Bring4th

Full Version: Post the internal advice that runs through your head throughout the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What messages are you receiving. The guide that gives your seeking self advice.

"You are being cleansed by the love energy permeating the atmosphere."

"Be aware. That's all you have to do."
Something you may enjoy may not interest you now as much as it had in the past. This is because your vibration has risen to a new level and what was once extraordinary may now seem mundane. Keep going and new ideas will come in time.
(05-27-2017, 09:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Something you may enjoy may not interest you now as much as it had in the past. This is because your vibration has risen to a new level and what was once extraordinary may now seem mundane. Keep going and new ideas will come in time.

This is extremely relevant to me. Thank you very much
One that helped me a lot lately.

We have all eternity.
This too shall pass.
(05-28-2017, 01:22 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]One that helped me a lot lately.

We have all eternity.

I like that, Bashar said that once. "You have infinity to work out enlightenment. What's the rush?"

Now, that does seem on some level to be contrary to what a lot of the Buddhist/Hindu masters have said. "A log sitting still on the surface of a river gets washed downstream." And Ra seemed to express some sense of urgency. So perhaps it's about the balance between continual effort and refraining from spiritual overexertion.
The flame flickers from to much wind, and also from not enough.
Oh god, I could never reconstruct the ongoing dialogue I have with myself and the guidance I receive as it changes from day to day.

While platitudes can be fun, I don't seem to get a lot of them from myself. I would say the general message is "keep moving forward".

There are many occasions where I am challenged to expand my perspective and then others where I am learning what it already is.
This is more of my internal mind dialogue, a mind that's slowly but surely internalized a lot of concepts, especially in terms of realizing most disturbing emotions/situations are a projection of inner imbalances as I find my internal guidance doesn't really speak in language to me (I've experimented with higher self-communicating in language, but it always seems something else steps in and it seems my HS prefers symbolic communication).
  • Anger: "God Damn it. This annoys/makes me angry. F****** hell, that means there's some internal issue that I'm projecting externally. I'll look into it when I calm down. (Calms down, looks into it, after reducing the reasons, it comes down to red/orange/yellow issue, often involving societal/familial/cultural/personal rules/expectations that are imbalanced).
  • Fear: "Man, there's that surge of fear in my gut. I know the universe provides so this fear isn't logical. So what is the core fear here? (Pondering it for a few minutes if time permits, then returning to it in meditation usually. I usually can't figure fear issues out easily by just thinking, unlike anger. But like anger, frequently a red/orange/yellow issue).
  • Someone else is Angry with Me: "No reason to feel bad as I'm not going to get things right from other people's perspective all the time. I'm doing the best I can in balancing all the competing stuff in external with internal life, and I trust that I'm a compassionate, loving person. The level of the other person's anger is just an internal projection of something else that is bothering them onto the situation with me, and I understand that because I've done that in the past. I can show my apology or try to make them feel better in another situation because they need space for their frustration - defense of what I did is not necessary. I know things all around will be better in the future so no need to beat up myself about what happened in the past, even if the other person wants to dissect the situation and talk about blame - moving forward is more effective after a simple acknowledgment on my part of whatever went awry. I'd also be happy to talk to the person openly about the situation and the emotions and intentions involved when they calm down, but now is not the time."
  • Joy: "The universe is awesome. I want to remember this/how relaxed I am in other situations because the internal does create the external."
(05-29-2017, 12:53 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god, I could never reconstruct the ongoing dialogue I have with myself and the guidance I receive as it changes from day to day.

While platitudes can be fun, I don't seem to get a lot of them from myself. I would say the general message is "keep moving forward".

There are many occasions where I am challenged to expand my perspective and then others where I am learning what it already is.

Man when I'm heavily veiled throughout the daytime I LIVE on platitudes. Like seriously when there is no end in sight, only separation, only intellectual realization of the unity, I probably receive several hundred platitudes throughout the day.

"The wise confront their difficulties, therefore they do not experience them."

"Cultivate a focus on the unpleasant. Destroy your attachment to the pleasant."

Stuff like that, constantly. I think it's a mechanism that helps me tie the gap in between my 'unveiled' periods. Those are always at night. The nighttime involves solving negative thoughts via pure music meditation. Or simply meditating on the negative aspects of the environment to dissolve their negativity.

Then the morning comes and the veil has thickly rested itself back upon my entire body. Last night then seems just a memory. There is only veil, only thick separation. But this time around, this time... the veil is noticeably thinner. Not by much, but it is. So I have both my platitudes and my vivid memory of the night before.

The veil thickens around otherselves. But that is truly just because of my own blockages in relation to them. Best to work from the ground up.
(05-29-2017, 01:20 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Anger: "God Damn it. This annoys/makes me angry. F****** hell, that means there's some internal issue that I'm projecting externally. I'll look into it when I calm down. (Calms down, looks into it, after reducing the reasons, it comes down to red/orange/yellow issue, often involving societal/familial/cultural/personal rules/expectations that are imbalanced).
  • Fear: "Man, there's that surge of fear in my gut. I know the universe provides so this fear isn't logical. So what is the core fear here? (Pondering it for a few minutes if time permits, then returning to it in meditation usually. I usually can't figure fear issues out easily by just thinking, unlike anger. But like anger, frequently a red/orange/yellow issue).
  • Joy: "The universe is awesome. I want to remember this/how relaxed I am in other situations because the internal does create the external."

I do this, too, slightly differently. When I feel anger, lately, I as quickly as possible relax every internal muscle I can sense, and it feels like I am relaxing the yellow/orange chakras themselves. Then the anger energy can seep through, or flow through (depending on how willingly I relinquished my attachment to the anger), and I feel the chakras noticeably expand in vibrancy over time. Because I am opening them more and more and exposing them to more and more challenging emotions.

I've started to legitimately welcome negative situations, because I see them as having intent to expand your limited self. If I can completely relax internally in a negative situation, I use '100% of the catalyst available' in my eyes.

I totally relate to the Joy one as well - it seems like this is not true Joy if I want to save it for later. That thought, that twinge of "well this is definitely not going to last" by DEFINITION means that it is only mundane emotional happiness and not true joy.

"Touched by happiness and then by suffering,
The sage shows no sign of being elated or
depressed." Dhammapada

The other one I like lately is "Cultivate a focus on what's unpleasant." I do this every time I am 'joyful' now. It brings me back to balance if I can perceive the exact opposites of the situation at the same time. I'm happy? Meditate on SHAME. I'm in a low vibration? Meditate on JOY, TRUTH. Continue until balanced. Be attached nor averse to neither the mundane happiness or the shame. Balance both and find them the same.
One interesting thing my guides do is, whenever something is bothering me or provoking a strong emotional reaction, they'll simply ask "Does it matter?"

And it's in no way snarky or leading. It's just an invitation to consider whatever is bugging me within context of my life, my spiritual progress, my goals, and soforth and decide whether it's worth expending emotional energy on. It's basically a reminder of mindfulness. They accept any answer I give, although I do find the answer is usually 'no'...
[Image: evil-kermit-meme-dark-side-funny-memes-1...info&w=600]
the random thought i often hear is ' It's gonna be so ok " and it always makes me laugh so much Wink
My guide tells me "it's alright. You don't embarrass me."