Bring4th

Full Version: Don't trust Trump/I'm leaving this planet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can't believe I was that stupid to trust Trump. Should've known better. Controlled opposition, just like Ron Paul and Putin. Damn Illuminati tools. As much as I wanted hope...there was none. There is no hope. This is the Orion Group's world. They have every right to control it but I also have every right to refuse their rule and just leave.

Think of this as being in a bad relationship. You can just always tell the other person, "there's the door! see ya!". There's no one forcing me to be here.

Now do you see why compassion is folly? I tried and I failed. So what?? Who cares?? Time to just move on to something else.

Time to grab a shotty and just be done with it already. I can always jump off the bridge down the street. Running out in front of a bus can do the trick. Booze and sleeping pills seem more humane. A little insurance policy. I'm outta here. I've seen enough. I refuse to be nuked by the likes of the Illuminati.

This planet is poisoned...its air is poisoned, the food is poisoned, the people are poisoned. Its actually entertaining watching human beings. Watching how stupid they are and how they never question their reality. Watching how much they'll kill others over a piece of fkn paper. Watching how they war with themselves over the absolute dumbest shyt ever. Not to mention being controlled by a group of Devil worshiping oligarchs who are thus controlled by negative ETs.

Besides, who cares about entities who have no will to change anyway. Not me. My compassion and patience has its limit. I have reached that limit.

We're not Messiahs. This was all a suicide mission. You are all free to die with the humans if you want. I won't think any less of you. Getting nuked just isn't my bag. If anything, this experience toughened me up and I finally learned to say NO. And that's that.

FK THIS SHYT MAN. I'M GOING HOME. GOODBYE.

[Image: trump666.png]
[Image: bom-1451292540447.gif]
No nuke can hurt me. God cant die, so neither can we be destroyed. I never bought that part of the trascripts, semed like fear to me. If everything is the creator than nuclear bombs are too.

Sorry you are taking this all so seriously. I am just waiting it out to see what happens.

I was talking to one of my 1% er clients, she cannot stand trump{we arent even American) never could and she usually isn't insightful because her biggest life issues are things like the irritating timing of her vacation in Greece and Rome starting next week during prime gardening season..... wow first world problems lol

Anyways her resent comment on trump really touched me. She pointed out his low self esteem and how he doesn't even understand this is what drives his silly selfish behavior. Surprisingly she is right he is so easily manipulated and so incredibly reactive to any ego wounding.... hes not the devil just a weak pawn. What ever happens was going to happen anyways.
All of the reasons you listed for leaving is exactly why you came here and exactly why you should stay.
Getting nuked isn't so bad, and for all we know a few dropped bombs will be the catalyst humanity needs to get their s*** straight.

Otherwise, I kind of totally agree with you but if you think suicide will get you away from this crap, your actual soul self might have some bad news for you.  It 'made a choice' and because it's so detached from this place it doesn't understand the levity and severity of that choice and the consequences and repercussions upon your egoic human variant.  It hasn't a clue what the big deal is because to it it's not even real.

Yeah, friend.  None of this is real, so when you die, you'll realize it, forget your biases as they fall away because they're no longer activated, and you'll just wander right into the same lessons, do the same thing, for all the same reasons, unless you make that suicide a very lasting experience.  It's like a nightmare, almost a personal hell existent as...Just the way the universe works around these parts of space/time.

I think you should stick around and continually voice your distaste for this place.  I know I am, I have serious problems with 'Earth' and 'The Universe' or I guess just 'The Creator' because it seems so dispassionately disconnected from it's own creations that it comes off apathetic or at the very least, indifferent, towards things that many mortals care a great deal about.

Like your life?  Too bad, time to learn some lessons! HAHAHA, SEE ISN'T THIS TEACHING YOU SO MUCH!

Naw man, suicide even as a spiritual protest is folly because the reality is your soul and all those involved in planning your life and your existence as you now don't actually give much of a crap about what happens while you're here doing this junk because they're detached from outcomes.  They don't care.  It's like a class, you walk in and whatever happens happens and then you leave, they don't see it any differently, they don't understand, they don't care.

If they did, life wouldn't be these ways, all of these excuses to use stringently painful suffering as ways to teach, wouldn't be.  They wouldn't use polarity as an excuse to allow cruel variants of the creator to freely abuse others and trick them into incarnating here because it's a 'challenge'.  The only challenge here is figuring out why the Creator would wish these kinds of places up just to torment itself then point a finger and say you're to blame for your own suffering because you made choices that were laid out for you to pick from.  No responsibility further on up, no care, just duty, and lessons, and evolution.

Love is not very loving sometimes.

And if you want to make a strong point against them, live your life fully, and when you die naturally, and meet them, give them the biggest nastiest F U you can manage before your human self is fully deactivated, because once it is, that's that, you're done, don't exist anymore except as a memory, a memory that is useful for a soul that doesn't seem to care about how it used the being it became momentarily, to it's perspective, to learn from.

Or, if you really want to make a difference, go bomb the senate and assassinate half the senators that have given away our freedoms and rights to corporate ideals.  As much as I hate to say it, in a world where genocide isn't a big deal to the spiritual realm, suggesting you take matters into your own human hands to control the outcome of this planet isn't a big leap of immorality, nothing is wrong or right to the spiritual world except what they decree.  Seems one sided and unfair to humanity, so why shouldn't you be allowed to go and remove some of the beasts ruining all of our lives who were given a right to rule over this place by some detached Council of Saturn that doesn't care about humanity but says they do?

Because they said so?  Because killing is wrong?  Didn't seem to stop the universe from making a bunch of mortals that murder each other all day every day if not worse...  So, don't kill yourself.

But hey, you're not going to kill anyone, and neither am I, and most people aren't.  Because we're good kind souls, sitting here in hell wondering why we chose to do this, and how we can really make our souls get a clue about NEVER doing this AGAIN, at least not on a planet that uses excuses like this one to incite mass suffering, pain, death, torture, rape, misery, and overall as Ra termed it, 'insanity'.

Hey Mods, sorry for advocating murder, it's a sarcastic trope in an attempt to point out the futility of this situation.

Your best best, GS, is to not give up or let it all get into your head, that's their plans after all, to get into your head, make you leave so you can't continue your fight.

And man, yes, it is futile, it is precisely futile and that is precisely why we apparently came here, to fight against the impossible and make a better future potentially possible, just being here screaming about it does something.  Yeah it's your lows, but your lows are still higher than this place, and this place needs that.

Don't leave man, you fought a good fight, you can put away the browser, put away the information, and just sit, and enjoy yourself.  You can't fight forever.  So don't try, give yourself a break.  No government is gonna come down to a park you're sitting at and remove you.  No one is going to force you to give up your dreams and desires.  You got things to say, say them, and when you're so exhausted you wanna leave, rest.

Just rest man.  But not permanently, not yet.
If you leave then you will have done exactly what they wish of you. To destroy yourself willingly is the most useful thing you can do for those who feed on pain and suffering. Another pesky light out of the way, good riddance for them.

Compassion and patience is good, but I feel they are lauded as 'absolute' when that really isn't the case. A lot of people don't need enabling compassion, they need a kick in the butt.
Hey GS, its been my experience that when we desire to leave, its not usually for the reasons we first think of.

Why does this bother you so deeply?

We can talk about this...I hope you're still with us Heart Sad
(05-21-2017, 10:27 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey GS, its been my experience that when we desire to leave, its not usually for the reasons we first think of.

I'm still here. Unlikely I won't end it. Not yet. I make no promises. Who knows how I planned my death.

I'm not even depressed. Just mad at myself for even considering that Trump had our best interest at heart. Just another fktard working for the "enemy". Business as usual. Forgive me for trying to think positive about having a President who actually gave a shyt and wanted to help.

You know what the highlight of my day was? I fed nuts to a squirrel outside. It brought me loads of joy actually.

To be honest, the only thing that is keeping me here are my cats Simon, Freya, and Samhain, as pathetic as that sounds.

I appreciate the concerns.
We don't have control over any of it. The point of being in third density, it seems to me, is to be situated in a material medium of limitation where we are subject to conditions beyond our ability to control. We can influence it, but there are no guarantees we can effect exactly what we desire at any moment, and the idea that we ever had control because things suited us earlier strikes me as an illusion. All we can do is accept and love it, or fight it and become part of the mess.

In my opinion, GS, you are assuming too much responsibility for Trump and too little for what is actually your charge: your own attitude and readiness to serve, to witness, to let yourself feel everything that needs to be felt now. We're all muddling through, but we can tune our consciousness so that, as we muddle in our utter vulnerability, we can do it with a greater, larger self that transcends our third density perception and intellect. You have always been as vulnerable as you feel right now; nothing has changed except your viewpoint and your attitude.

I like the way Charles Eisenstein puts it: when we tune ourselves to have faith in our greater beingness, "we become capable of things that we don’t know how to “make” happen". The problems surrounding world events currently are not going to be finally resolved because we figured them out; nevertheless, we will be part of the solution, together.
Dude, a video game once...  Twice kept me from suicide.

The only pathetic thing here is our feeling that whatever reason we have is pathetic.

Its not pathetic to care about your friends, whether they're human or animals.

And politics is pretty...  Extremely upsetting.  Don't be afraid to look away from the darkness.  It won't blink regardless.
(05-22-2017, 12:07 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2017, 10:27 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey GS, its been my experience that when we desire to leave, its not usually for the reasons we first think of.

I'm still here. Unlikely I won't end it. Not yet. I make no promises. Who knows how I planned my death.

I'm not even depressed. Just mad at myself for even considering that Trump had our best interest at heart. Just another fktard working for the "enemy". Business as usual. Forgive me for trying to think positive about having a President who actually gave a shyt and wanted to help.

You know what the highlight of my day was? I fed nuts to a squirrel outside. It brought me loads of joy actually.

To be honest, the only thing that is keeping me here are my cats Simon, Freya, and Samhain, as pathetic as that sounds.

I appreciate the concerns.

Squirrels are rad. Cats are rad. We have four cats, Tabitha, Samantha, Aramis and Salem. They are pretty much the highlight of every day. You appreciate life for life, there is nothing pathetic about that at all. I understand your frustration for sure, but all hope isn't lost yet. Nuclear winter is no guarantee, we still have choices to make. Sometimes I like to think I'm a butterfly and if I move in the right way, no matter how small, if I follow that path of least resistance and guidance, maybe I will kick up just enough dust to start a storm across the world. Never underestimate the power of one and less so the call of one to many.
Have you considered that, perhaps, the stories you have saturated yourself with involving the illuminati and nuclear threats and soforth are simply lies - or at least heavily exaggerated - specifically to increase the amount of hate and fear and other negative energies in the world? After all, there is no better way to convince an enemy to abandon their cause then to cloud their minds with notions that their cause is hopeless.

If you stopped focusing so much on the stories of doom & gloom, you might find your whole outlook changes.
(05-22-2017, 12:07 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]Just mad at myself for even considering that Trump had our best interest at heart. Just another fktard working for the "enemy". Business as usual. Forgive me for trying to think positive about having a President who actually gave a shyt and wanted to help.

The hardcore 4chan guys have it right. It isn't about Trump - it's all about Kek the Chaos God. Kek is bringing a healthy dose of chaos now.

Trump has multiple groups controlling him (both positive and negative), so what he does will be mixed until the crash. The negative elite look like they are playing the war card and all their other disruptions as hard as they can as a diversion for the financial crash - or what they believe can be a controlled crash. They won't succeed.

It is not Trump who will save the world, but he is an instrument of a grand design that is playing out now to fully expose the negative elite and give the People the impetus to reclaim the world from their dark masters. Staying neutral to all the crazy stuff that is happening is challenging, but important nonetheless..
(05-22-2017, 12:20 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have control over any of it.  

I disagree - especially during this time in history.  There are many folks who have worked to put themselves in a position to make a difference, but the problem is critical mass.  The world could change overnight if there was a critical mass of those folks, but most people buy into the notion that they are powerless, so therefore, they are powerless.

At the same time, reclaiming the world for the people and not just the elite is a process.  It is happening, but it is not for those who desire instant gratification.  Training people to want instant gratification is certainly a goal of the elite so the people divert their energy into frustration rather than constructive endeavors.

(I cherry-picked your quote, btw, I know  Angel  )
(05-21-2017, 04:39 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]Can't believe I was that stupid to trust Trump. Should've known better. Controlled opposition, just like Ron Paul and Putin. Damn Illuminati tools. As much as I wanted hope...there was none. There is no hope. This is the Orion Group's world. They have every right to control it but I also have every right to refuse their rule and just leave.

Think of this as being in a bad relationship. You can just always tell the other person, "there's the door! see ya!". There's no one forcing me to be here.

Now do you see why compassion is folly? I tried and I failed. So what?? Who cares?? Time to just move on to something else [...]

Hi.  

I hear the pain you're expressing.  But may we take a moment to take a step away from the external reality, and see what's going on at the more meaningful, spiritual level?

Trump is catalyst.  Everything that is happening is catalyst.  The opportunity to make a choice between control/aggression and acceptance/love.

Remember what Quo said: "you are not here to fix it, you're here to love it."  In other words, you are not here to stop the negativity on Earth.  You are here to be a miraculous transformer with the capacity to see all the nonsense going on around you, all the negativity; to take it all deep into your heart, where there is an undying light - a light that lets us know that all is ever well; and with that light, transform it into Love and send that Love out into the world that desperately needs it.

Compassion is never folly, because even if it leads you to "lose" in illusion (i.e., not get your way), you actually win in the only game that matters here.  

That is how you make it better.

Now, just take a moment to realize that your anger at yourself, your anger at Trump, and your frustration with the world are all energies of wanting to control and change, to impose your will on things.  God knows I understand the impulse, but that impulse leads to a dead-end of chaotic energies.  You are clearly compassionate and positively polarized - unconditional acceptance and unconditional love are your tools, your weapons.  The others belong to STS and you cannot wield them effectively.  That is why all the well-intentioned revolutions in this world end in suffering and bloodshed.

It's easy.  Just find the love.  it will rebuild your personal joy even while it heals the world.  And we're all here as your friends, with our love, to help and support you as we can.
(05-22-2017, 07:25 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 12:20 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have control over any of it.  

I disagree - especially during this time in history.  There are many folks who have worked to put themselves in a position to make a difference, but the problem is critical mass.  The world could change overnight if there was a critical mass of those folks, but most people buy into the notion that they are powerless, so therefore, they are powerless.

This is an interesting point of disagreement; thanks for pointing it out.

It all depends on what you mean by "control" and which actor it is attempting the control. What I meant, as I elaborated, is the ability for an individual to reliably effect specific outcomes in the real world (i.e. "there are no guarantees we can effect exactly what we desire at any moment"). Surely nobody who's attempted to participate in mass politics feels that they can reliably realize their every desire within the system. I can't imagine you disagree with this statement.

But if we talk about the collective self as an actor, then sure -- we have control over lots of stuff in society! But now we're talking about an entity that is very vague. Not only do we not know what that entity specifically wants to realize in the world, we don't really understand the total mechanisms by which it would achieve it. Yeah, one can say "if everybody just stopped participating in the corrupt systems, we'd lick them in a day". But then that's not very useful, I think, to a single individual lamenting their role in it, especially if that individual is ascribing too much importance to that role. The problem with talking about "our" control over events is that it's very difficult to characterize the interests or actions of this collective entity in transient, material terms.

What I was suggesting was a way of tapping into that more collective identity, in a limited way, so that one focuses on "controlling" the things one actually has control over, much like the Stoics teach. You only really have sovereignty over your own mind; that is the sole of agency when we're talking about the individual, veiled person. That doesn't mean you can't be part of great events! It just means you don't get to do A and know that B follows. Or as Ghandi once said:

Quote:It's the action, not the fruit of the action, that's important. You have to do the right thing. It may not be in your power, may not be in your time, that there'll be any fruit. But that doesn't mean you stop doing the right thing. You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.

That doesn't sound like somebody describing control. That actually sounds to me like somebody describing the release of control over everything but self-inquiry and knowing the self well enough to act in spite of no detectable real-world results. And I think that attitude is consistent with Confederation philosophy, which always stresses that we cannot judge ourselves because we lack the overview that would show us our true impact.

So focusing on the non-transient in our lives is a way of enacting "control", to a certain extent, but even there we have to accept what we see, which will not always fit in with our third density plans and desires.

(05-22-2017, 07:25 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]At the same time, reclaiming the world for the people and not just the elite is a process.  It is happening, but it is not for those who desire instant gratification.  Training people to want instant gratification is certainly a goal of the elite so the people divert their energy into frustration rather than constructive endeavors.

See, I knew we agreed on the important stuff. But I do think you and I ought to further discuss the idea of what actual duties people have in the real world to participate in politics. It's a very urgent question for me, coming from a background of activism and radical anarchism. I imagine we have similar views of the world condition, but I think we're stressing different aspects of the response.

(05-22-2017, 07:25 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ](I cherry-picked your quote, btw, I know  Angel  )

It's a perfect way to figure out how to address your concern. No problem! Thanks for your reply.
(05-22-2017, 07:05 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't about Trump - it's all about Kek the Chaos God.  Kek is bringing a healthy dose of chaos now.

[Image: eVQ1UjT.jpg]

[Image: BWbYuHS.gif]

[Image: 9YeKTCn.gif]

[Image: K3swjS4.gif]

[Image: fnrzd0g.gif]

[Image: MdZjhsd.jpg]
(05-22-2017, 10:00 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]See, I knew we agreed on the important stuff.  But I do think you and I ought to further discuss the idea of what actual duties people have in the real world to participate in politics.  It's a very urgent question for me, coming from a background of activism and radical anarchism.  I imagine we have similar views of the world condition, but I think we're stressing different aspects of the response.

Indeed, that was a point of frustration for me too.

I guess the challenge is that the vast majority of people see the political structure as a necessary burden that they put up with and they don't question it and allow themselves to be controlled. That probably means that the political structure will continue on until such time that it breaks. So, IMO, the main goal of activism at this time should be to put reasonable thoughts into the public square for use at a later time.

An attempt to directly "fight" or go against the system for the average person, from the benefit of hindsight, is pretty futile while the elite still control the issuance and value of money AND the people are compliant with the system. There's always someone willing to accept money to perform an immoral act in our world.

If a critical mass of people actually were open to changing things, believed it could be done, were willing to put energy behind such an endeavor, and did it correctly, change could happen pretty quickly. This number of people to make a critical mass that I'm talking about is probably well less than 1%, but they have to be willing to work together to accomplish something. Being willing to work together is the big challenge here, since those who want to change government are an unusually headstrong breed, as Ra or Q'uo have said and as I have experienced.

I have been involved in something that was surprisingly close to getting it done because it complied with the law and the good factions of the military would have been behind us. We had about 2000 people - if we had 20000 people, we probably would have new government by now in the US. We had other issues too, but, it wasn't the time then.

The upcoming political and financial crash should do the trick to get to critical mass though. The emperor needs to be shown that they have no clothes, so to speak. I'm kind of treading water and laying low until then.

I am very impressed with many of the younger folks in the alt-media - I have little doubt that they will be the foundation of new media once the legacy media falls apart. Generally speaking, I can see the fabric of the new world being formed, however, it is nowhere near maturity yet. The old systems really do need to start falling apart in meaningful ways before the new can come in.
(05-22-2017, 11:15 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fnrzd0g.gif]

Praise Kek
(05-23-2017, 11:11 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the challenge is that the vast majority of people see the political structure as a necessary burden that they put up with and they don't question it and allow themselves to be controlled.  That probably means that the political structure will continue on until such time that it breaks.  So, IMO, the main goal of activism at this time should be to put reasonable thoughts into the public square for use at a later time.

I tend to agree.  It's not that we shouldn't do anything, but that what's needed now isn't a futile attempt to stop things from getting worse so much as organizing the response so that we can serve when things do go downhill.  I don't even know how "political" that kind of organizing even has to be.  It's more just rebuilding social bonds that have atrophied.  If you can do that you have a chance with a lot of different possible systems.  I like Albert J Nock's idea of the "the Remnant" where your political project is to keep the flame burning for the ideas you think are just until a moment of opportunity manifests.

(05-23-2017, 11:11 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]An attempt to directly "fight" or go against the system for the average person, from the benefit of hindsight, is pretty futile while the elite still control the issuance and value of money AND the people are compliant with the system.  There's always someone willing to accept money to perform an immoral act in our world.

People have to have a life worth more than what money can buy.  There have been cultures where people have preferred their lifestyle over riches.  I think very few ideologies offer what people are really looking for.  That's why, as much as I've thought about politics and acted on my beliefs, I have a hard time prioritizing that over other, more meaningful things.  But we still need to do it.

(05-23-2017, 11:11 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]If a critical mass of people actually were open to changing things, believed it could be done, were willing to put energy behind such an endeavor, and did it correctly, change could happen pretty quickly.  This number of people to make a critical mass that I'm talking about is probably well less than 1%, but they have to be willing to work together to accomplish something.  Being willing to work together is the big challenge here, since those who want to change government are an unusually headstrong breed, as Ra or Q'uo have said and as I have experienced.

That's what's so great about these decentralized movements; they don't need a leadership class necessarily, at least not in the same way as we're used to, and so a lot can be accomplished and coordinated without the need for so much discipline.  John Robb, a former air force strategist, says that many modern terrorist networks, criminal syndicates, online activist networks, social media campaigns, and even the Trump presidential campaign are run like open source insurgencies where swarm techniques and super empowered individuals innovating at scale can simply overpower rigidly organized, conservative states.
(05-22-2017, 12:25 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, a video game once...  Twice kept me from suicide.

The only pathetic thing here is our feeling that whatever reason we have is pathetic.

Its not pathetic to care about your friends, whether they're human or animals.

And politics is pretty...  Extremely upsetting.  Don't be afraid to look away from the darkness.  It won't blink regardless.

Which video games?
How long before the concept that 'an imminent takedown' of the negative elite becomes the concept that in reality, there's going to be a 'gradual transitioning out' of the negative elite? How much of the desire for a sudden shift/harvest is generating the belief that there's going to be a sudden takedown of the negative elite, especially given that the transition to 4D positive is turning out to be gradual, and not sudden?

Is the negative elite takedown/imminent crash discussion really just a rebranded sudden versus gradual harvest discussion?

The parallels between these discussions are too strong for me to ignore. 
(06-06-2017, 03:25 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]How long before the concept that 'an imminent takedown' of the negative elite becomes the concept that in reality, there's going to be a 'gradual transitioning out' of the negative elite? How much of the desire for a sudden shift/harvest is generating the belief that there's going to be a sudden takedown of the negative elite, especially given that the transition to 4D positive is turning out to be gradual, and not sudden?

Is the negative elite takedown/imminent crash discussion really just a rebranded sudden versus gradual harvest discussion?

For that matter, there are a whole lot of religions and philosophies that say, in so many words, "One day the world is going to get so cocked up that some higher power is going to be forced to hit the reset button to sort everything out."  Apocalyptic thought has been a running trend in human affairs for thousands of years.  I tend to see this "imminent economic crash" narrative as being in the same vein as the Christians who are certain Christ is going to show up any day now to kill all the sinners.  It promises a quick and dramatic end to the world's problems, which can be quite attractive (if one doesn't worry about the messy details) compared to the slow tedious work of incrementally changing existing systems from within.

Ultimately, just about every belief system has a faction which doesn't want to even try making things better without some cataclysm being involved.  But, of course, that cataclysm never really happens and, instead, it has been slower incremental forces of change which have won out in terms of shifting power from the top of the proverbial pyramid down to the bottom. Occasional historical blips like the Nazi regime aside, generation after generation, the power available to those on "top" to control those on the "bottom" has been decreasing.

I see very little reason to think things will be any different as the harvest progresses and humanity continues to find ways to unite as one people despite the efforts of a small minority to keep them angry and separated.
(06-06-2017, 03:25 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]How long before the concept that 'an imminent takedown' of the negative elite becomes the concept that in reality, there's going to be a 'gradual transitioning out' of the negative elite? How much of the desire for a sudden shift/harvest is generating the belief that there's going to be a sudden takedown of the negative elite, especially given that the transition to 4D positive is turning out to be gradual, and not sudden?

The negative elite takedown and the crash are really two separate things in my view.

The crash is that which should start to level the playing field. However, in a crash, wealth is not lost - it is merely transferred to another party in a macro sense. So, as a silly example, when the dollar crashes, if fresh lemons would become the new currency, then those with the most lemon trees would have a substantial portion of the "wealth" throughout society. So if the negative elite foresee that fresh lemons will be the new currency, then they can position themselves before the crash by buying, owning, and operating lemon orchards for such an occurrence.

A more likely example scenario would be a crash of the bond and currency markets and fractional reserve banking, with the new "wealth" being gold, silver, and cryptocurrencies (bitcoin). The new temporary "elite" become those who are positioned lawfully in those assets with physical custody, and certainly, some of the "negative elite" fall into this class because they understand the nature of the upcoming crash.

That said, I did say "temporary" because the control mechanism of the high-level earthly negative elite is "fractional reserve banking". If you don't really understand fraction reserve banking, the best documentary I've seen on the subject is "The Money Masters" which is a fabulous historical documentary on money and how the current system came to be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXSao-M...e=youtu.be

The negative elite are currently fighting with all they've got to retain the fractional reserve banking system that they currently enjoy, and they've done some pretty extraordinary yet temporary things related to derivatives and debt to keep the system going for the time being. They have to follow rules though, so they can't keep the Ponzi scheme going forever. When fractional reserve banking goes away, which is inevitable, our existing banking system crashes. That's the crash. The day can't be predicted, but we are getting close..

When the crash happens, that will be a leveling of the playing field for the mass of humanity, and also a challenging reorganization of society. At least one faction of the negative elite will probably be decimated in that initial crash as well. But then, there are other factions of the negative elite who will undoubtedly stick around. Therein lies the choice. The ordinary person, at that point, should be able to see clearly what the negative elite have been doing because their activity will have been exposed. Will individuals willfully live in denial and choose the temporary comfort and enslavement of this seemingly new elite (who's really the old elite), or will they move towards sovereignty. That's the question for each individual to consider, which I'm guessing, would be a factor ultimately in the harvest. Hint for all: be very careful with transhumanism..

So the crash should be rather sudden, but the transition away from the negative elite should be much more gradual.

The notion that the negative elite will suddenly go away is clever disinformation, in my view, to demotivate the masses from taking action collectively to change the world. It has been very effective.

If the negative elite just went away, there is no longer a choice for the individual to make. While we've heard that the Earth was designed as an experiment in polarity and the experiment is seemingly over, I almost can't imagine the Infinite Creator wouldn't exploit the situation to the fullest..
ScottK, you have a much more nuanced view on these matters, and your commentary is much appreciated. And good to see that you're doing well man Smile.

I am familiar with fractional reserve banking and I do think that crash or a shift away from it is inevitable by the way the system is setup, but given that its problems are so conceptually obvious in terms of sustainability, I'd expect layers of contingency plans by those in power.

Do you think it's probable that there will be a level-of-the-playing-field crash in the next ten years? (I think there will probably be one in the next 40 years, but that's really just a guess on my part)
(06-09-2017, 02:58 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I am familiar with fractional reserve banking and I do think that crash or a shift away from it is inevitable by the way the system is setup, but given that its problems are so conceptually obvious in terms of sustainability, I'd expect layers of contingency plans by those in power.

There are contingency plans on top of contingency plans.  There are even computer controls on the stock market these days that simply halt trading, automatically, if shares dip too much in a single session specifically to prevent a depression-sparking panic selloff.  Not to mention entities like the FDIC which exist to provide insurance against bank runs and similar deposit-related crises.   Fundamentally, no matter how evil\corrupt one might think a particular government is, it is absolutely in that government's self-interest to prevent the sort of economic crash being talked about.  

I also have a hard time seeing how this scenario -even if it did play out- would have any sort of "leveling the playing field" effect.  A major systemic crash that took out the global banking system would wipe out all the savings of the lower and middle classes in all the western world, and probably quite a lot of the east as well.  As well as most of the methods by which they pay and get paid.  And in a worst case scenario, if the banking crash triggered an economic cascade failure, it could potentially take out a lot of other major industries like communications systems.  (How long would Comcast last if only a tiny percent of their customers retained the ability to keep paying for cable?)

And think about just how much the average middle-class person relies on modern electronic payment and communications systems.  What would they even have to fall back on, if those went away? How many would even have a marketable skill, or any material goods worth trading?

Now, all would inconvenience the rich, of course, but just that: inconvenience.  The super-rich are rich enough to own their own islands and mountain retreats if things got REALLY bad, not to mention undoubtedly having huge stockpiles of material goods, vehicles, and fuel stashed all over the place.  Much like the Great Depression of the 30s, the poorest chunk of the top ten percent or so would get hit very hard, since they aren't THAT rich and probably aren't too diversified, but the upper 1% -the true "elite"- would have plenty of resources to keep themselves going.

I mean, speaking of the Depression, you know who it didn't displace?  The Rockefellers, the Forbes, the Astors, the Vanderbilts, the Roosevelts...  you get the idea.  So that's what I find most bothersome about this entire "economic crash" idea.  Even if it did occur exactly as the proponents say, I see very little reason to think it would have the outcome they believe it would have.

(I mean, this is basically what Ayn Rand advocated in 'Atlas Shrugged' as how the rich could finally collapse liberal society and become aristocratic masters again...)
It's funny, Scott, that you mention Kek, the Chaos God. I am a client of a psychic healer named Susannah Redelfs who channels the Council of One (web page of the same name), and the Council has said that the powers that be have caused what they call "chaos nodes" for ten years in a row, beginning in 2014, starting around the summer solstice and ending around the winter solstice. I suppose these times of chaos are to help humanity evolve into our next stage of being. This fits in nicely with Ra's assertion that planet Earth is transitioning to 4th density and with the Michael Teachings assertion that Earth is transitioning from being a majority young soul planet to a majority mature soul planet.

I am rather new to the Ra material, but have gotten a lot out of it.

Moonval

(05-22-2017, 11:15 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 07:05 AM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't about Trump - it's all about Kek the Chaos God.  Kek is bringing a healthy dose of chaos now.

[Image: eVQ1UjT.jpg]

[Image: BWbYuHS.gif]

[Image: 9YeKTCn.gif]

[Image: K3swjS4.gif]

[Image: fnrzd0g.gif]

[Image: MdZjhsd.jpg]
(06-09-2017, 02:58 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]ScottK, you have a much more nuanced view on these matters, and your commentary is much appreciated. And good to see that you're doing well man Smile.

I am familiar with fractional reserve banking and I do think that crash or a shift away from it is inevitable by the way the system is setup, but given that its problems are so conceptually obvious in terms of sustainability, I'd expect layers of contingency plans by those in power.

Do you think it's probable that there will be a level-of-the-playing-field crash in the next ten years? (I think there will probably be one in the next 40 years, but that's really just a guess on my part)

Absolutely the negative elite have plans for the crash. What I believe they will try to do is when the insolvent Federal Reserve system falls apart, the IMF will attempt to use the SDR (Special Drawing Rights) as the new world's reserve currency. The dollar would then be devalued, and the negative elite would have the more valuable currency and their new world central bank using a fractional reserve system. I expect a lot of hoopla around when that happens on how we need the negative elite and their control to survive.

I would not expect this strategy to work for them though. Rather, I expect that this strategy will be a colossal failure.

They will probably try other stuff too. The problem for the negative elite is that nothing is working for them. The best they can do at this point is terror attacks, and pumping money and debt into the financial system to keep it running. They can't even start a big war anymore.

We should ultimately end up with a legitimate gold backed cryptocurrency or dollar as the new reserve currency for international settlements, and that will be a good result when it happens.

I believe the crash is ongoing now, but I believe it will be a very strange "crash". The stock market could go up whilst the bond and currency markets fall apart. The world is positively flooded with electronic dollars and debt that they have used to prop up the system, so when that system collapses, the result will be rather unpredictable.

Bailed-in Spanish Bank Banco Popular was ruled a credit event by the ISDA just today:

http://dc.isda.org/credit-default-swaps-archive/

When Lehman was declared a credit event, that was what torpedoed AIG, just FYI. It looks to me like the negative elite are trying to stage a mini-Lehman event in Europe to start the process of destroying the ECB and then the Fed. I'm not sure there have been any credit events declared on any decent sized banks since Lehman. Regardless of the outcome of that, there are a plethora of other toxic securities and situations out there which will need bailouts in order to delay a sizable problem. Commercial real estate/student loan/car loan asset backed securities - oy.. It's probably worse now than in 2008. And the list goes on and on..

But All is Well - a few inconveniences as Ra would say..
(06-09-2017, 09:32 PM)Moonval Wrote: [ -> ]It's funny, Scott, that you mention Kek, the Chaos God.  I am a client of a psychic healer named Susannah Redelfs who channels the Council of One (web page of the same name), and the Council has said that the powers that be have caused what they call "chaos nodes" for ten years in a row, beginning in 2014, starting around the summer solstice and ending around the winter solstice.  I suppose these times of chaos are to help humanity evolve into our next stage of being.  This fits in nicely with Ra's assertion that planet Earth is transitioning to 4th density and with the Michael Teachings assertion that Earth is transitioning from being a majority young soul planet to a majority mature soul planet.

I am rather new to the Ra material, but have gotten a lot out of it.

Moonval

Hi Moonval - interesting..

I was reading this article on the chaos nodes: http://www.councilofone.org/resources/PD...s-Node.pdf

I can tell you that the *possibilities* for history changing stuff has been out there for a while now. I would have said 2012 is when it started from the information I have received. I do think the timeline we have been on has been a relatively peaceful one thus far characterized by a lack of chaos relative to how it could have been, even though things seem rather chaotic. So I guess she's saying that the angst some feel right now is perhaps a bleedthrough from those other timelines?

I kinda think this year is the time when the coiled spring lets go for a period of significant chaos (from solstice to solstice as is suggested) - and hopefully, a lot of truth will be mixed in there too, as I think when truth is revealed it will be a time of significant growth. The problem we have now is that it seems difficult for the average person to awaken when their beliefs are lies fabricated by the negative elite.

Interesting - will look through there for other stuff..

On edit: Praise Kek Smile
Pages: 1 2