Bring4th

Full Version: Looking for an autobiographical account of an harvestable STS entity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or anything that really delves in depth into what it is to be pure STS. As I polarize more and more, and clear my own blockages day by day, I realize that I have no idea what the STS consciousness really is. I do not understand it at all. I do not in fact even understand how it is even possible (i.e. from what do they receive insight? how do they function energetically?)

Ra said that the more polarized one is, the easier it is to switch polarities, because one knows one's opposite self and has accepted it to a greater degree.

Does that mean that the enlightened individual has complete understanding of the opposite polarity?

Someone on this forum once said about attempts to understand STS, "we are seeking to understand a consciousness which by nature does not wish to be understood."
The works of Ayn Rand, particularly Atlas Shrugged and anything she wrote afterward. I'm usually very reluctant to make hard claims of any particular person's polarity, since it's fundamentally impossible for us to accurately discern such things in 3D, but the philosophy she champions is basically note-for-note what Ra described the negative polarity as believing. And on top of that, IRL she formed a cult-of-personailty around herself where she sought to control the thoughts of her acolytes. So if she wasn't negative, she did a damn fine job of faking it.

As for harvestability, that's even harder to judge, but she was legitimately a great communicator and there is a lot of wisdom evident in her works, just a very dark ego-centric sort of wisdom. Ultimately, she was almost inarguably one of the most influential writers\thinkers of the 20th Century. (Hell, she's still got influence today.) So I'm relatively certain she was one of the rare 5D or 6D negative wanderers. My pet theory is that she was on a mission to try to derail the upcoming 4D positive transition of Earth by expressing a philosophy which could serve as a rallying point for the world's negative population, but that's totally supposition.

Either way, I can't think of any other works that -for me at least- express the negative philosophy both on a personal level as well as describing on a larger scale what such a society would look like.
And as an aside, yes, I do tend to think that as an entity grows in wisdom, it does at least become possible to understand the opposite polarity. And as one progresses towards unity, they gain better appreciation of the interplay between the two polarities along with how each needs the other to exist. I tend to see Ra's comments about it becoming easier to switch polarities as 'symptomatic', so to speak, of how polarity itself is a distortion. An entity which is full of love, for example, could just as easily express it as self-love OR other-love because it's the same fundamental force at the core of both expressions. Only a slight tweak to their thought process or outlook would be needed to change their expression of love.
Edit: So I just realised you were looking for an AUTObiographical account. I feel that such a thing would be hard to come by.

Did you ever read up on Grigori Rasputin?

He was the other STS mentioned along with Genghis Khan in the Ra Material. The fact that he lived only 150 years ago means his life is pretty well documented. What strikes me about Rasputin is that he chose the life of an orthodox priest, and without knowing the inner machinations of his mind, you could not pinpoint him as an STS entity. Compared to Genghis, he seems like a saint. People knew him as a holy man and he was known to have genuinely helped people with their spirituality. He was not violent, and all his STS behaviour was quite subtle, minus the indulgence in sex and alcohol, which he was able to convince people was necessary in order to truly repent. Whereas Genghis would have women brought to him as slaves after slaughtering their husbands, Rasputin would simply convince them that submitting themselves to him would allow them to get closer to god. He was quite widely detested though for his shameless lifestyle and for the way he manipulated his way into having political power. Eventually, he was killed when members of Russian aristocracy and parliament decided his antics could no longer be tolerated.

What I take from the account is that polarity is almost all about intention, and the STS path can be trodden in many ways.
Does anyone else find this face unsettling?
[Image: Rasputin_near_1914.jpg]
When I read the Ra material for the first time, and learned that Rasputin graduated, I always thought it was a little funny that Boney M had a song about Jesus (Mary's Boy Child) and a song about Rasputin. Odd...
(06-06-2017, 07:03 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]What I take from the account is that polarity is almost all about intention, and the STS path can be trodden in many ways.

A very good insight, and a large part of why it's usually a bad idea to try to judge the polarity of someone without absolute mountains of evidence. Of course, the same is true for STO as well. After all, there have also been positive entities who appeared negative to those around them. Aleister Crowley, "the most wicked man in the world," immediately comes to mind.
(06-06-2017, 02:14 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]The works of Ayn Rand, particularly Atlas Shrugged and anything she wrote afterward.  I'm usually very reluctant to make hard claims of any particular person's polarity, since it's fundamentally impossible for us to accurately discern such things in 3D, but the philosophy she champions is basically note-for-note what Ra described the negative polarity as believing.  And on top of that, IRL she formed a cult-of-personailty around herself where she sought to control the thoughts of her acolytes.   So if she wasn't negative, she did a damn fine job of faking it.

Just ordered Atlas Shrugged off Amazon. I've been seeing her name a lot in recent months.
(06-06-2017, 07:03 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]What I take from the account is that polarity is almost all about intention, and the STS path can be trodden in many ways.

I feel like the highest echelons of each polarity do essentially the same thing to you: they make you question everything you thought you knew about yourself.
(06-06-2017, 07:03 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: So I just realised you were looking for an AUTObiographical account. I feel that such a thing would be hard to come by.

Did you ever read up on Grigori Rasputin?

He was the other STS mentioned along with Genghis Khan in the Ra Material. The fact that he lived only 150 years ago means his life is pretty well documented. What strikes me about Rasputin is that he chose the life of an orthodox priest, and without knowing the inner machinations of his mind, you could not pinpoint him as an STS entity. Compared to Genghis, he seems like a saint. People knew him as a holy man and he was known to have genuinely helped people with their spirituality. He was not violent, and all his STS behaviour was quite subtle, minus the indulgence in sex and alcohol, which he was able to convince people was necessary in order to truly repent. Whereas Genghis would have women brought to him as slaves after slaughtering their husbands, Rasputin would simply convince them that submitting themselves to him would allow them to get closer to god. He was quite widely detested though for his shameless lifestyle and for the way he manipulated his way into having political power. Eventually, he was killed when members of Russian aristocracy and parliament decided his antics could no longer be tolerated.

What I take from the account is that polarity is almost all about intention, and the STS path can be trodden in many ways.
Does anyone else find this face unsettling?
[Image: Rasputin_near_1914.jpg]

I would also recommend Grigori Rasputin. He's clearly a polarized negative, he did what it takes. And yes I agree, Rasputin has a magnetic gaze. His eyes draw you in. Whereas with a polarized positive entity, the eyes glow and sparkle and radiate. The eyes are the windows of the soul, also related to fourth chakra.

Some of the biographies on Rasputin try to stick to only historical fact though. I had one book where the author stated he wanted to remove the legends about Rasputin, and I think that's a shame because Rasputin was magical. A lay person wouldn't be able to explain workings from the sixth chakra, or magick. So they ignore it as fantasy, but his adepthood was certainly a factor in his work in polarization.
(06-07-2017, 08:51 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I would also recommend Grigori Rasputin. He's clearly a polarized negative, he did what it takes. And yes I agree, Rasputin has a magnetic gaze. His eyes draw you in. Whereas with a polarized positive entity, the eyes glow and sparkle and radiate. The eyes are the windows of the soul, also related to fourth chakra.

Some of the biographies on Rasputin try to stick to only historical fact though. I had one book where the author stated he wanted to remove the legends about Rasputin, and I think that's a shame because Rasputin was magical. A lay person wouldn't be able to explain workings from the sixth chakra, or magick. So they ignore it as fantasy, but his adepthood was certainly a factor in his work in polarization.

Which books include the 'legendary' aspects, or discuss in at least some depth his magical personality? I'd read those.

Also interesting about the eyes, I didn't think about that. That seems to me to be a great way to discern a positive entity from a negative one - judging whether their eyes seek to radiate love to you or magnetically pull you in.
________