Bring4th

Full Version: Does the negative path use intuition?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the negative path use intuition in similar fashion to the positive path?

Can you use intuition without compassion?
(06-07-2017, 01:43 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Does the negative path use intuition in similar fashion to the positive path?

I Hope this helps

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service to others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that, in our understanding, too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.
I have this same question! Obviously there are 'negative geniuses,' those who are masterminds, brilliant creative thinkers in terms of how to amass great power. But how do they possess creative power without the help of the universe? Do they still receive insight from their higher self? Or are they even separated from their higher self's help?

I remember Ra saying that the higher self of every entity is positive. Don then asked if the higher self of Himmler, a probably harvestable negative entity, is positive, and Ra confirmed this.

Found the session (36.14):

Quote:Questioner: Was Himmler in any way in contact with his higher self at that time while he was incarnate in the 1940s?
Ra: I am Ra. We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self. The one known as Himmler did not choose to use its abilities of will and polarization to seek guidance from any source but its conscious drives, self-chosen in the life experience and nourished by previous biases created in other life experiences.

I do not understand this. How does someone exist without insight from their greater selves? How could the insight generated by the little self even remotely compete with that of the positively polarized entity and its myriad sources of creative help?
OTOH, Ra also said (in 36.12) that:

Quote:[T]he Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

That certainly seems to imply it's POSSIBLE for a Negative to receive assistance from their higher self. Of course, they would almost certainly see their higher self as themselves without recognizing any distinction between them. They'd just hear their own inner voice reflecting their own desires and plans back at them.
(06-07-2017, 01:43 PM)Henosis Wrote: [ -> ]Does the negative path use intuition in similar fashion to the positive path?

Yes, but they favor logical/rational deductions because they are cold and irreducible implications like mathematics. There is less room for "interpretation".

This is why modern day academia is predominantly dominated by logic, rather than intuition/creativity, because negative polarity grips the tools it can control by the horns and wields it to its own pragmatic ends. Intuition is useful but it less predictable, and thus, from their perspective, less pragmatic or deliberately applicable.
I think they use high-level intuition to gauge possibility/probability vortices. Edit: intuition gains entirely new dimensions in higher densities.
Of course they do. I'd say compassion is more something that might tune the intuition.
I think they use intuition, but they focus more on logic because using logic as a control mechanism of others is easier than using intuition as a means of control. I haven't studied this area though, so I may be incorrect.
(06-07-2017, 04:23 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, but they favor logical/rational deductions because they are cold and irreducible implications like mathematics. There is less room for "interpretation".

This is why modern day academia is predominantly dominated by logic, rather than intuition/creativity, because negative polarity grips the tools it can control by the horns and wields it to its own pragmatic ends. Intuition is useful but it less predictable, and thus, from their perspective, less pragmatic or deliberately applicable.

They do this because the key to negative power is hidden information and scarcity. Which only exists in finite parameters. Think of every power leverage they hold. It all comes back to scarcity, of fear, of finity.
I don't think negative strategy is only logical, liminal and conscious.

Quote:20.30 ▶ Questioner: What technique did the Orion group use to give this information?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique used was of two kinds: one, the thought transfer or what you may call “telepathy”; two, the arrangement of certain stones in order to suggest strong influences of power, this being those of statues and of rock formations in your Pacific areas, as you now call them, and to an extent in your Central American regions, as you now understand them.

20.32 ▶ Questioner: How would such stone heads influence a people to take the path of service to self?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the entities living in such a way that their mind/body/spirit complexes are at what seems to be the mercy of forces which they cannot control. Given a charged entity such as a statue or a rock formation charged with nothing but power, it is possible for the free will of those viewing this particular structure or formation to ascribe to this power, power over those things which cannot be controlled. This, then, has the potential for the further distortion to power over other-selves.

20.33 ▶ Questioner: How were these stone heads constructed?

Ra: I am Ra. These were constructed by thought after a scanning of the deep mind, the trunk of mind tree, looking at the images most likely to cause the experience of awe in the viewer.
I assume we're talking about negative third density folks. Past third density, I don't know if intuition has the same meaning or any meaning without a veil.

I think it's quite possible that the negative path uses intuition, but I imagine they would relate to it differently than the positive path. To the extent that intuition is a kind of recognition without supporting reason, they can stumble into it at least as easily as the rest of us; the question is what they do with it. Instead of trusting it as we do on the positive path, they attempt to expose its underlying nature to exploit it. On the positive path, the idea is to trust intuitions; on the negative path, I speculate it has more to do with using intuitions as clues to better control and exploit.
A high amount of obsession, compulsive emotions and fixation exist in negative polarity. Especially from 3rd to later points of 5th densities.
The 5th density negative navigates life so carefully that little control is necessary. This is due to the amount of wisdom needed to maintain vibrational alignment in negative spaces. 6th density negative is where little to no inertia or vibration is lost regardless of circumstances. At this point creation may occur depolarizing the negative entity significantly, yet at the same time causing the negative to resonate at 7th density. This resonance causing a natural high vibrational attraction to it's positive timeline counterpart as the 6th density negative begins to vibrate with great intensity at 5th density just due to the opening up to a relatively significantly large amount of all of reality. This increasing the positive charge rapidly if the incoming light is balanced to love without significant distortion.

As per intuition, the intuition is grounded not via connection or empathy but through discernment and wisdom. It is an intuition fueled by mental health as opposed to more subtle energies.