Bring4th

Full Version: Anthroness and Love/Light Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm in practice to build my energy sensitivity and problem solving skills. I am trained in Reiki, although that was my first methodology, and I have since worked with my own particular version of anthro energy. It lights a fire under me that motivates me to be stronger, happier and more passionate about life. If you feel that you may be missing something in your awareness, or something you cannot put a name to, I may be able to help.

For those who are willing, I can work with my spirit guide to send you love and light, with a degree of anthroness to it. This works on the heart and the third eye chakras mainly. Helping others will also help me with my own blocked chakras. If you're curious, or wish to experience this type of energy, just let me know below or in a PM. I will spend some time getting familiar with your field, and resonating back to the anthro that represents you in another parallel reality.

I have worked in the past with energy patterns, including working with Ra. If you feel you have an emptiness inside maybe this flavor of love and light can help fill it. But you must make a change within for these changes to stick. Otherwise you may become empty again. Nothing is permanent, everything changes, except for the ONE. Maybe I can give you a taste of what drives me, and instill in you a motivation from the passion within.

Essentially this is working with the energy fields of your parallel self and my own sensitivity to such energy as well as my spirit guide.