for some time. I think you've nailed it.
(05-10-2017, 02:01 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the problem with this 12D talk is that it's hard to know how it relates to the density scale that Ra was using.  I mean, according to Ra, 8th Density is complete oneness with the Creator, the alpha-and-omega state represented by an octave chord.  It's hard to imagine how 9-12D could have any relevance in relation to that.

However I think it's useful to note that there are, in fact, twelve notes in an octave if you're talking about both the white and black keys.  The sharps and flats.  So I tend to think channeled sources who use a 12-Density scale are actually talking about the same thing, but rather than referring to "late 6th Density" or such, they're incrementing the density number instead.  But I believe 12D == 8D either way, just depending on whether you're counting the sharps, so to speak.

I also concur with this notion.

My understanding is this is also the essential idea behind the kabbalistic tree of life. Malkuth to Kether = 11 but then Kether becomes the next Malkuth of the next octave = 12

I agree. I found that is another way to describe the densities but this passage confused me:

Quote:Some entered the Creation near the point of conception, which this channel calls 12th density. Others emerged at a lower frequency known as 7th density. Most of you reading this material emerged during the 7th density wave of creation.

It's like 12D is a different "wave of creation". This is the "breath" of universe of esoterics traditions maybe. In this context the One Creator expands and contracts the Creation from time to time. For Him this processe is like a blink but for us it's like billions and billions of years.

Peace, love and light.
Thank you Infinity! I've noticed one amazing synchronicity in the text from the Prism - the triadic template.

This matches with the vision of universal pattern I had independenly came to years ago. I was just inspired by Trinity and "God is Love" thought and started brainstorming and writing. I wasn't familiar with channeling. It was all spontaneous and more and more intense ... I thought everything reflects unity or Love. Everything is similar to everything. Macrocosm and microcosm is connected in a fractal or holographic way. The universal pattern is: two opposites and something that unites the other two. I also noticed some principles of advancement process: gradual growth, composition/decomposition cycle ...
(05-10-2017, 11:09 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Infinity! I've noticed one amazing synchronicity in the text from the Prism - the triadic template.

Your welcome. In my humble opinion, the book "Prism of Lyra" is one of the sources closest of Truth in the planet. The text have many similarities with "The Ra Material" like the use of the same terms: density, STS and STO, social memory complex, Infinite, etc. And have many themes that Ra approached like Orion Empire (talk a lot about), Men in Black, etc. Including anothers themes like Illuminati and Annunaki.

(05-10-2017, 11:09 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]This matches with the vision of universal pattern I had independenly came to years ago. I was just inspired by Trinity and "God is Love" thought and started brainstorming and writing. I wasn't familiar with channeling. It was all spontaneous and more and more intense ... I thought everything reflects unity or Love. Everything is similar to everything. Macrocosm and microcosm is connected in a fractal or holographic way. The universal pattern is: two opposites and something that unites the other two. I also noticed some principles of advancement process: gradual growth, composition/decomposition cycle ...

I'm happy for you my brother.

Peace, love and light.
Yesterday arrived to me a book called "The Extraterrestrial Vision" by Gina Lake. I mentioned here passages of this book before and I really reccomend it because was made for Wanderers and explains a lot of themes. The source of contact is a sixth-density memory complex. Now, I highlight a passage about densities where I found an interesting information that it has to do with the subject of this thread:

Quote:
APPENDIX
An Explanation of Densities

Densities" is a term more and more people are running across, usually in channeled material because it is being used by channeled entities to describe their understanding of reality and the changing reality of Earth.

A density is similar to what you understand as a dimension or a plane. There are many densities, planes, or dimensions coexisting simultaneously in space. They operate independently and are generally invisible to each other because each is of a different vibration, or atomic density.

With training and energy, lower dimensions can become visible to higher dimensions. However, higher dimensions are invisible to lower dimensions except under circumstances that are considered paranormal.

Usually seven densities are named, although densities do not stop at seven. The third to seventh densities relate to humanoid evolution, with third density being the first stage. First and second density are reserved for minerals, plants, and animals.

Human beings will soon enter fourth density, at least those who are ready. The Earth is moving into fourth density and will no longer support third-density life. So anyone wanting to return to Earth in other incarnations will have to be fourth density.

In fourth density, you will still experience yourselves and Earth as physical, but you will no longer be visible to (lord- density beings, except when you choose. To third density, you would appear to have bodies of Light, but you could also step down your energy and appear solid to them. Fourth-density beings can materialize and dematerialize in and out of third density. But they are still considered physical.

All higher densities appear to lower densities as Light- beings, with densities beyond the fourth able to appear in whatever form they choose. Fourth-density beings are confined to their physical forms, as third-density beings are.

Like third density, fourth density operates through polarities, but negativity is much less. Physical needs are fewer and much easier to supply. In fourth density, growth still occurs from challenges, but the challenges are different from third density.

Fifth density coincides with the higher astral plane, or the plane where spirit guides reside. Fifth-density beings act as guides to third and fourth-density beings, just as sixth-density beings act as guides to them. Fourth-density beings also can act as guides to third-density beings, but only under supervision.

With each rise in density is a rise in understanding, wisdom, and love. And each density has its particular lessons and challenges as well as tasks. The shift from third to fourth density is one of the more miraculous shifts, since suffering no longer exists beyond third density.
That's really interesting. It's as if they took the Law of One and resampled it. My question would be if this channeling was from confederation sources, why did they not mention the Law of One if those who reside within this logos abide by the same philosophy?
(06-28-2017, 06:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]That's really interesting. It's as if they took the Law of One and resampled it. My question would be if this channeling was from confederation sources, why did they not mention the Law of One if those who reside within this logos abide by the same philosophy?

What text are you talking about?
(06-29-2017, 03:25 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2017, 06:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]That's really interesting. It's as if they took the Law of One and resampled it. My question would be if this channeling was from confederation sources, why did they not mention the Law of One if those who reside within this logos abide by the same philosophy?

What text are you talking about?

Sorry the one you posted right above me 
(06-28-2017, 06:58 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]My question would be if this channeling was from confederation sources, why did they not mention the Law of One if those who reside within this logos abide by the same philosophy?

In the really this text is just a small part of a book called "The Extraterrestrial Vision". I don't did read the book yet but I found this interesting and I decided share it. I don't know if they talk about LOO but your terminology is the same of Confederation (as the use of words like density, STO or STS, etc.). The source of contact is a 6D social memory complex and the method of communication is telepathy. In the future I'll tell you more about this book when I read it.