Bring4th

Full Version: The Elite can no longer incarnate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading this thread here https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...illuminati

"They will and can not achieve 95%- the negative harvest being already complete. Those beings (not of Lucifer) are no longer influencing this sphere.
They (Lucifer) are bringing their family out of the dark and back into their place in the light."

"IMHO this is important to note. The members of the real hidden Elites families can no longer incarnate. This is what will result in us being able to collectively unite and create a better world."

A few people mention that the negative "Elite" can no longer incarnate on this sphere. How so and how do we know this? Could this be why it seems the house of cards is collapsing in government, with more and more people being exposed for their crimes?
I've had this hopeful little belief that 2012 was the last year for third density incarnation. Which would mean everyone incarnating since then is fourth density prepared. Don't know if that's true.
I checked with a pendulum and it answered that not everyone born since 2012 is dual-bodied.
Presumably because there are still wanderers being born.

I couldn't get a clear answer on whether right now only fourth-density bodies are born, but I think it also said no, because of wanderers (who are higher density).
(06-12-2017, 04:02 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I checked with a pendulum and it answered that not everyone born since 2012 is dual-bodied.
Presumably because there are still wanderers being born.

I couldn't get a clear answer on whether right now only fourth-density bodies are born, but I think it also said no, because of wanderers (who are higher density).

Sounds like an accurate answer to me.

I believe all 3D souls, whether positive or negative, incarnate on this planet are in their last lifetimes here. We may have room for one or two more incarnations if we don't make the cut after this current incarnation. Q'uo mentioned that souls finding the need to repeat third density may incarnate again on this planet with the goal of karmic restitution rather than graduation. Restitution to the planet, as we humans have not been so kind to our beautiful Mother Earth.

So personally I see STS here on earth as long as our third density is still going. They have a right to be here. This is the density of choice, and service to self is a choice.
Thanks for the replies. I really need to start reading the Q'uo stuff. I haven't heard anything about any of this.