Bring4th

Full Version: Paths and Enlightenment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say we find what we're really passionate about, and follow that path diligently. We don't seek for enlightenment, but only to better ourselves, and help others where we can.

Given that each person's path is different, are there some that will face more challenges before gaining enlightenment, than others?

Are some roads just harder than other paths of passion?

Enlightenment is not what I seek, but to bring out knowledge and wisdom that have not been shared before of which I am aware.

Do some people find easier paths to enlightenment than others? Even if each is following their own passion, and yet maintaining a balanced life, or seeking balance.

I don't think enlightenment should be a goal of a passion. But if you are following your highest excitement, you may very well realize it.
Follow your heart and that's all you need to know. Because in third density we really don't know anything and we can't see anything clearly. But! We do have the infinite love and wisdom of the heart to go on.

I believe Ra said that some planets and entities found it easier to progress than others, the progression through the densities. Ra was able to quickly progress through third density and fourth density. Although in fifth and sixth density they had their challenges with wisdom.

So I think we all have different passions and challenges. Being a wanderer on earth at this time is great! Even for natives actually. Because our learning and experience here with STS and clever global deception and manipulation, we have a head start on the lessons of wisdom. This earth experience will come in handy in our home density or our future 5D experience.

Q'uo mentioned in a channeling session that some of their 5D experience was rather difficult because of the shadows in mind that come out in the wisdom density. (Something along those lines. I recall from memory.) This a weakness/strength of growing up in extremely harmonious conditions. There's not a full appreciation of negativity and there is some naïvity.

There are 4 stages of enlightenment according to the Buddhist view. Normally entities do not achieve complete and perfect enlightenment in third density. Those who have and do have done much work to reach that point in previous lifetimes. But we can safely say that our work here in third density is the making of the choice and the refinement of that choice; the opening of the heart.

So I wouldn't worry about it much. Follow your heart, move into the present moment, and all is well. Smile
15.7 Questioner: What is the greatest service that our population on this planet could perform individually?

Ra: I am Ra. There is but one service. The Law is One. The offering of self to Creator is the greatest service, the unity, the fountainhead. The entity who seeks the One Creator is with infinite intelligence. From this seeking, from this offering, a great multiplicity of opportunities will evolve depending upon the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions with regard to the various illusory aspects or energy centers of the various complexes of your illusion.

Thus, some become healers, some workers, some teachers, and so forth.

17.30 Questioner: Well, if an entity wants to learn ways of it, wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there best ways of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

Ra: I am Ra. The best way to be of service to others has been explicitly covered in previous material (see above). We will iterate briefly.

The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.
(05-14-2017, 08:19 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Say we find what we're really passionate about, and follow that path diligently. We don't seek for enlightenment, but only to better ourselves, and help others where we can.

Given that each person's path is different, are there some that will face more challenges before gaining enlightenment, than others?

Are some roads just harder than other paths of passion?

Enlightenment is not what I seek, but to bring out knowledge and wisdom that have not been shared before of which I am aware.

Do some people find easier paths to enlightenment than others? Even if each is following their own passion, and yet maintaining a balanced life, or seeking balance.

I don't think enlightenment should be a goal of a passion. But if you are following your highest excitement, you may very well realize it.

Enlightenment occurs when you find yourself completely. When you perfectly find the place where you "fit in", then you have achieved oneness within the potentiated illusion. Oneness is just infinite harmony, so if you achieve a pure state of harmony in this density (a difficult feat but it is possible), the distortions separating you from others must, by metaphysical necessity, dissolve. Think of everything as a musical note. When your note is in perfect resonance with the notes around you, the song is created and that is when unity occurs. When you can hear the song, you are no longer the note.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
(05-18-2017, 09:42 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Oneness is just infinite harmony, so if you achieve a pure state of harmony in this density (a difficult feat but it is possible), the distortions separating you from others must, by metaphysical necessity, dissolve.

Does everyone become enlightened much more rapidly in the presence of those who are in harmony? What would happen if someone who was resistant their awakening were strapped to a Master? (so that they couldn't run away)
(05-18-2017, 01:14 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Does everyone become enlightened much more rapidly in the presence of those who are in harmony? What would happen if someone who was resistant their awakening were strapped to a Master? (so that they couldn't run away)

The people that are that far away from harmony could never enter the experience of someone who had become utterly and unshakably rooted in harmony. It would be like 2 magnets repelling each other (circumstances and events would seemingly conspire to make the interaction not happen).

In practical experience, however, nobody is that archetypically pure in disharmony nor harmony, so likely they could have some kind of human interaction, which likely would have positive benefits for the resistant individual.

But your hypothetical scenario seems to involve a scenario where free will is being somewhat abridged (tied to the master), so its hard to give you a good answer to such a highly improbable event. Most people who get a whiff of harmony, gladly will try to get closer to it. The ones who deliberately seek out disharmony aren't interested in harmony in that form, merely power. As such that would never be trying for an egoless state in the first place.