Bring4th

Full Version: Balancing Thinking as you Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am learning that I have to be more discerning about what I think about. My thinking must be more fine-tuned.
I focused on love, and the more I do that, the more my shadow self comes out.

The more advanced/progressed I get, the more potential I have for creation (even in the future).

I don't know if I'd want to actually create some of the fantasies I had before.

Anyone else becoming more fine-tuned in their thinking?

I am being careful in what I watch, listen to, and how I respond to events. I want the future I create to be one I actually desire.

So not as much freedom of thought, but still my feelings are more pure than they used to be. I can watch a movie I've seen twice before (Rock Dog) and feel totally inspired as I focus on that.
[Image: D6isEvs.jpg]
(06-10-2017, 06:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am learning that I have to be more discerning about what I think about. My thinking must be more fine-tuned.

The more advanced/progressed I get, the more potential I have for creation (even in the future).

I am being careful in what I watch, listen to, and how I respond to events. I want the future I create to be one I actually desire.

So not as much freedom of thought, but still my feelings are more pure than they used to be. I can watch a movie I've seen twice before (Rock Dog) and feel totally inspired as I focus on that.

It is unreasonable to place the burden of 'being good' without a thorough stipulation you are good. The best practice is to have an ideal of who you want to be, how you want to respond. Be your nature self. From what you do compare to what you want to do. From that gather evidence as to why you are not your ideal. By doing this you seek it. It is not fixed. Give yourself the flexibility to be yourself without judgment, but understand the specific reasoning why.
  • Much New Age thinking ignores the momentum of negativity and limitation. I somewhat understand why you feel the need to fine-tune your thinking. Doing DMT caused the disarrangement of filters between subjectivity/objectivity in effect causing imbalance. As Ra said this is the time where we face ourselves often for the first time.
Rather than 'trying' not to think something of harm. It is better to play it out in the mind as an exploration of the validity of your discernment. Then by comparison as to what you want to be you deem it acceptable or not.

Ra said "The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator."

Edit:

I wanted to add. I do not believe there is a shadow self, persay. What men experience as they reach within is a maiden. Often this maiden is so poorly treated, it's true nature is not seen. Many hide their intentions behind the mask of silence even with themselves. This places strict expectations upon the inner recesses of the mind from which the conscious is informed. Working with the maiden, court her. Ra said something along this lines. It is a critical part of adeptness to work with the maiden, for reason stated.
(06-11-2017, 09:23 AM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2017, 06:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am learning that I have to be more discerning about what I think about. My thinking must be more fine-tuned.

It is unreasonable to place the burden of 'being good' without a thorough stipulation you are good. The best practice is to have an ideal of who you want to be, how you want to respond. Be your nature self. From what you do compare to what you want to do. From that gather evidence as to why you are not your ideal. By doing this you seek it. It is not fixed. Give yourself the flexibility to be yourself without judgment, but understand the specific reasoning why.

• Much New Age thinking ignores the momentum of negativity and limitation. I somewhat understand why you feel the need to fine-tune your thinking. Doing DMT caused the disarrangement of filters between subjectivity/objectivity in effect causing imbalance. As Ra said this is the time where we face ourselves often for the first time.
Rather than 'trying' not to think something of harm. It is better to play it out in the mind as an exploration of the validity of your discernment. Then by comparison as to what you want to be you deem it acceptable or not.

Ra said "The heart of the discipline of the personality is threefold. One, know yourself. Two, accept yourself. Three, become the Creator."

Edit:

I wanted to add. I do not believe there is a shadow self, persay. What men experience as they reach within is a maiden. Often this maiden is so poorly treated, it's true nature is not seen. Many hide their intentions behind the mask of silence even with themselves. This places strict expectations upon the inner recesses of the mind from which the conscious is informed. Working with the maiden, court her. Ra said something along this lines. It is a critical part of adeptness to work with the maiden, for reason stated.

It's hard when this maiden only appears in my dreams. Then I don't remember to show love. I only respond in fear.
(06-11-2017, 02:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017, 09:23 AM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit:

It's hard when this maiden only appears in my dreams. Then I don't remember to show love. I only respond in fear.

No, that is not correct. I was speaking of the maiden as being your unconscious faculty spawning the interpretive framework as the conscious. Energetic contractions are normal. Fear is perfectly reasonable. Healing is a realization of intelligent infinity resting within. Specifically, turning inwards rebounds when met with fear, doubt, guilt.
  • Knowing why you fear is important. Thinking 'love' or understanding has to take a specific form or service is simply a product of the biases you learned and brought into this life. The fine tunement you mention is based on the process of knowing yourself. Predicated on this is then accepting yourself. True acceptance yields service or 'loving'.
Some pointers: Why are you afraid? Do you feel your life is beyond you control? Do you feel like your alone? What do you consider the proper relationship to have towards yourself?
I fear being trapped where I am. I fear that and realms of infinite pain.
@Cobrien

A few questions, since i didnt really understand what you wrote:

-what did you mean with "there is no shadow self per se"?
-"knowing why you fear is important" i'm not sure i find this importamt for the same teason, so why do you think it is important? and if you know why you fear, what is your next step then in healing this?
-what the hell do you mean with disarrange,ent of filters etween objectivity/subjectivity?

I admit, i did barely understand anything, but thats probably because its not my native language.
The above points are what caught my eye most.
Could you say it a little less complicated?

Thank you, Cobrien!
(06-11-2017, 07:49 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: D6isEvs.jpg]

[Image: uVzYmVt.jpg]
(06-12-2017, 05:32 PM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]@Cobrien

A few questions, since i didnt really understand what you wrote:

-what did you mean with "there is no shadow self per se"?
-"knowing why you fear is important" i'm not sure i find this importamt for the same teason, so why do you think it is important? and if you know why you fear, what is your next step then in healing this?
-what the hell do you mean with disarrange,ent of filters  etween objectivity/subjectivity?

I admit, i did barely understand anything, but thats probably because its not my native language.
The above points are what caught my eye most.
Could you say it a little less complicated?

Thank you, Cobrien!

On the first point
  • “I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”
The idea of the shadow self is best explained as demon in the transformation of mind. Calling this aspect of the mind a shadow IMHO is not proper and yet perfectly acceptable

[Image: tarot6.jpg]

The mind never moves.  On the second point. Knowing your fear is critical to understand.
  •  What comes from the inner mind is 'reached for' by the conscious. Fear like other negative emotions is a self induced phenomena when you are being what is not. Understanding the fear (or why you maintain the distortion you are not) is a key part of the first step of the discipline of personality. When the conscious reaches in fear, denies it's very capability to be, how is the unconscious mind supposed to feed helpful ideas and enlighten it?
  • Blockage is the inability to see the creator or lack of love - Ra (paraphrased). 
  • Self-healing is necessary. Harvest-ability is measured by the intensity of love/light you can withstand. As you learn about the fear, you accept it, becoming a more realized expression of the one creator. Doing so(self-healing) continually is a virtue of the discipline of personality
To relate these together. When you reach a certain point of blockage (true blockage) while knowing it, this is when the mechanism of control rather than acceptance comes into play. The demon attempts to project control through the force it wields. The bow represents the warlike foresight it possesses. It operates under the mask of you
*I hope this clarifies  

The last point being how drug use causes the disarrangement of subjectivity/objectivity filters is not easy to explain. 
  • As you progress in balancing the subjective nature of reality is more clearly grasped, incrementally. Drug use often causes 'leaps' in this process. Yet the flow of energy is progressive. The knowledge gained in each step is not valued the same when initiated by drug use, in most cases. Foundations must be tested and developed before psyche structures are put into place.
  • I like Edgar Cayce's division of consciousness: Super-conscious, sub-conscious and conscious. Drugs are a highly efficient mechanism or supplicant to the underdeveloped spirit to reach higher realms. Doing so is dangerous.
  • The true nature of reality is all a form of identity, but is it wise to attempt to know this without your feet firmly planted on the ground? Doing so may distort proper polarization of the lower triad. This is far more common then you may think
(06-12-2017, 04:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I fear being trapped where I am. I fear that and realms of infinite pain.

Now that is a powerful recognition. It can cripple you or make you great. Knowing where you are has no meaning and you create your place in this battleground of polarity, is powerful. Pursuing a worthy ideal for myself has become healing. Seems using DMT was highly traumatic for you. Drugs use for myself was the same.

Thinking what you want for yourself while knowing you cannot obtain it makes you feel trapped. Start small. What do you want for yourself? Separate fantasy and fact. For example, "I want to wake up a certain time everyday". What do you like to do that's productive? Building confidence to face the world is no joke.

Fear is a rejection/denial often to protect a sense of self. Ultimately, you will fear until you face it. Then you realize the monster is small and helpless.
Sometimes advances must be taken. Otherwise you'll spend 90 years trying to ground yourself with little progression. DMT and ayahuasca have helped me in the past begin to face my true self, though their time in my life is over. I experienced hyperspace, and being aboard a UFO hovering over a planet.

It's dangerous, though I already had like 5 years of Reiki and energy work experience.

Now I'm so grounded because of psych meds that I must really meditate hard and focus in order to raise my kundalini even a little bit.
I am unable to progress towards enlightenment. So I do the next most important thing to me, which is learning about anthros.

Though I figure if I can keep my thoughts balanced, then I can move up progressively. I don't know if I'll experience oneness or unity in this life. Although there really is no death.
(06-13-2017, 08:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes advances must be taken. Otherwise you'll spend 90 years trying to ground yourself with little progression. DMT and ayahuasca have helped me in the past begin to face my true self, though their time in my life is over. I experienced hyperspace, and being aboard a UFO hovering over a planet.

It's dangerous, though I already had like 5 years of Reiki and energy work experience.

Now I'm so grounded because of psych meds that I must really meditate hard and focus in order to raise my kundalini even a little bit.
I am unable to progress towards enlightenment. So I do the next most important thing to me, which is learning about anthros.

Though I figure if I can keep my thoughts balanced, then I can move up progressively. I don't know if I'll experience oneness or unity in this life. Although there really is no death.

Honestly, Gemini. It seems you have it rough. I don't understand why it is a concern to raise your kundalini at all, based on what I know about your circumstances. There's no judgement, but it seems your path to adepthood is that of the moon
(06-13-2017, 08:53 AM)Cobrien Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2017, 08:48 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes advances must be taken. Otherwise you'll spend 90 years trying to ground yourself with little progression. DMT and ayahuasca have helped me in the past begin to face my true self, though their time in my life is over. I experienced hyperspace, and being aboard a UFO hovering over a planet.

Honestly, Gemini. It seems you have it rough. I don't understand why it is a concern to raise your kundalini at all, based on what I know about your circumstances. There's no judgement, but it seems your path to adepthood is that of the moon

Thanks. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, since I thought you had to raise kundalini to your crown in order to reach Nirvana. Nothing would make me happier than knowing I didn't have to do all that in order to fight my way to the top of my own personal mountain.

My only desire is to know that anthros are real and to interact with them on the inner planes.

I needed to hear about my path being the moon. I don't know much about how that would be.

I don't see anyone else searching for anthros like I am doing. I don't see any books about anthros in a non-fiction setting. I don't know if there is a single non-fiction anthro book.

I guess I was taking my techniques from what worked for others.

I'm learning to be ok even when negativity is all around me. I also have had to face some intense negativity in my dreams. Although in many dreams I am also a teacher. Or I am learning from a teacher.