Bring4th

Full Version: A couple of thoughts regarding these quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:100.7 Questioner: Thank you. We will probably return to this card next session for more of an observation after we study Ra’s comments. To conserve and efficiently use the time at this time I will make some notes with respect to Card Seven.

First, the veil between the conscious and the unconscious mind has been removed. The veil is the curtain, I would assume, at the top which is lifted. Even though this veil has been removed perception of intelligent infinity is still distorted according to the seeker’s beliefs and means of seeking. Would Ra comment on that?
Ra: I am Ra. As one observes the veil of the image of the Great Way of Mind it may be helpful to ideate using the framework of environment. The Great Way of Mind, Body, or Spirit is intended to limn the milieu within which the work of mind, body, or spirit shall be placed.

Thusly, the veil is shown both somewhat lifted and still present, since the work of mind and its transformation involves progressive lifting of the great veil betwixt conscious and deep minds. The complete success of this attempt is not properly a portion of third-density work and, more especially, third-density mental processes.

Is Ra suggesting that there are more conscious and deep minds? Or is Ra suggesting that the content of the conscious/deep mind can consist of numerous information systems (psychic/thought structures)? Why did they use plural?

Quote:43.24 Questioner: I am simply trying to trace the, you might say, the evolution of this catalyst that then, as you say, changes in fifth density. I might as well complete this and ask if there is any ingestion of food in sixth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, the nature of this food is that of light and is impossible to describe to you in any meaningful way as regards the thrust of your query.

Just a couple of interesting thoughts. Maybe their "food" is a multitudinously multisensual artistic pleasure-intake, like ingesting entire dimensions (of beauty and pleasure) in a compressed, subjective psychic space. I assume their environments (thought form projections) are so creative that their "food forms" could contain the gratification, gratitude, pleasure and purposefulness of an equal amount of satisfaction and pleasure which is gotten from all visual paintings on Earth, on all time periods of the history of the Earth. In one moment. In one food. They must have "millions" of extremely fine-nuanced, fine-defined sets of emotional and mental data/perception of the nuances of multidimensional synaesthetic taste-experiences. Of course I'm just trying to create these concepts out of limited human interpretation. But maybe all of my concepts are integrated in their experience, these being just a tiny, tiny portion of the total experience :o Or maybe it's something so totally unrelatable that no human could presently even begin to imagine its dimensions. Very psychedelic.

Quote:8.20 Questioner: Were the entities that picked him— can you describe… is that the normal configuration of these entities? They [inaudible] rather unusual.

Ra: I am Ra. The configuration of their beings is their normal configuration. The unusualness is not remarkable. We ourselves, when we chose a mission among your peoples, needed to study your peoples for had we arrived in no other form than our own, we would have been perceived as light.

If they are pure light in their reality, then they are totally unified. In our reality we have houses, apartments, rooms, countries, etc. These are psychological divisions of experience. We are just playing "hide and seek" with our perceptions, with our attention, with our focuses. Obviously, in their reality they no longer need such basic divisions because they have learned that these are just mind manifestations. They can "shield" themselves subtly from other subjective/objective points of awareness whenever they want. And they can enter other, far "larger" (compressed) environments quite instantaneously. Imagine that their distant environment consists of entire dimensions of experience just like our distant environment consists of stars and galaxies, etc. etc. I'm "running out of time" now, so I will leave these concepts like this for you to ponder Wink
No one cares? Tongue Any opinions?
I don't believe that pure light is unity. Light itself is a distortion of infinity. Only in ONE can there be without distortion, and therefore Unity.

6D is said to have unity, but that is still not quite at the level of Intelligent Infinity.
(05-18-2017, 02:59 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:100.7 Questioner: Thank you. We will probably return to this card next session for more of an observation after we study Ra’s comments. To conserve and efficiently use the time at this time I will make some notes with respect to Card Seven.

First, the veil between the conscious and the unconscious mind has been removed. The veil is the curtain, I would assume, at the top which is lifted. Even though this veil has been removed perception of intelligent infinity is still distorted according to the seeker’s beliefs and means of seeking. Would Ra comment on that?
Ra: I am Ra. As one observes the veil of the image of the Great Way of Mind it may be helpful to ideate using the framework of environment. The Great Way of Mind, Body, or Spirit is intended to limn the milieu within which the work of mind, body, or spirit shall be placed.

Thusly, the veil is shown both somewhat lifted and still present, since the work of mind and its transformation involves progressive lifting of the great veil betwixt conscious and deep minds. The complete success of this attempt is not properly a portion of third-density work and, more especially, third-density mental processes.

Is Ra suggesting that there are more conscious and deep minds? Or is Ra suggesting that the content of the conscious/deep mind can consist of numerous information systems (psychic/thought structures)? Why did they use plural?

The best way I can explain is the difference between knowing and understanding. Before conception from the conscious there is knowing. As that conception undulates understanding is distilled.
(05-19-2017, 11:26 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe that pure light is unity. Light itself is a distortion of infinity. Only in ONE can there be without distortion, and therefore Unity.

6D is said to have unity, but that is still not quite at the level of Intelligent Infinity.

I think unity is apart of the logos, in that unity within the the logos, is representative of the singularity or true oneness of the creator. That's another reason everything is symbolic. Everything is a representation of the creator. Thoughts, and actions, such as symbiosis and the investment of higher densities into lower densities are representations or distortions of unity. The very nature of the creator plays through or influences every aspect, as what else is there but Creator?

So I disagree I think logos can achieve unity. However unity is not singularity or oneness. It is representative of it. I think of beings like humans, the creation, and love. As kinda almost like what google was for the internet. Mapping it out, giving it reference, and etc.