Bring4th

Full Version: ______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
Of course, just like salmon.
I don't have a desire to go back. I enjoy life wherever I am. Although Colorado comes up in my experience a lot. I may have been there for a few hours layover when flying, but not out of the airport, or maybe bus. As far as I'm aware the beaches of my birth city are polluted.
______
Anyone know of a good astrology website where one can enter our birth information in? Not the fake ones saying you will win the lottery, etc.
Asteodientist is amazing as well as astrotheme
(06-09-2017, 10:47 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know of a good astrology website where one can enter our birth information in? Not the fake ones saying you will win the lottery, etc.

Yes, Joni Patry is a Vedic astrologer and she has a wonderful chart calculator on her website!
http://galacticcenter.org/chart-calculator/

For clarity, Vedic astrology is the astrology of the Indians, from the Vedas. Vedic astrology uses sidereal astrology, which is the exact placements of the constellations as they appear in the sky. The Western system doesn't account for the 1 degree movement every 72 years, so the western system is off by almost an entire sign. From my experience, Vedic astrology is far more accurate, detailed, and in depth.

Both systems work, so I'll only suggest to choose the one that works best for you!

For some amazing reason, the heavens reflect our incarnation and karma. I don't think that before we incarnate that we say "I'm going to incarnate at this specific moment because Venus is in cancer." I think that we of course plan our incarnations, and then at the moment of birth the heavens reflect what we have chosen and planned, by synchronicity. Almost magical because we don't fully understand how it works. But it works!!

Despite all our planning, the one crucial element is free will. We always have free will, meaning we are free to accept or reject our incarnation lessons. Nothing is set in stone. You have free will choice. Someone born on the same day at the same hospital as you were are going to be two very different people despite their planets and signs being almost the same. (Key word "almost". The houses will change according to the ascendant.) How these energies manifest and how our life plays out is unique because you are unique.
(06-09-2017, 10:47 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know of a good astrology website where one can enter our birth information in? Not the fake ones saying you will win the lottery, etc.

I like www.astro.com
Re free will - I doubt we really have free will. Imo it is tied into the predetermination of everything which makes it practically non existent. Certain qualities or imprints are there from birth (call them karma if you like ) which determine our decisions and reactions.
Like for example, theoretically I have free will to buy a race car. I won't, because I don't like cars, let alone racing.

I like the Eastern idea that everything is preordained, we are all where we are supposed to be and each will awaken at their own pace.
The movie is already in the can, sit back, relax and watch.
And all is well Smile