Bring4th

Full Version: What is the difference between...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Teach/learning and teach/learning for other-selves? How can we maximize (the effectiveness of) our teach/learning without learning for others?
(06-06-2017, 02:28 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Teach/learning and teach/learning for other-selves? How can we maximize (the effectiveness of) our teach/learning without learning for others?

Question 1.1 excerpt Wrote:Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn. There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original thought except your very being, and the distortions that come from the unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many. Thus, to attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no more valiantly of your desire to serve.
  • Demonstrating the original thought is done through either learn/teach or teach/learn. I have become more cautious of sharing LOO philosophy. I find a general trend of the ideologically possessed to attempt to replicate their beliefs in the minds of others. Sincere intent to seek does not necessarily have the refection of teach/learn.

• The concept of initiation was done by teach/learners, who were life students or learn/teachers. Communicating a philosophy without experiential understanding is quite useless. In this case understanding forms the premise for the subjectivity of perception which gives credence to the subject of free will.

• It is not necessary to know the Law of One, as Ra delivered the slant, to be harvest-able.

• In my search for understanding various disciplines developed. More importantly there is an accumulative crystallization of knowledge by seeking to understand 'group mind/body/spirit distortions'. This takes the form of mythology and cultural markers of understanding. People assume there is nothing to learn from the past. Yet it is by the past we arrived to the present. Karmic cycles are indicative of the future. By understanding the Law of One (not necessarily Ras slant) we may evoke higher principle to divest certain cycles such as war and poverty.

• Natural seeking of love eventually leads to wisdom. Constantly seeking 'why' or 'how' you think is a good place to start. By being single -minded in your intentions paradoxical notions of reality as both subjective and objective confluences takes place.
Quote:Natural seeking of love eventually leads to wisdom

I think that the ancestors came to the conclusion that this path, although already navigated,  took too long and decided, in an effort to speed things up, to introduce catalyst.

Most beings are generally lazy and not normally willing to venture outside of their comfort zones unless given a push, nudge, or kick up the arse.

Your statement may be true in the long term but this, I believe, is not how the Confederation do business.

The soul group Lucifer was invited to Earth by the Guardians in the knowledge that they would provide the exact stimuli required for accelerated progress in this department.

My experience has shown that the natural seeking of love can lead to countless hours of chilling out on the sofa with Mary Jane, Chico  and friends.

I would say that the seeking of "experience" resides at the core of all beings endeavors. 
Thank you Cobrien. Could you answer my first question, please? "What is the difference between teach/learning an other-self and teach/learning (or learn/teaching) for an other-self?"
(06-07-2017, 04:01 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Cobrien. Could you answer my first question, please? "What is the difference between teach/learning an other-self and teach/learning (or learn/teaching) for an other-self?"
  • Oh I apologize I totally misread your question. Consider fluid intelligence and crystal intelligence. Your fluid intelligence is "the general ability to think abstractly, reason, identify patterns, solve problems, and discern relationships". Crystal Intelligence is "defined as the ability to use learned knowledge and experience".
  • *If someone with crystal knowledge offers his understanding say of Math or Physics which is far ahead of the other self. He may remove the opportunity for the other self to use his own intelligence to enlighten himself so to speak. I believe that is what is meant by teach/learning to the extent you learn/teach for the other self.
Ra only answered Don at the point of question. Several times, Ra said the intervening material must be understood before the question would be answered. I think this kind of shines some light on Ra's desire not to teach/learn to the point of learn/teaching for Don.

This makes me wonder about our education systems. Being able to explore your own perception of catalyst is very important.
Yes. I have internalized the words and concepts you have offered. Generally "the education system" encourages only one type of intelligence, that being the intellectual type. With a more diverse educational approach, all types of intelligence can be utilized and people could use their own skills more effectively, consequently discovering themselves in the process.

If we teach/learn the Law of One to those who are interested and are seeking, then are we not also teach/learning to the extent of becoming learn/teachers? Even when Ra was talking about Love creating Light, weren't they learn/teaching for us? I am a little bit confused as to where to "draw the line," and perhaps there may be none.
(06-07-2017, 10:52 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I have internalized the words and concepts you have offered.

Generally "the education system" encourages only one type of intelligence, that being the intellectual type. With a more diverse educational approach, all types of intelligence can be utilized and people could use their own skills more effectively, consequently discovering themselves in the process.

If we teach/learn the Law of One to those who are interested and are seeking, then are we not also teach/learning to the extent of becoming learn/teachers? Even when Ra was talking about Love creating Light, weren't they learn/teaching for us? I am a little bit confused as to where to "draw the line," and perhaps there may be none.
  • Ra's slant on the Law of One is no different then any other school of thought. The key to the recognition of the difference is you acknowledgement of free will. If you see offering specific information as being helpful then by how much?
  • To answer your question "no". You can water a seed, but it needs no other care. It must grow into a seedling. Then the light reaches it as it strives for it. What must be respected is the call. To answer what it desires by the discernment of how it could benefit, that is the job of the gardener.
Take a Jehovah witness, would you listen to them talk endlessly? Ra's slant may be with less distortion, but none the less carries a message. A good rule of thumb could be discerned from this consideration.
  • At the level of adept-hood, the line is quite easily understood. The entanglement between self and other becomes less and less as further refinements are made. As definitions between the inner and outer become clear, all is seen as well. It is simply your perception of a limited framework that creates time or (as a sub-set)a perception of need.
  • I have found in many people there is a distinct cognitive bias about education leaning towards regression of individual value. People must develop a sense of personal responsibility for their actions, thoughts and beliefs, often in that order.