Bring4th

Full Version: Does being Balanced imply Polarization?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If an entity balances the energies within itself, will the entity of necessity be polarized?

I believe Ra mentions somewhere that individuals who seek or penetrate the gateway to intelligent infinity may or may not be individuals who wish to serve. I'm not sure if he's referring exclusively to those who ingest psychedelic substances, or any who seek the gateway.

Does balancing "automatically" polarize? It seems a truly balanced entity would be polarized toward the positive.
I believe so. Ra says that polarization is a measure of the violet ray.
I've also seen it as how much you are willing to accept.
Don't forget, Ra stated many times that polarity is a distortion, and defined himself as seeking without polarity. It's pretty clearly implied that polarity itself is eventually abandoned as an entity moves into and through 7D towards oneness with the Creator, because the Creator is in all things and all activities. Intelligent Infinity aids positive and negative alike because Intelligent Infinity does not recognize them as different.

But otherwise, I tend to think that "balance" is a much more subjective thing than people realize, and that when talking about balancing energetic forces, there can easily be more than one balance point. As a 3D world example, there are at least five balancing points (called LeGrange Points) where the gravity between two large objects like the Earth and Moon cancel each other out.

So is it possible for an entity in 3D to achieve a measure of balance that still tilts them towards the positive? Probably. But it's also probably not the only possible balancing point.
I think polarization is the work of multiple lifetimes, and what we do in this life is like a mist from a spray bottle and it dissipates. It's that brief.
(06-02-2017, 11:14 AM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity balances the energies within itself, will the entity of necessity be polarized?

I believe Ra mentions somewhere that individuals who seek or penetrate the gateway to intelligent infinity may or may not be individuals who wish to serve. I'm not sure if he's referring exclusively to those who ingest psychedelic substances, or any who seek the gateway.

Does balancing "automatically" polarize? It seems a truly balanced entity would be polarized toward the positive.

In my opinion yes.

Polarity is, in my view, synonymous with balance, or lack of distortion. However, that doesn't mean it is the end all be all of balance. There is state of balance that is "beyond" polarity just as there is a spectrum of electromagnetism that is beyond the visible light spectrum.

Psychedelics may create random gateways to intelligent infinity but it doesn't necessarily imply balance. It is like throwing a stone into a pond. For a brief moment a pathway is cleared past the ripples on the surface affording a brief glimpse below, which rapidly closes in.

Balance, polarity, and the stilling of distortion are all interrelated phenomena in that they arise from a more firm grasp of the oneness behind that illusion. In the case of the negative adepts, they see the balance and the power extending from that, and reserve it solely for themselves, using that awareness to more powerfully manipulate others to their will while the positive adepts attempt to share the greater degree of enlightenment with others.
Edit: I misread the question.

I think balance implies likely positive polarization. I agree with your thoughts that those who have made some progress along the positive polarity have more balanced energy centers. 

The Negative polarization seeks out an explicit configuration of imbalance (overdriven red, orange, yellow, closed green and blue). 

I believe that unpolarized/unawakened/recently awoken people typically have imbalanced energy centers, though I haven't thought/observed the energy center configurations of those who are not actively polarizing much.