Bring4th

Full Version: Sacramental and Hallowed natures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra mentions the sacramental nature of all things being of the violet ray.

What experiences have others here had that were hallowed and sacramental to them?

I have felt it briefly from looking at this image of my spirit guide.

[attachment=1626]

When I send him love, he is already so full of that love that it is often difficult if not impossible to get even more love through to him.
I feel a magnetic shield of sorts that seems to block my sending of the love.

He makes me feel closer to Creator, and even touched on feeling Creator within myself.

It makes me feel captivated. Time slows down for me. And I sort of think in slow motion as my thoughts begin to clear.

My own ego used to deny me hugs with him, but I'm sort of finding that within me that I am able to now.

He is holy to me, without being overly religious. He never judges my thoughts.

He's not my primary reason for being, but doing energy exchanges with him usually has him sending me much more energy than I can give him.
I think he may be holding back so that I'm not overloaded.

So what gets your violet ray going? For moments with him, I can see Creator in myself and everyone.
Nicely said, IGW. I really like the picture as well. My experiences of sacredness are almost constant. It feels like constant magical daydreaming where any thought that enters the mind is ineffably divinely emotional, playful even, and bursting with beauty. Each thing is infinitely interesting. There is a childlike curiosity present, which is filled with a mysterious quality. Consider it the "quality of the heart's thought".

Even when there is sadness, which does happen, there is no longer suffering. It is beautiful. It is solemn. It is matured.
Thank you for your response Verum.

Yeah, even sadness can be beautiful to me.

There is even beauty in urban decay.

http://tinyurl.com/urbandecaylandscapes
(05-26-2017, 11:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So what gets your violet ray going? For moments with him, I can see Creator in myself and everyone.

Attention paid to to the totality of the experiential field. It is an awareness of the total balance of experiential distortions -- a recognition of the inherent and total perfection of that balance naturally leads to an awareness of the sacramental nature of such experience.

Awareness of the experiential field is not of itself violet ray, but an awareness of the perfection of the total experiential field is. The balance has to seen. That's the hard part. Because most people have no idea what that 'looks like'.
The sage is guided by what he feels, not by what he sees.

- The Tao of the Traveller video
(05-26-2017, 11:52 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What experiences have others here had that were hallowed and sacramental to them?

I have felt it briefly from looking at this image of my spirit guide.

I feel a magnetic shield of sorts that seems to block my sending of the love.

So what gets your violet ray going? For moments with him, I can see Creator in myself and everyone.

To answer your question directly would be to state a profundity. I agree sacramental experiences are brief. To attempt to describe "it" then: By an act of will you overcome the integrated resistance of self and realign your will to a higher understanding of unity. The sense of a magnetic shield is indeed correct. If not for this you would be harvested as there is a (often unconscious) desire to remain incarnated.

Although I can describe what I do, it won't make much sense. I don't have a name for the disciplines of mind and body. Sometimes I call it my breathing exercise, sometimes pranayama, meditation or concentration exercise.
IGW it is such an interesting question... I feel this swamping feeling of love when i am outside for suddenly every detail I can look at, and then immediately comes this love for Earth and complete love coming from her. and funny enough I do see like you Indigo, the beauty of urban decay a lot. I am a painter and am really attracted to decayed urban scenes, definitely their own beauty. could be the memories of lots of episodes of love, sorrow, passion or anger
(05-29-2017, 10:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]IGW  it is such an interesting question...  I feel this swamping feeling of love when i am outside for suddenly every detail I can look at,  and then immediately comes this love for Earth and complete love coming from her.    and funny enough I do see like you Indigo, the beauty of urban decay a lot.  I am a painter and am really attracted to decayed urban scenes,  definitely their own beauty.    could be the memories of lots of episodes of love, sorrow, passion or anger

There's a LiveJournal that's still pretty active if you have an interest. Some 9000+ posts with pictures of urban decay stuff.

http://urban-decay.livejournal.com/

I'm a member of LiveJournal so I don't know if you have to be to see the images.

And here's their profile page: http://urban-decay.livejournal.com/profile
thank you Indigo !!