Bring4th

Full Version: Activate the More Dense Bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:65.19 Questioner: [chuckles] Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvestable did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?
Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third density than for third/fourth density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

What this "activation" means really? What is "live in a god-like manner"?

Peace, love and light.
Like making pyramids out of stone...With your Miiind

Reading AND controlling people's thoughts.

Seeing the future.  Being able to view the past.

Reading probabilities and possibilities with full assuredness of their chances.

Altering your physical appearance at will.

Powerful telekinesis, if not further ones like pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis, and what not.

Ability to manipulate/control weather or surrounding atmospheric/environmental properties like pressure, twmperature, particle ratio (density of molecules in air).

Teleporting.

Control of others emotions.

Power to create life or end life at a whim.

Surviving inhospitable environments.

Performing healing miracles.

Altering another's anatomy meta/physically.

I could go on Wink

By activate she probably means unpotentiating (via activation, like the yellow ray body), and then fully manifesting the physical higher bodies here in 3D with all the same abilities they'd have outside of 3D.

Imagine the capabilities an Indigo Physical Body could perform.  Flight, telepathy, sight of energy, movement through space and time.  It'd make a 3D body look like a powerless flesh bag in comparison, it'd be to us, 'God-like'.
Thanks for answer. So, is possible "to activate" the subtle bodies? How this can be done? With kundalini awake maybe?

Peace, love and light.
If by subtle you mean the higher bodies.  I highly doubt its programmed into 3D beings to find such capabilities.

It almost sounds easier to achieve ascension and instantaneous harvesting of the self than it does to activate fully the astral body to supercede the 3d one in activated manifestation.
(05-10-2017, 11:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If by subtle you mean the higher bodies.  I highly doubt its programmed into 3D beings to find such capabilities.

It almost sounds easier to achieve ascension and instantaneous harvesting of the self than it does to activate fully the astral body to supercede the 3d one in activated manifestation.

Samael Aun Weor talked about "Jinas State". In this state the phisical body is placed in the fourth vertical (fourth dimension) and the being can do a lot of "impossible" things like: to fly, teleportation, intangibility, etc. Second him the miracles of Jesus happended in this state.

(05-10-2017, 11:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Ability to manipulate/control weather or surrounding atmospheric/environmental properties like pressure, twmperature, particle ratio (density of molecules in air).

A entity "activated" can survive a nuclear explosion? I know that is a transient but is a honest doubt.

Peace, love and light.
I saw an episode I think of Smallville which has superman. He was right near an underground nuclear bomb and it exploded on him point blank. It just left tiny pieces of material in his skin.
LOL. In comics book of Marvel and DC this is normal.
(05-10-2017, 01:05 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2017, 11:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]If by subtle you mean the higher bodies.  I highly doubt its programmed into 3D beings to find such capabilities.

Samael Aun Weor talked about "Jinas State". In this state the phisical body is placed in the fourth vertical (fourth dimension) and the being can do a lot of "impossible" things like: to fly, teleportation, intangibility, etc. Second him the miracles of Jesus happended in this state.

(05-10-2017, 11:46 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Ability to manipulate/control weather or surrounding atmospheric/environmental properties like pressure, twmperature, particle ratio (density of molecules in air).

A entity "activated" can survive a nuclear explosion? I know that is a transient but is a honest doubt.

Peace, love and light.

I mean, if the confederation entities can save 3D's from a blast, at least their soul, I guess they can withstand such weaponry to a degree.

Not sure about one activated in 3D though.

I can't wait to see what miracles the 3/4d incarnatees can perform,
(05-11-2017, 02:33 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2017, 01:05 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]

Peace, love and light.

I mean, if the confederation entities can save 3D's from a blast, at least their soul, I guess they can withstand such weaponry to a degree.

Not sure about one activated in 3D though.

I can't wait to see what miracles the 3/4d incarnatees can perform,

You should look into China's super psychics.

Just a simplistic example of matter manipulation. However, imagine if you could take any object apart and reconstruct it in millions of ways in less than a second.
(05-11-2017, 01:40 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]

Just a simplistic example of matter manipulation. However, imagine if you could take any object apart and reconstruct it in millions of ways in less than a second.

That's sort of how I imagine matter and light manifests out of the Field.
Wow that would be awesome to have those abilities.

I notice that Lucy isn't excited or surprised about her abilities, even as she newly acquires them. I believe with the understanding will come the ability, to no surprise of the activated being.

So I don't think these abilities can come from an egoic desire. I think the abilities are the byproduct of activation/connection to intelligent infinity.

What do you guys think?
What process do you think would bring a being to this activation?
(05-12-2017, 02:11 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that would be awesome to have those abilities.

I notice that Lucy isn't excited or surprised about her abilities, even as she newly acquires them. I believe with the understanding will come the ability, to no surprise of the activated being.

So I don't think these abilities can come from an egoic desire. I think the abilities are the byproduct of activation/connection to intelligent infinity.

What do you guys think?
What process do you think would bring a being to this activation?

Something that would dwarf a full on DMT experience.
Or full control over your astral experiences.
Quote:
Quote:What process do you think would bring a being to this activation?

Quote:
Quote:What process do you think would bring a being to this activation?

(05-12-2017, 02:11 PM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]What process do you think would bring a being to this activation?

Kundalini awakening and the construction of the light body.

These more dense bodies would this?

Quote:47.8 Questioner: In our esoteric literature numerous bodies are listed. I have here a list of the physical body, the etheric, the emotional, the astral, and the mental. Can you tell me if this listing is the proper number, and can you tell me the uses and purposes and effects, etc., of each of these or any other bodies that may be in our mind/body/spirit complex?

Ra: I am Ra. To answer your query fully would be the work of many sessions such as this one, for the interrelationships of the various bodies and each body’s effects in various situations is an enormous study. However, we shall begin by referring your minds back to the spectrum of true colors and the usage of this understanding in grasping the various densities of your octave.

We have the number seven repeated from the macrocosm to the microcosm in structure and experience. Therefore, it would only be expected that there would be seven basic bodies which we would perhaps be most lucid by stating as red-ray body, etc. However, we are aware that you wish to correspond these bodies mentioned with the color rays. This will be confusing, for various teachers have offered their teach/learning understanding in various terms. Thus one may name a subtle body one thing and another find a different name.

The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle.

The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.

The green-ray body is that body which may be seen in séance when what you call ectoplasm is furnished. This is a lighter body packed more densely with life. You may call this the astral body following some other teachings. Others have called this same body the etheric body. However, this is not correct in the sense that the etheric body is that body of gateway wherein intelligent energy is able to mold the mind/body/spirit complex.

The light body or blue-ray body may be called the devachanic body. There are many other names for this body especially in your so-called Indian Sutras or writings, for there are those among these peoples which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies. There are many, many types of bodies in each density, much like your own.

The indigo-ray body which we choose to call the etheric body is, as we have said, the gateway body. In this body form is substance and you may only see this body as that of light as it may mold itself as it desires.

The violet-ray body may perhaps be understood as what you might call the Buddha body or that body which is complete.

Each of these bodies has an effect upon your mind/body/spirit complex in your life beingness. The interrelationships, as we have said, are many and complex.

Perhaps one suggestion that may be indicated is this: The indigo-ray body may be used by the healer once the healer becomes able to place its consciousness in this etheric state. The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.
Ashim, both of your posts appear blank. Perhaps it would be well for me to view that as a sign of how to activate haha

Infinite, Thank you for the clarification effort. I read the excerpt. I don't yet understand it to the extent I would like. It will make sense to me as life goes on.

Here's something to toss around:
I've found that I have been able to spontaneously access handstand balance (for instance) when I believe, without a doubt, that I am balance. I embody the energy of balance. The only two times I've held a solid handstand was while I happened to be in a one-minded state and I embodied that energy. I know that's not such a big deal, but I think that can go further.

Perhaps abilities can be accessed by the knowing that we Are that energy/ability, and inducing a single-minded state.
Another example being, women lifting cars for their kids during a dire event.
(05-25-2017, 02:40 AM)LauraP. Wrote: [ -> ]The spiritual treatment on depression needs further studies to report other religious/spiritual treatments in order to improve the understanding of the available practices used by patients. Above all, we shouldn't forget about traditional medicine.

What I've come to understand is that traditional medicine doesn't handle the underlying cause of depression; It only makes the person chemically less depressed.
I believe the underlying cause is not often in the chemical body of the individual, thus the healing may have to be done elsewhere in the individual's being.
(05-16-2017, 11:53 AM)I am Shayne Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, both of your posts appear blank. Perhaps it would be well for me to view that as a sign of how to activate haha

Infinite, Thank you for the clarification effort. I read the excerpt. I don't yet understand it to the extent I would like. It will make sense to me as life goes on.

Here's something to toss around:
I've found that I have been able to spontaneously access handstand balance (for instance) when I believe, without a doubt, that I am balance. I embody the energy of balance. The only two times I've held a solid handstand was while I happened to be in a one-minded state and I embodied that energy. I know that's not such a big deal, but I think that can go further.

Perhaps abilities can be accessed by the knowing that we Are that energy/ability, and inducing a single-minded state.
Another example being, women lifting cars for their kids during a dire event.

The first was a link to a video of Space Mountain, a Disney ride, the second to a clip about a gyroscope for humans.
The point being, just make your body think it is about to die and you will be sure to create another body, albeit a provisional one, into which you may be able to transfer consciousness. The adept would then be able to recall and synthesize this experience.
Key word: Excited (Latin root: Excidus).
Oh, of course you can do this with drugs too, however, due to having only barely, by this skin of teeth etc, survived that path, I would seriously consider countless 'safer' options available.
I read Ra's statements quoted in the OP as saying that Wanderers cannot activate higher density bodies by way of remembering, as this would grant them godlike powers. However, I don't interpret Ra's statements as implying that Wanderers cannot activate higher density bodies at all while incarnated here in 3d. I'll re-quote the bits quoted in the OP that I'm going to analyze.

Quote:The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

My reading of Ra is that third density entities in general can activate higher density bodies. I refer you to question 47.8, where Ra discusses the seven bodies. In this passage, Ra states that "there are those among these peoples [Indians] which have explored these regions and understand the various types of devachanic bodies." Here is another part of this answer supportive of the idea that third density entities in general can activate or make use of their higher density bodies:

Quote:The indigo-ray body may be used by the healer once the healer becomes able to place its consciousness in this etheric state. The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept.

I would presume that if 3d entities in general can access/make use of their higher density bodies, then 3d Wanderers can also do so. This is comfortably squared with the passages quoted in the OP if we understand the implication to be that in general, with a handful of exceptions, any Wanderers who are activating their higher density bodies are doing so in the same way that other 3d entities would have to do so, by learning how to do it, not by remembering how to do it.

To sum up, here's what my reading says. 3d entities in general can activate higher density bodies and develop the magical powers that this can unlock. Wanderers, too, can do this, but only by learning how to do it, not by remembering how to do it.