Bring4th

Full Version: What does this part of this quote mean?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-others* choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is.

* This should be service-to-self. Don and Ra corrected the error later in the session.
(85.11)

Why "octave of" third density? Is it a mistake?
Perhaps referring to our octave -- "that which is not cannot endure throughout the entirety of this octave" makes perfect sense?
Each density has sub-octaves, as in, third density has a first/root/red level, then orange, etc. Each sub-octave also has a sub-octave, etc.

Quote:16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.
But why say "that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density"? If it is referring to third density as a whole, then this is contradictory. There are 4D+ STS entities.
Ahh, I see what you mean, the quote is confusing. It seems Ra might be talking about 6th density there, but that would be a weird mistake to make - but since there is already an egregious error in the transmission of this Q/A, it's possible.
Yes. That explains it. It is probably an error.
"Those which have chosen the service-to-self path have simply used the veiling process in order to potentiate that which is not." (85.9)

You need to take the whole context of the conversation. Ra is saying in 4th density the veil is used in darkness thru control bring that which is not. Those in third density who are of a service to self polarity are attempting to use the veil by the power of falsity rather than illumination. Ra states this is not completely possible in third density thus darkness eventually calls light.

From the perspective of a density there is a whole octave of beingness.

Not sure why this is confusing?
85.9 Questioner: I am assuming that, if for no other reason, since our fifth-density companion has been monitoring our communications with Ra it has been made aware of the veiling process of which we have been speaking. And it seems to me that, from an intellectual point of view, that conscious knowledge and acceptance of the fact that this veiling process was used for the purpose for which it was used, that it would be difficult to maintain high negative polarization once it was intellectually consciously accepted that this veiling process did in fact occur the way that you have described. Could you clear up my thinking on that point?
Ra: I am Ra. We are unsure as to our success in realigning your modes of mentation. We may, however, comment.

The polarization process, as it enters fourth density, is one which occurs with full knowledge of the veiling process which has taken place in third density. This veiling process is that which is a portion of the third-density experience. The knowledge and memory of the outcome of this and all portions of the third-density experience informs the higher-density polarized entity. It, however, does not influence the choice which has been made and which is the basis for further work past third density in polarization. Those which have chosen the service-to-others* path have simply used the veiling process in order to potentiate that which is not. This is an entirely acceptable method of self-knowledge of and by the Creator.

* This should be service-to-self. Don and Ra corrected the error later in the session.
In the context of the answer, Ra first discusses what it means to be without the heart chakra in fourth density.

Then, Ra discusses what it means to be without the heart chakra in 5th density.

Then, Ra says something that really makes total sense if you view it from 6th density (that which is not cannot go further), but instead Ra says third density. This was the "third density" that Ra was referencing in this question - as in fourth was the first, etc, fifth was the second. Ra has made similar errors before (like referring to the heart chakra as the third ray, since they consider the first one "fixed").

The sentence "That which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density" doesn't make total sense, because third density is the octave where we create and perpetuate that which is not. And both sentences together make it seem like Ra is speaking of the "end of separation", not the beginning:

Quote:That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is.

The, fourth density is like this, fifth density is like this, sixth density is like this, answer format is quite regular.

I would bet on a second error in this answer, actually, at first glance here. Good catch, Verum.
Perhaps consider what Ra called the graduation requirements to move from 3rd to 4th density.

I do see the potential for multiplicity in that statement. I dont see the confusion, though.

If 3rd density was about potientating what is not, in the case of sts why is there 95/5 for harvestability? One must accept the conditions provided until thru adeptness one is able to self create them thru polarity. Thus until the veil is lifted in 4th density an entity progresses thru potientating then intensification (5th) then unity (6th). Ra is implicit because of 3rd density requirements for graduation darkness will eventually call light. This is support as the choice is made in 3rd with set requirements for graduation
I never considered a structural consistency in responses. Ra seems to use a query as an entry point, agreed. Transitions in logic much like music can reflect scale, but not always.
I think the point that Verum was making was that if "that which is not" cannot exist beyond third density, then we wouldn't have a negative fourth density. I think that's where the confusion lies. Fourth and fifth density perpetuate that which is not, and finally in sixth density that has to be abandoned.
I think you were on the correct track of thinking when you mentioned sub octaves. I think in this specific context as you progress thru each sub true color density implications are drawn when it is no longer "sub". Thus becoming harvestable in 3rd density proves the choice or path. The core consideration is that which is is identity.

Ra mention specific logos developed catalyst/experience and catalyst/transformation. This may be helpful to consider

"That which is not" in it most direct consideration IMHO has subjective correspondence to darkness and spirit. Which make perfect sense as spirit work is done by adepts.

I think Ra gave further consideration as this answer was about 4th Negative who express power thru falsity or "which is not".
Cobrien, it is not at all clear what your interpretation of this quotation is. Can you explain how you see the sentence in question as applying to 3D?

The sentence in question: "However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is."

I find Jade's answer very satisfying, considering that Ra tends to give answers that consider each energy center in order from lowest to highest. In my mind, this mystery looks pretty well solved, but I see that you are not yet satisfied.
Taking a look at the sentence before the sentence in question:

"That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. "

If "that which is not" can become "eternal disharmony", I think that description (eternal disharmony) is more apt for probably the beginning of negative 6th density, and not third density. Third density is not a density of eternal disharmony, though it may seem to be that way sometimes. Tongue
Pretty sure that's an error in one shape or form.either Ra meant the 3rd density sub octave of 6th density or simply 3rd density should have said 6th
Third density sub-octave of sixth... interesting interpretation. I like that one too! Good thing this isn't a make-or-break it part of the philosophy, otherwise we might be in this thread forever...
bring4th_jade Wrote:Third density sub-octave of sixth... interesting interpretation. I like that one too! Good thing this isn't a make-or-break it part of the philosophy, otherwise we might be in this thread forever...

Agreed, I find it interesting. Much like queries can be exhausted, to the extent of one's seeking it is possible to resolve paradox.

Justlikeyou Wrote:I see that you are not yet satisfied

I would not agreed with this as I am quite satisfied, more so as my purification work continues everyday

Quote:tends to give answers that consider each energy center in order from lowest to highest

Do you understand why this is so? Ra tends to be precise with prose

Quote:Cobrien, it is not at all clear what your interpretation of this quotation is. Can you explain how you see the sentence in question as applying to 3D?

Perhaps the simplest way to understand it is consideration of the matrix of spirit and potentiator of spirit. I believe Ra states the proper term for light is limitless light. I dont wish to be vague or cryptic. Consider a visualization. How is it rectified in reality or formed? Do you see the light of the moon or grasp the sun? If limitless light is in fact a proper term then it is necessary at some point to embrace as it is from one standpoint even darkeness. This is the polarization factor.

This is my first attempt using multi quotes hope it works and I failed. Please excuse my ignorance
This quote sheds light on other areas as well.

For instance, Ra mentions the "third group" of guardians of the harvest are within the octave above his own. He says above "our own", initially to me implying perhaps the macrocosmic octave that we both share.

After reflecting on this quote, it seems he is referring to the Guardians as seventh density beings, rather than the eighth.
(06-03-2017, 01:01 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]This quote sheds light on other areas as well.

For instance, Ra mentions the "third group" of guardians of the harvest are within the octave above his own. He says above "our own", initially to me implying perhaps the macrocosmic octave that we both share.

After reflecting on this quote, it seems he is referring to the Guardians as seventh density beings, rather than the eighth.

Quote:52.12 Questioner: Thank you. In mentioning, in the previous session, the harvest, you mentioned the light-bringers from the octave. Am I to understand that those who provide the light for the gradation of graduation are of an octave above the one we experience? Could you tell me more about these light-bringers, who they are, etc.?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

This octave density of which we have spoken is both omega and alpha, the spiritual mass of the infinite universes becoming one central sun or Creator once again. Then is born a new universe, a new infinity, a new Logos which incorporates all that the Creator has experienced of Itself. In this new octave there are also those who wander. We know very little across the boundary of octave except that these beings come to aid our octave in its Logos completion.

Is there any brief query which you have at this time?

It seems to me that these Light Bringers are Guardians from 8th density. I don't think they were talking about "boundary of octave" in context of "octave above our own" which you have termed as 7D.

Quote:16.51 Questioner: Could you define the word density as we have been using it to give us a little greater idea of the concept of this term when used by you?

Ra: I am Ra. The term density is a, what you would call, mathematical one. The closest analogy is that of music, whereby after seven notes on your western type of scale, if you will, the eighth note begins a new octave. Within your great octave of existence which we share with you, there are seven octaves or densities. Within each density there are seven sub-densities. Within each sub-density, seven sub-sub-densities, and so on infinitely.

Quote:6.8 Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: This Council is located in the octave, or eight[h] dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimensional terms as the rings.

Meaning --> Council is located in 8th density, and in 3rd density terms you perceive it as... So it is unlikely that they are speaking of "octave of third density" (implying subdensities of 3D).

BTW, tangent: I think that the octave consists of 7 densities, but that the seven densities are "contained" in the octave density. Ra was asked if there are an infinite number of octaves (an infinite amount of packages of seven densities). Ra said they assumed this is so, but were not sure. What if 8th density is all infinite octaves? It makes sense, because infinity is already complete. That would also mean that the Light Bringers are really, really deep, and they are not just aiding this octave (system of 7 densities) in Logos completion, but an infinite amount of octaves, bringing the light instantaneously from, as anagogy has stated, no vibrational state. I think I understand now. They have learned to handle an infinite intensity of concentrated energy. It somehow frightens me a bit when contrasting it to our level of consciousness...