Bring4th

Full Version: My biggest inquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself as someone who has finally decided to reach out to the greater community of people who have become aware of what could very well be the true history and purpose of mankind, at least to some degree. I have been searching for and pondering such meaning truth for some time now, and upon discovering the channeled messages and that our planet is going through great spiritual change that I have developed nearly complete ideas of my own and would like to seek the input of the greater community. I will contact other forums and send emails to other people and organisations as well, but may it be known that I have chosen to start here with this channelers of Ra as well as other entities who claim to represent what is refered to as the "one".

As many of you know that there is a great deal of channeled information coming in from many different sources. Although almost all of the base knowledge/wisdom remains constant, different sources seem to promote somewhat varying beliefs when it comes to finer detail, which confuse me quite a bit. The entity that calls itself SaLusa from Sirius seems to deviate to some degree from the teachings of Ra channeled from Carla Rueckert and Jim McCarthy, for example. Some channelers seem to fly right out of the mainstream (funny I should say "mainstream") teachings and histories given by most parties such as Marshal Vian Summers. There is also a more scholarly ufology close encounter and contact based field of information. This is more often than not based on alien abduction experiences, many of which leave a terrifying impression of alien life for many people before the more meaningful and mystical aspect is discussed and is more involved with the common media. As a result of there being many different sources of information this can be difficult to piece together, especially from bigger picture perspective.

When I try to do research online about the real history of the universe I find that, while there are reoccurring themes and stories such as the fall of Atlantis and wars and rebellions on other planets, timelines seem to be very construed and many different interpretations of events arise. Therefore I ask for anyone who reading this letter and willing to point me out to sources that they think are reliable and how they are better material than different accounts and why that may be.

I am also confused by the idea of different planets civilizations that are said to exist in this galaxy. As I said before different channelers seem to leave different impressions of the Federation of Light and other extraterrestrial civilizations in our galaxy. These profiles range from grey aliens to reptilians and from human like entities or "blond Nordics" to "Acturians" or "Andromedians" and let us not forget the countless other and perhaps less known races such as Billy Meir's "Plejaren" from Venus and "cyborgs" or "amphibians", any number of beings out of the annals of ufology. There are also said to be civilization undergrounds in places such as "Agharta: or "Telos" under Mt.Shasta as well as persons hiding out in apparently abandoned Atlantean bases. Let us not also forget tales of mean "Reptilians" or "Draconian's" who are said to be the heads of an Alliance or Empire. I also hear of the planet Nibiru who is said to be a great death star like planet inhabited by the race called the Annunaki. I've heard many varying accounts of this race, from them being benevolent and indeed channeling here on Earth to them being malevolent and siding with Draconian or that they had been but signed a peace treaty of some sort with the Federation. Some of these beings have been encountered in abductions while others are gathered from channeled information. Again, I would like to get my facts straight when it comes to these races and societies and their role in history.

As for my understandings of the universe as related to what is refered to as the "Law of One" religion and perhaps other teaching of this nature, I have begun to understand for myself but I think it is wise to ask everyone about that they have learned in in terms of the mysteries of the divine and magic, as it were. Almost all of what I am hearing and reading of this subject involves multidimensional aspects such as levels or planes of existence that correspond to one degree or "frequency" or "density of vibration" as well as concepts of rebirth or reincarnation. Indeed the subject that likely perplexes me the MOST is that of the purpose of reincarnation on behalf of powers greater that ourselves. The main conundrum I face is the understanding of example of out of body experiences and ascension to other planes of existence and its relationship to reincarnation into higher density environments in its interplay between the struggle of different powers, forces and civilizations in this universe. Another issue that I do not quite understand is the idea that we have been sent to earth on a mission of "learning and evolution" but are also held captive by dark forces here on Earth. Related to this problem are the countless accounts of near death experiences, where people who die are often sent back to "continue their mission" and don't seem trapped on earth at all during these experiences, but are sent back regardless of the apparent peril of the human race. Of course I have heard of entities such as angelics such as the one who calls itself "archangel Michael". I have also heard that many of our history's spiritual prophets such as Buddha or Jesus Christ are really representatives or hierarchics of the Federation of light civilization as well as the higher realms of existence. For good reason these beings are said to be greatly responsible for earths religions and are hierarchical heads of the light oriented organisations and dimensions. There is a great deal of debate over the true nature of these beings. Some say that they are the true master of the higher dimensions while others treat them with a more Gnostic point of view referring to them as "archons of false light". How powerful are the seemingly positive being talked about by spiritual circles and mystical groups and channels today? Also, what role to they have to play in the bigger picture in terms of the universe and how long have they been around? There are also said to be a deep cabal of other spiritual beings that are said to be demonic in nature who have had power over the world for many eons and, as before mentioned, are said to have trapped mankind here as a result. These dark or "Luciferian/Satanic" beings are said to control our current human societies I an attempt to control our growth as a species, and to varying degrees of, based on different accounts of course. How powerful are any of these spiritual beings and to what degree are they connected to the aforementioned malevolent alien beings? On a related note I also hear tale of a priesthood sect from "Orion" who have blue eyes and magical powers of spiritual and magical nature. I wonder too about such bodies of extraterrestrials and what role that have to play themselves.

Thank you very much for reading this material, and feel free to post on the forum or write back to me through email if you are willing to help me out in regards to sorting out the truth and finding true understanding of these important topics. It is very much clear to me that great change seems to be underway and these indeed would very well be the greatest meaning in our lives both at this time and throughout human history. I believe that once I have finally finished gathering information and understanding about I will finally refine down this information in a book or related work that I will create in order to help spread and promote awareness and the real truth to the greater human populace. Not only do I want to apply this greater understanding of reality yo my own life as an individual who has, as stated at the beginning of this inquiry, always sought the true meaning if his life. I also want to help my fellow man out to realist a better future for themselves and humanity as a whole. It is important that as many people "wake up" and enlighten to greater realization as possible, and act on it.
Hello and welcome!

Thanks for your openness, I loved reading about what you've found! It resonates with me because I suspect my "trip down the rabbit hole" has been similar to yours. I came to the search for Truth more through the magical angle and the religious angle, and it was the Ra material that was the first time I was willing to truly entertain ideas about nonterrestrial physical beings, or aliens as I knew them then. I was also really hesitant about channeled material in general prior to finding L/L Research's stuff, but the really robust steps they took to protect themselves and guarantee the nature of their contacts impressed me enough to read it and let the material speak for itself.

My original (magical) spiritual journey was derailed in the late 90's, and I found myself redirected into mainstream Christianity, since I couldn't give up the spiritual life altogether. (Long story, either I sought too far too fast, which is likely, or was manipulated by the same dark entities you mentioned...also not unlikely.) But during a decade and a half of seeking through nothing but the Bible and prayer, the Holy Spirit (my higher self, mind/body/spirit complex totality, or my Holy Self, as I have taken to calling it) revealed a great deal of information to me that I subsequently found confirmed in the Law of One.

Since then, searching online for the truth, I have found that a lot of what's out there is garbage. Between poorly sourced channelings and deliberate misinformation, most of it is just garbage conspiracy theory. There are a few sources I'd say that I have come to trust, though.

First, I cannot recommend highly enough that you continue with the other channeled information that L/L Research continued and continues to produce. They never worked directly with Ra again as I understand it, but they kept working with those of Q'uo, Hatonn, Latwii, Quanta, and other members of the Galactic Confederation who have expanded tremendously on what they received from Ra.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/default.aspx   (This is a link to the master list of all their transcribed sessions, everything from 1972 through 2017. There's enough to keep a seeker busy for a lifetime.)

I also love this woman's YouTube page.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpiritualAwakeningNt

She has videos on just about every element of all of this that you could think of, and is churning out new ones all the time. She's really well spoken, and the production values on her videos are great. She has such a good handle on (and references frequently) the Ra material that it wouldn't surprise me to find that she's on this forum somewhere as well. (If so, thank you Nikky Sutton! Keep up the incredible work!)

And finally, while most of the UFOlogy characters online seem pretty questionable, in content and motive, there are a couple that I tentatively feel are trustworthy. The first is an Italian blog site, by a gentleman who channels Pleiadian contacts. Google translate helps here if you don't read Italian. There's a lot of fascinating and cryptic info, as well as progress tracking of particular efforts to end our supposed quarantine.

https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/disclosure-news-italy/

The other is a blog run by a guy who goes by the codename COBRA, which gave me pause for a minute given the potential reptilian association. But the name is actually supposed to be a reference to the "compression breakthrough," the moment of victory when the light forces working from Earth's inner planes, and the light forces operating outside the veil (in space) are supposed to converge at the surface of the planet, marking the end of the old third density control system's on Earth's surface, etc.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Cobra is purportedly a Pleiadian wanderer who reestablished contact with his real people at a very young age and has been working closely with them to help Earth transcend ever since. He claims to be part of the principal Resistance Movement that is one of the main driving forces behind supposed efforts to end the control of the dark entities that Ra talks about in the Law of One. You can find all sorts of fascinating insights into what is supposedly going on behind the scenes during the transition.

In particular, I appreciate the work that Cobra and those who work with him do in organizing mass meditations around particular efforts or celestial events. These are, I believe, some of our early activities functioning as Earth's nascent 4th density positive social memory complex, gathering a critical mass of us earthlings simultaneously meditating around particular societal efforts.
I would just like to throw in a reminder that there's a reason Ra continually referred to our existence using words like "illusion" or "dream." Fundamentally, 3D incarnated life is like an MMORPG, and very little that happens here actually has any real importance *except* in terms of the opportunities it presents to participating entities for their mutual learning and growth.

So I'm not saying there's anything necessarily wrong about wanting to learn more about the lore, so to speak (after all, I know way too much about the cosmology of Tamriel) but you might want to look at trying to balance that interest with more spiritual pursuits as well. Getting TOO hung up on the specifics of history or soforth potentially risks missing the point of the exercise.
(06-13-2017, 01:48 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I would just like to throw in a reminder that there's a reason Ra continually referred to our existence using words like "illusion" or "dream."  Fundamentally, 3D incarnated life is like an MMORPG, and very little that happens here actually has any real importance *except* in terms of the opportunities it presents to participating entities for their mutual learning and growth.

So I'm not saying there's anything necessarily wrong about wanting to learn more about the lore, so to speak (after all, I know way too much about the cosmology of Tamriel) but you might want to look at trying to balance that interest with more spiritual pursuits as well.  Getting TOO hung up on  the specifics of history or soforth potentially risks missing the point of the exercise.

You're right. The only thing real is our experience.
Hi Imquirer and welcome to the forum!

I would like to offer some ideas in regards to the various and often contradictory channelings.

I would strongly recommend to not taking every channeling as truth, but to use your own discernment!
I believe its best to listen to your inner voice, your intuition and look what resonates within you, what "feels" true to you!
I also would advise seeking the truth within you and not rely too much on outer sources!
The reason are:

- First of all, the quality of the material depends on the entity being channeled. They all are on different stages of their evolution, meaning, some offer deeper, others more shallow material.
- more often than not the entity being channelled is not who it pretends to be, but a negative entity that uses the contact to spread misinformation!
- the "main ingredient" is the channel itself. a poorly developed person is not capable of receiving material without distorting it heavily! Additionally many people are so humgry to receive channelled information, that they willingly accept every contact possible (instead of having no contact at all) that they do not discern who they channel

This makes up for some pretty useless or even harmful and misleading channelings. In fact i believe the vast majority of channelings are complete bullsh****t!

You need to listen within if it sounds true for you.
A good exercise to start with would be to read "salusa" and then the "ra material".
Do you notice any difference inside of you?

Another very important part is your own understanding.
You will only be able to understand the material as deep as your current development allows.
When you reread the material some years later, you will find lots of information that you miraculously overlooked and also gain totally differemt umderstanding of what you thought you already knew.
When i reread the seth material afzer 15 years, there was imformation in it i could have sworn wasnt tjere, when itead it the first time Smile

To put it more in an analogy: if you explain quantum mechanics to a baby, it will probably understand very little if anything at all. If you explain it again to the same person 20 years later, it will have a total different access to the information!
We are in a baby state concerning our understanding and need to evolve first to be able to grasp the core of these kind of stuff!

I hope that helps a little!

Oh, and i cant resist to add:
probably the best advice i could give would be, stop relying on outer information, stop using your rational mind for understanding.
Your intellect will (by design) never be able to understnd this, not in 500 years.
Once you go beyond your rational mind, things start to get clearer!
Agua, I agree about information changing.

When I was at the height of my spiritual experiences, I found a video on YouTube that talked about some of the secrets to the Universe.
Since I've come down again to normal living (and being on psych meds), I can no longer find that video.
I've tried a number of keywords. It talked about the Absolutum Universe that contains like 10^49 other universes within it.
It was fascinating. I'm surprised I didn't save it.