Bring4th

Full Version: What do y'all think of this here UFO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://i.4cdn.org/x/1495504684451.webm

I don't know anything about anything, but it looks pretty legit to me
that's a pretty cool video.
Still hollywood makes some more convincing special effects. I don't know when that has been filmed but the camera sucks for the last couple years. That's still a bit fishy. I think the ship looks too much like one from a movie. I would expect an alien ship to be nothing like what we imagined so far. But....we can't be certain of anything.
(05-23-2017, 01:18 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.4cdn.org/x/1495504684451.webm

I would lean toward saying its real.
(05-25-2017, 10:29 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2017, 01:18 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.4cdn.org/x/1495504684451.webm

I would lean toward saying its real.

Is that instinct? or specific things you look for in such videos
(06-09-2017, 06:07 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Is that instinct? or specific things you look for in such videos

Instinct derived from looking at hundreds of videos like that. After enough experience with them, you get a feel for the authentic.

I've always had a strong ability to unconsciously synthesize lots of random pieces of anomalous information to derive certain conclusions. My subconscious mind is a veritable Sherlock Holmes. Its difficult to explain what that means exactly, but it is essentially intuition. There were also camera movements in relation to the object that are extraordinarily hard to fake even with good editing software.

It could still be fake, but if I were a betting man, I would say its real based on my experience. The video is no longer available it looks like.
(06-09-2017, 07:51 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2017, 06:07 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Is that instinct? or specific things you look for in such videos

Instinct derived from looking at hundreds of videos like that. After enough experience with them, you get a feel for the authentic.

I've always had a strong ability to unconsciously synthesize lots of random pieces of anomalous information to derive certain conclusions. My subconscious mind is a veritable Sherlock Holmes. Its difficult to explain what that means exactly, but it is essentially intuition. There were also camera movements in relation to the object that are extraordinarily hard to fake even with good editing software.

It could still be fake, but if I were a betting man, I would say its real based on my experience. The video is no longer available it looks like.

I know I wish I had saved it. Do you have any personal favorites? Ufos that you're 99% convinced are the real deal? Or even better, legitimate alien pics?
(06-09-2017, 08:18 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2017, 07:51 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

I know I wish I had saved it. Do you have any personal favorites? Ufos that you're 99% convinced are the real deal? Or even better, legitimate alien pics?
I accidentally downloaded it so I have it, just don't know how to share it.
(06-09-2017, 09:26 PM)hounsic Wrote: [ -> ]I accidentally downloaded it so I have it, just don't know how to share it.

You could upload it to imgur.com. Also the youtube link you shared seems to be down
[removed]
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

?