Bring4th

Full Version: Recent influx of very heavy energy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm talking just the last two days. Confusion of a type I've never experienced before, all my spiritual techniques are temporarily disabled it feels like, all I have to go on right now is Buddhist teaching of "patient endurance."

Is it just me/just this region of the world or have you felt it too?
I'm in the US and I've actually been more clear headed than usual. Though many times when I get spiritual, and then stand up I feel like 50 pounds heavier. The energy seems to push down on my body, increasing my gravity. Though I don't weigh any more. Today I was clear enough to make a pledge to keep seeking. And it's been excellent with my guide. He shows me images that I am wondering about or need to see.
Clear headed, yes I suppose in one sense I feel clear headed, but in another there is a sensation of receiving much higher amounts of energy than usual. Maybe the universe feels I'm up for it now. Certainly exciting, whatever it is. Glad you're continuing to do well.
Glad, Indigo, you are doing well. sjel, I felt a bit like you two weeks ago, slow and sort of aimless, very rare Wink. decided to revert to my usual having nearly no lunch if not hungry and it got me back on track... or something else happened !! lol