Bring4th

Full Version: Project Starseed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a new website started by Naomi Cook who is a very sincere and genuine Starseed-Wanderer. 

This the front page of her website which has just been created and circulating in Facebook groups such as Meeting Earth's Cosmic Neighbors and its focus group Cosmic Ambassadors for 4th Density Earth. These are proactive groups that recognize L/L Research and TLOO.

https://projectstarseed.com/

A Global Movement to Bring Forth Truth and Unity

A Starseed is someone who can identify as being an Intergalactic or Interstellar Being currently here in human form. Project Starseed is a headcount on Awakened Starseeds who are claiming their intergalactic heritage as a means to increase Unity Consciousness and facilitate Earth’s integration in to the Galactic Community.

WHY DO WE NEED PROJECT STARSEED?

Project Starseed is a headcount on Awakened Starseeds who are claiming their intergalactic heritage as a means to increase Unity Consciousness and facilitate Earth’s integration in to the Galactic Community. It has been created by Naomi Cook.

There are currently many groups here on Earth rallying for “Disclosure” – that is to say, lobbying for the release of secret information held by Governments and the world Elite that prove we humans are not only ‘alone’ but have a history of regular contact with Intergalactic beings.

Rallying and pushing for Disclosure is important but there is something very powerful that WE can do as the people –  and therefore the majority – and that is claim to our intergalactic heritage right back for ourselves.

The feeling then from claiming and identifying oneself as an Intergalactic Being is a reduction of being ‘victim’ to the ruling elite and fighting for the truth which further energizes  the polarity and duality (us against them) to instead focusing on the personal realization on ‘what and who we are.’ There will be a great impact from this personal awakening and in claiming it –  via the laws of physics it will feed the collective consciousness with this truth.

The more of us that add to the Awakened Starseed Headcount the more REAL our intergalactic heritage will appear and will naturally then merge into the consciousness of rest who are unawakened. Rather than a sole push for Disclosure we hope that by increasing headcounts of “I am Starseed” there will be a Global Revelation with regards to the truth – coming from us: Unification and Truth gleaned from the inside out.

Meet Naomi Cook, the Founder of Project Starseed:

“Hello everyone! Thank you for popping over here to check out Project Starseed and also for your interest in checking me out!

I know in the Disclosure circles there is, for good reason, a lot of fear and paranoia in discussing and sharing secret ET, UFO and intergalactic information. The good thing is, there is nothing secretive about this site, this project or me! I’ve got a huge online history which, if you are concerned about ‘signing up’ as an Awakened Starseed, I encourage you to have a good look through.

In short, I’m a mum of two, Registered Nurse – “Nurse Naomi” and Energy Healer (Reiki Master, Theta Healer, Intuitive Healer) and Remote Viewer. I am an Author: my memoir How She Healed Me is being published September 2017. I also write children’s books, aimed at inspiring and empowering children to harness their own health and wellbeing, check out The Little Bush Nurse. I blog as Nurse Naomi and I also write Weekly Bites for my Spiritual Health and wellness site, aimed at Elevating Soul Health Consciousness – Your Soul Health.

The hyperlinks will take you to those sites meanwhile, if you are still worried here are my Facebook pages, including my personal profile, where most of my posts are set to ‘Public’.

Naomi Cook

Naomi Cook – Nurse  Naomi

Your Soul Health

The Little Bush Nurse

There may well be millions of ‘Starseed’ incarnate here on Earth right now – each with a special task to undertake and facilitate. It is my intention through creating this database that we gently place our energies away from the ‘push’ for Disclosure to a personal revelation of the truths surrounding our Intergalactic Heritage.

Why? Some of you may ask – the answer is simple: By purposefully keeping ourselves within an energy pattern of ‘pushing for’ or ‘needing’ by the laws of the Universe we create or manifest a tomorrow with the same energies – the same reality unfolds, like groundhog day.

In addition to this is the fact is that being in opposition to what may be perceived as a ‘stronger force then you’ i.e the Elite or Global Governments we are reinforcing Duality and Polarity – not Unity.

How can a Unity Consciousness and Global Integration with the Intergalactic communities even occur with this battle for truth going on here on Earth? When there is a war, be it physical or for information – there is no peace. There is no Unity. Instead the change and change of focus must start within each and everyone of us.

To commence Global Unity Consciousness, we each have a role to play as an Awakened Starseed who simply knows they are a part of a much bigger picture. By ‘coming out’ firstly to ourselves on our Inner Truths, we can slowly then ‘come out’ as a group who feels and knows themselves to have Intergalactic Histories and maybe intergalactic Origins. 

The knock on effect will be two fold – firstly as conscious entities we are constantly ‘feeding back’ to the greater Consciousness which means our thought patterns will impact upon the thoughts of others – the 100th Monkey Effect. Secondly by placing our Energies into this group and emerging truths as headcount numbers increase our ‘reality’ will change and mould around us: Disclosure won’t be the focus but will occur as a side effect or by product of this.

I hope this resonates with you – please do get in touch or connect with me online in some shape or form. I look forward to adding you to the database and to communicating with you in the future.

Naomi xxx