Bring4th

Full Version: What energies are you experiencing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to hear your recent experiences. I for one am feeling for the first time an extremely noticeable connection between my conscious mind and the strange love energies slowly soaking deeper into the atmosphere. Almost a physically tangible feeling, and near-constant reassurance that everything we're doing is fine.
Yeah, I get the warm fuzzies, goosebumps and chills love energy at times.
But lately I've been focused on understanding anthro energies that my guide is sending to me.
There is a whole gamut of what constitutes them, from basic to god-level anthro.

It gives me confidence, and encouragement that I feel like I am one of them inside. A feeling of anthroness.

Just like Ra mentions Infinite Rockness, I feel there can be any type of "-ness".

It is very tactile the feeling of the anthro energy. It is denser, and firmer than my own regular energy. It is much calmer too. It doesn't get overly excited about anthros, because it is their very nature. I have like 50 pages of notes I've written about my experience with this energy in the last week or two.
I have been feeling great myself. I'm getting this tingling on my whole brow area, and feel a lot of love. Thank you for asking. I'm glad you are doing good. I cant wait to hear, everyone's responses.
Am I the only one here who feels a deep dissatisfaction with...  Ah, whatever, one side of the coin.  Things do seem to be getting brighter in an emotional sense.  But loneliness can be quite a dampener on my sunshine lol.

What energies am I feeling?  Depends on what you define as energy.
Emotional energy, anxiety, uncertainty, dissatisfaction, disappointment, sadness, annoyance, anger.
Mental energy, creative, sexy, beautiful, fulfilled, alive, exuberant, warm and fuzzzyyy
Bodily energy, like crud, tired, sick, a bit aroused at the thought of putting up a sexy fibonnaci sequence poster in my room, cause numbers are sexy and intellgient numbers are especially sexy.

Metaphysically, bunch of synchronicities, noticing a lot of things coming to the surface, a lot lot of things, so reality is pushing up all the darkness into the light.  I like to imagine, hope, pray, that one day soon we'll all just wake up as souls and be harvested in broad daylight at some random point in the day.  Because otherwise I feel like I'm living with a bunch of domesticated zombies, and a couple of monsters.

Spiritually, I feel like things are going to be okay, but deep down I feel...Sad, that it's all turned out to be these ways. Perhaps I was too hopeful for humanity.  Perhaps I shouldn't love everyone so much, so I won't feel so disappointed at their apathy.  That apathy, rubbing me numb, it's a soul killer.

On the friendship frequencies, I'm rather annoyed at basically all of my friends, though it's really just me being annoyed at myself for not hanging out with them lately since my sleep schedule's been destroyed abnormally bad lately.

And I'm feeling in love, so I guess I'm experiencing the usual stupidly complex array of energies I typically do.  Maybe one day I'll give my energetic system a smart sounding name to describe it's...  Insanity, hah, hah.

Hahn...
I feel good.

[Image: jamesbrown.gif]
C_A, you're not alone. I'm starting to see all the negativity as festering sludge being forced out of its stagnant crevices. underneath the negativity is the unrelenting pressure of Infinite Love. There are many pockets of negativity that have rotted for so long that the heat of the Love must reach overwhelming intensity before they will melt, combust and dissolve.
It's just so disturbing when I look at everything from a purely human perspective. It almost feels like the afterlife is too detached from us while designing us, or something...

I just want to be able to love everyone and everything and not be cut down in the process...
I've been experiencing the harvest from a year and a half of increased catalyst and experiences strictly aimed to balancing my distortion. The energies haven't been very harmonious, I'd venture to say lost of polarity. But always humbled and thankful,, with conscious knowing of the unconscious that all is well. Thanks for asking.
(05-19-2017, 09:59 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]I've been experiencing the harvest from a year and a half of increased catalyst and experiences strictly aimed to balancing my distortion. The energies haven't been very harmonious, I'd venture to say lost of polarity. But always humbled and thankful,, with conscious knowing of the unconscious that all is well. Thanks for asking.

Why do you say loss of polarity? Don't you feel stronger, more positive than you did before the trials? Loss of polarity would mean you are less loving than you used to be.
[Image: tumblr_okq1i45EXy1vubw39o1_500.gif]
(05-20-2017, 02:11 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_okq1i45EXy1vubw39o1_500.gif]

Have you seen the Infinite Quilt?

http://zoomquilt.org/
(05-19-2017, 10:38 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2017, 09:59 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: [ -> ]I've been experiencing the harvest from a year and a half of increased catalyst and experiences strictly aimed to balancing my distortion. The energies haven't been very harmonious, I'd venture to say lost of polarity. But always humbled and thankful,, with conscious knowing of the unconscious that all is well. Thanks for asking.

Why do you say loss of polarity? Don't you feel stronger, more positive than you did before the trials? Loss of polarity would mean you are less loving than you used to be.

Less loving than used to be.
My consciousness has been dwelling on the surface, where the wind blows waves, making use of the experiences the illusion offers, at times acting in selfish non compassionate ways. But yes, as I come out from it, stronger than before.
[Image: 8YBufWD.gif]
(05-20-2017, 08:25 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 8YBufWD.gif]

Great episode.

I think Data deserves his own movie lol...

The energies lately have been highly contrasted.

It's a bit disorienting spiritually lol
I'm with you Sjel. The last couple weeks especially, I feel like a lightning rod in a field.

I FELT kundalini for the first time while meditating a couple days ago. It felt like a strong static electricity charge prickling up my spine. I noticed it as it was ascending from solar plexus to heart. I sensed that it would go as high as I let it. By the time it got to my third eye...well, it was really intense. I meditate with my eyes closed, and occasionally will see rays of color swirling about me, as if I'm submerged in a tank of water with a bright light above, forming crepuscular rays around me. Well, the colors I saw swirling about me during that moment were the most intense I've seen.

Quite an exciting time to be here!
(05-21-2017, 03:00 PM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like a lightning rod in a field.

That's how I feel too.
I just keep getting knocked out from the energy work. Like I can be asleep for 2 seconds before I am jarred awake.

Yay, my first post on my new laptop. I'm going to be able to dictate and transcribe my journals when out of the house.

The purchase of everything came to $2222 and some change before tax.
(05-20-2017, 04:58 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2017, 02:11 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ][Image: tumblr_okq1i45EXy1vubw39o1_500.gif]

Have you seen the Infinite Quilt?

http://zoomquilt.org/

Yeah it's pretty nifty, I remember back when these types of animations were first becoming popular online.
(05-21-2017, 03:12 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2017, 03:00 PM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like a lightning rod in a field.

That's how I feel too.

The periods of forgetting in between love are getting much shorter and less drastic it seems. It feels as if it's slowly becoming impossible to NOT notice the increasing love energy.

If I get excited about it, grasp on to it, it recedes until I chill out. And then immediately comes flooding back as long as I remain calm and centered. Like I'm a valve that only needs to open, the love does the rest.

I think that what the fear of losing does is maintain steady awareness. If you were not inclined to be afraid that it would go away, you wouldn't keep trying to increase its intensity and go deeper. I guess that's what the veil's job is!
I can really tell on an emotional level. Negative emotions don't seem to cut as deep, or opress my emotional field as badly. The level of 'base' energy is definitely rising. Those with very bad distortions are blocked centers are probably having a really rough time. It is a great time to be here, but always remember why we came.
(05-22-2017, 05:11 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I can really tell on an emotional level. Negative emotions don't seem to cut as deep, or opress my emotional field as badly. The level of 'base' energy is definitely rising. Those with very bad distortions are blocked centers are probably having a really rough time. It is a great time to be here, but always remember why we came.

Very true, at least I'm around lots of blocked energies, instead of isolated and idle. If I experience any personal resistance to their blockage, I know the blockage is inside my own centers.

(05-22-2017, 05:11 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]The level of 'base' energy is definitely rising.

This is the most highest exciting thing, for me. When I fall back down to baseline, (as I even did last night after a carelessly heavy meal!) I am still partially aware! Before, I would completely forget during the difficult times. Now I'm starting to attain some consistency of awareness. Awesome.

Thanks for the reminder regarding others' difficult blockages, Infinite Unity. Just in time as I am about to go off to work!
(05-22-2017, 05:11 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I can really tell on an emotional level. Negative emotions don't seem to cut as deep, or opress my emotional field as badly. The level of 'base' energy is definitely rising. Those with very bad distortions are blocked centers are probably having a really rough time. It is a great time to be here, but always remember why we came.

I've noticed that too! My anger or any of the so called negative emotions I feel don't seem to cut as deeply as they did before. I'm less moved from my center. I can more easily return to that center of peace and tranquility. I don't ignore the disharmony but I'm able to harmonize it a little bit better than before.

I think you're right about those who are not "prepared" having a more difficult time. The energies and emotions and blockages are all intensified for everyone in this planet at this time. With the green ray shining ever more brightly, the blockages in second and third, especially second, become more pronounced. To face the self for the first time after having refused to do so, this causes pain and myriad of responses and reactions to that which one is dedicated to ignoring, but can't easily ignore.

So my conclusion is that if one is willing to do the work, to seek, to learn and to grow, then the intensity of catalyst is easier to work with and assimilate. Whether that seeker b on the positive or negative path. It it to those in th sinkhole of indifference that are having an increasingly difficult time. I see it with some of my friends. I hear the call, I reach out in service, and they seem to repeat the same call over and over again. What more can you do when the other doesn't make the effort? I can't do it for them. We came here to be of service to a planet in great need of love and light. and we shall continue on serving in the highest and best capacity that we are able to maintain. What more can be done?
Of course as the pressure is really catalyst. I also did not mean that in a demeaning or degrading manner. Actually quite the opposite, I am saying help those people with blockages. Sometimes the best service one can offer is simply giving attention. People want to be heard and understood. However on the same note, if they are not gonna try and learn, or cant grasp it just yet. Its truly up to yourself to learn, the more balanced and harmonized, the less I feel drawn to physical help, and lean more to an emotional/mental view.
I have noticed being able to sense various energies that I have never felt before. When I meditate, I can feel energy swirling through my hands. I have been doing inner work at releasing regrets and can actually feel a "release" when I've accomplished it which, for me, is like an energy surge. I can also feel the energy in certain crystals when I hold them. If I do a loving kindness meditation and repeat "loving kindness", I can feel the energy swirl around my heart. It's all been pretty awesome!
The emotional level has been different for me as well. Less anger, more tolerance and compassion. Although, I found the social media posts during the election quite disturbing between the political sides bickering back and forth to the outright hatred and bigotry, I became so overwhelmed that I deactivated my account and haven't been back on since. I also had the satellite t.v. turned off and no longer watch t.v. at all. These so-called forms of "entertainment" were detrimental to my emotional well-being and were causing me to become depressed. Since the removal of these two things from my routine, my life has become much happier!
(06-18-2017, 02:37 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed being able to sense various energies that I have never felt before. When I meditate, I can feel energy swirling through my hands. I have been doing inner work at releasing regrets and can actually feel a "release" when I've accomplished it which, for me, is like an energy surge. I can also feel the energy in certain crystals when I hold them. If I do a loving kindness meditation and repeat "loving kindness", I can feel the energy swirl around my heart. It's all been pretty awesome!
The emotional level has been different for me as well. Less anger, more tolerance and compassion. Although, I found the social media posts during the election quite disturbing between the political sides bickering back and forth to the outright hatred and bigotry, I became so overwhelmed that I deactivated my account and haven't been back on since. I also had the satellite t.v. turned off and no longer watch t.v. at all. These so-called forms of "entertainment" were detrimental to my emotional well-being and were causing me to become depressed. Since the removal of these two things from my routine, my life has become much happier!

That's a wise move to eliminate negative energies from your life as much as you can. I am stuck with some until I learn some lessons I am here to learn. To give love and compassion to one who hurts. It is hard because things can get me angry, but the anger is never really intense and it doesn't last long. Right now I'm feeling loving and warm fuzzies toward my spirit guide.