Bring4th

Full Version: Izombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looked super cheesy I almost skipped over it but not only is the acting great I am finding spiritual insight consistently.

One of the main themes if you need fuel to watch an episode is that these high functioning zombies need to eat brains to not turn into true monsters.

The main character takes a job at a morgue and has easy brain access but the beauty is the minds injested overwrites her base personality to an extent that she is basically a different person with every brain and has to reaccess her 'true self' through the noise of the personality she has temporarily taken on.

Pretty good dialogue too.
Cool concept.
It's a good show, but I prefer my zombies feral Wink
Yeah, this was my surprise discovery on Netflix last year - I was honestly surprised at just how much fun and how well-presented it was. It's also worth mentioning that it has a LOT of alumni from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars in the production crew, so if you have fond memories of either of those, you'll probably like iZombie too.

And I say this as someone who's basically burnt-out on zombies and really didn't expect to like anything with "zombie" in the title.