Bring4th

Full Version: "The [human] species will never learn to co-exist if given total freedom."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
From here

This mirrors a thought I've been having for a while. It seems almost as if humans are a failed experiment. We have been granted thousands upon thousands of years, indeed some entities were given two extra master cycles to attempt to achieve their evolutionary goals. So now, finally, the universe around us steps in and lends us the hand we've been begging for for too long.

Are we indeed a failure? Inherently too weak to stand on our own? Or is it as the unbudging father, watching his child helplessly struggle for far too long, yet not lending his hand until the sheer brutalness of the situation compels him to? And all because he somehow believes that it is to make the child stronger?

We've had free will for all our time on this Earth, and we have utterly failed to use it to evolve - why else would the greater beings step in all of a sudden? In fact, the ending of quarantine indicates that the higher evolved actually have no hope that we will ever - independently - achieve unity as a species. I am conflicted. At once I am grateful for the hand being extended from the heavens, and am ashamed that we require such a blatant form of intervention in order to even survive! I mean, we would have blown ourselves to pieces had not the greater Council intervened!
What can be expected of us? We are a species that has been ruled by the exploitation of ourselves for thousands of years. We were influenced by alot of different STO and STS philosophy, and I guess what we see is they dont mix well. We have collected so much bad Karma in the course of this, and we have only begun to dissolve it. If you look at history, there have been many promising moments where it seemed as if the light would finally penetrate the darkness, the teachings of Jesus Christ and the french revolution are those that come to my mind. However the darkness and fear must have been too strong at the time and the vibrations too low. Things are different now, the lightening of the vibrations surrounding us does bring everything to the surface within us, and now comes the time to heal! I cant imagine anything more beautiful than humanity finally dissolving all their fears and worries! The deeper the hole we are in, the brighter the light will shine once we start to leave it. And this must be one of the deepest holes in all of creation.

No part of creation can be too weak. All is equally perfect, and all is one. It is but our struggle to try and seperate ourselves from our fears which makes it seem to ourselves as if we were too weak, but effectively we are only denying ourselves of the love of the one creator, of our own love. So IMHO we need to let go of all the false believes we are carrying instead of going even faster trying to fix ourselves. Then we will learn to let the light shine through us, and we will not want our egos to rule us anymore, because it will be infinitely more beautiful.

Since earth is a mixed STO/STS place it must have been clear from the very start that this (might) happen. Yes we have free will, and I guess we have moved as far away from the light as is sustainable for our bodies, but is it a failure? I think its the most brutal lesson there is that we chose to learn, but dont forget we are here on this planet out of our own free will! We could have gone back to the inner realms to heal, but we didnt. Were here. Our brothers from the higher densities that have tried to help us in the past, and still are doing so now are merely hoping to lessen our suffering and show us a way out before we hit the very bottom.

I think Quo once said that evolution is ensured, and there is no way not to progress however slowly it may be.
The question is, when we are STO, do we know we are STO? And when we act STS, do we know we are being STS?

If not, then how much of the STO/STS paradigm is left to chance, or to the subconscious?
My take on this is that I feel we've faced aberrant levels of negative non-native entity activity here. 3rd density phases of evolution across the universe are mentioned as having a typical incarnation period of about a thousand of our years, but conditions are so viciously negative here that none of us can survive the environment for much more than a tenth of that.

I disagree with the poster's premise (not yours Sjel, but in the link), that it doesn't help to lay the responsibility for these hardships at the feet of the perpetrators. If we've been artificially held back, intentionally spiritually stunted and enslaved as seems to be the case, then it's not a matter of whether we're too weak to stand on our own, it's that our feet are kicked out from under us every time we try. Our natural evolution has been subverted.

I do feel, though, that our Logos did design this situation for us, creating an intense situation whereby certain species polarized really, really negatively and wrought havoc on their galactic neighbors for several million years. This would result in a huge opportunity for polarization to the positive as well, to counterbalance it through the Law of Confusion. Earth is a really intense opportunity for super fast growth, and maybe the number of souls who have truly managed to master it over the last 75,000 years is tiny. But all gained tremendously, even if they continue their 3rd density work elsewhere going forward.

The sense I have from my studies is that under natural, unassisted circumstances, a normal planetary transition from 3rd density to 4th density is pretty disruptive on the planet's surface. Here, with all the (artificially imposed) uncontrolled negative thought, the transition would likely be massively more violent still, with catastrophic atmospheric and tectonic disturbances. But, thankfully, the interference that originally caused this situation allows positively polarized forces, who have to value free will in order to maintain polarity, to come in and help us to absorb and be transformed by these energies in a more harmonious way that doesn't involve the planet violently shaking off the remains of its 3rd density detritus.

In short, we who dwell in physical bodies on Earth have been victimized. We mustn't allow ourselves to become defined by this victimization of course, but I also feel that we can be open and honest with ourselves about the effects, and shouldn't hold ourselves to standards that might have applied under different circumstances.
I think you ask some good questions. Though I don't think there is any way to know—the subject is too complex.

A lot of people are saying that humanity is waking up. I will likely be pounced on for saying this, but I just don't see it. I feel most of humanity is more asleep and disconnected than ever on a real level (at least in the US), while paradoxically being more "informed" and connected than ever via the Internet and mass media. It could be that the STS powers of control are ramped up in reaction to the levels of awareness emerging in our world, but the result is still an anesthetized populace.

I look at certain markers, such as the proliferation of religion in the US, for example. There are more Christians than ever. Many, many young people, who normally rebel against their parents and their parents' generation as a natural part of separation from control and becoming an individual (and being a component of human evolution and change), are simply following their parents' dogmas. I barely know a young person who is not at least nominally Christian. When I was young (teen; early twenties), almost all of my peers were striking out on their own, forging their own ways of life. I feel the systems of control in this world are becoming more and more effective because of our digital existence. It can be misleading, because there is so much information available the illusion of intelligence and awareness is skewed. And the educational system has trained people NOT to think. There is less fluid intelligence and more obedience. What I hear all the time is that kids must have a bachelor's degree in this world to get anywhere, while they learn very little in university and come out with enormous debt—and so people feel trapped into conforming to the corrupt system.

There is currently a lack of a lateral thinking. As far as I can tell, and of course my sampling of humanity is very small and limited, the control on this planet has been effectively keeping the masses "in the box." Think of how effective it is to say conspiracy theorists are kooks, thereby dismissing any real investigative journalism. There is so much cognitive dissonance and disconnect between related matters it's no wonder conspiracy theory is alive and well. It seems almost a foregone conclusion that humanitys' brains have been messed with.

Does this mean people are victims? Where there is choice, I think the answer must be no. However, the playing field is more difficult because of technology. And so we come to other possible civilizations that may have been at this very point, such as the mythical Atlantis.
(06-13-2017, 08:14 AM)Fuse Wrote: [ -> ]My take on this is that I feel we've faced aberrant levels of negative non-native entity activity here. 3rd density phases of evolution across the universe are mentioned as having a typical incarnation period of about a thousand of our years, but conditions are so viciously negative here that none of us can survive the environment for much more than a tenth of that.

I disagree with the poster's premise (not yours Sjel, but in the link), that it doesn't help to lay the responsibility for these hardships at the feet of the perpetrators. If we've been artificially held back, intentionally spiritually stunted and enslaved as seems to be the case, then it's not a matter of whether we're too weak to stand on our own, it's that our feet are kicked out from under us every time we try. Our natural evolution has been subverted.

I do feel, though, that our Logos did design this situation for us, creating an intense situation whereby certain species polarized really, really negatively and wrought havoc on their galactic neighbors for several million years. This would result in a huge opportunity for polarization to the positive as well, to counterbalance it through the Law of Confusion. Earth is a really intense opportunity for super fast growth, and maybe the number of souls who have truly managed to master it over the last 75,000 years is tiny. But all gained tremendously, even if they continue their 3rd density work elsewhere going forward.

The sense I have from my studies is that under natural, unassisted circumstances, a normal planetary transition from 3rd density to 4th density is pretty disruptive on the planet's surface. Here, with all the (artificially imposed) uncontrolled negative thought, the transition would likely be massively more violent still, with catastrophic atmospheric and tectonic disturbances. But, thankfully, the interference that originally caused this situation allows positively polarized forces, who have to value free will in order to maintain polarity, to come in and help us to absorb and be transformed by these energies in a more harmonious way that doesn't involve the planet violently shaking off the remains of its 3rd density detritus.

In short, we who dwell in physical bodies on Earth have been victimized. We mustn't allow ourselves to become defined by this victimization of course, but I also feel that we can be open and honest with ourselves about the effects, and shouldn't hold ourselves to standards that might have applied under different circumstances.

Man, great post. I bolded the parts that stuck in my mind the most.

I've heard a few times that our Logos is ever-so-slightly biased toward the positive, though? I wonder how that is possible given our history (and Maldek's history)

One thing: I actually feel some powerful gratitude for our situation - for those who are even just able to not fall into destructive despair every day. (And sorrow for those who do) It means that they/we as entities are unimaginably strong. Really we can't truly appreciate the strength our species has shown until the veil is pretty much lifted. Even talking about our situation candidly like this, we don't have a sense of the magnitude of our sickness.

Another reason for the gratitude is sort of a selfish one: Imagine how much more intense the love is becoming as a result of this suffering! Imagine how unfathomably intense the higher densities are that have arisen as a result of this third density experience. I guess that's why all these channeled sources say that we as a planet are "envied." They envy the intensity of experience that they cannot achieve through harmony.
(06-13-2017, 01:15 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people are saying that humanity is waking up. I will likely be pounced on for saying this, but I just don't see it. I feel most of humanity is more asleep and disconnected than ever on a real level (at least in the US), while paradoxically being more "informed" and connected than ever via the Internet and mass media. It could be that the STS powers of control are ramped up in reaction to the levels of awareness emerging in our world, but the result is still an anesthetized populace.

I don't think I agree, but I'm not sure. There are a few significant things I have noticed. The intensity of the societal vices has risen to an all time high. I don't if it has peaked yet. But there is definitely a limit. A desire that is ultimately shallow can only be explored so deeply before one becomes conscious of the God-reason behind it. And I find that a significant portion of the dance music, the rap music, seems to be "heading somewhere." (Not consciously, in most cases.)

Hesitatingly I suggest that the transient desires of the collective mind are rapidly moving toward a final climax. I don't know what happens at that point, or after. I myself have in the past two years experienced the extremes of certain of my desires and, gradually recognizing such experiences as ominous representations of the ultimate dead end of desire, have let go of many many attachments very rapidly. I think that is what is occurring with the average person, at a different pace.

There is reason to be hopeful! People's actions are continuing to demonstrate distraction, but their enthusiasm is dwindling, fast. I believe they are realizing, slowly, that desire for distraction generates massive amounts of suffering. That is what I perceive with a gratifyingly large number of individuals. I think further that those who do not give up their attachments when it is time develop mental illness of some kind. It really is too bad that those who have a far-reaching voice are not communicating all this. This is something I would like to change.
(06-13-2017, 01:15 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people are saying that humanity is waking up. I will likely be pounced on for saying this, but I just don't see it. I feel most of humanity is more asleep and disconnected than ever on a real level (at least in the US), while paradoxically being more "informed" and connected than ever via the Internet and mass media. It could be that the STS powers of control are ramped up in reaction to the levels of awareness emerging in our world, but the result is still an anesthetized populace.

You are right, it can seem like that. I often feel like the earth is a place of empty ears and empty hears. People are still thriving on fear, negativity and unreachable ideals we get bombarded with every day. Everyone makes his own reality though, has his own way of looking at things. I had a pretty grim view of the world not so long ago, but actually you can just look at all the turmoil out there and see that its nothing more than old, bad Karma coming back to people to be dissolved. And the world is getting a tad bit lighter everytime.

The way I see it, more and more people are also realizing that the old ways are not going to make us happy, they might not know whats behind it all, but once people start to rearrange their lives it will get better. because thats their intention. I do see more and more people trying to love their lives, make their dreams reality, instead of hunting after more money to buy whatever stuff they dont need.
All we can do really is have faith and send our love to all our fellow human beings. Change is not happening overnight. The world will not awaken overnight, it might not in our lifetime. Or maybe it will... but in any case we are here to set the foundation for it to happen.
How can there be true coexistence without total freedom?
I have a different view on this:

While its surely interesting and also important to view the global happenings, I think the most important thing is not taken into account:
YOU

Yes, the majority of humanity seems to be in deep sleep, while all the effects that has.

But at least the peoplehereon this forum know enough of the background to make a change.
Humanityis made up of individuals.
Individuals, thats you , that is me.

There are no excuses, absolutely no excuses!
We know enough to get started seriously.

Everything that is not healed in us we continue to spread over the planet.
The violence we experienced, the hurt and so on, we continuously spread it all over the place and aret even aware of it.
Like the test of humanity we are neither really connected to the earth plane nor are we really connected to the "spirit world".
And i am askingeach of you:
How can you expect other people to heal, to evolve, to chamge if you refuse to take the effort to heal and grow?

We are collecting "knowledge" like otherpeople collect money, we have little willingness to deal with our "lower issues" and try to get away from them by seeking higher realms, just like otjer people watch tv to escape.
What is tje differemce?

The only difference is that we should know better!

But when i look around here, when i look at the topics people are interested in, and the approach that is being displayed so often, then i admit, i have no more hope for humanity!

It surely is not easy, especially in regards to the way our society, our system works.
But it is perfectly possible for each individual to heal and to grow!

I think its ridicoulous to blame the outside world for our unwillingness to face and heal our own wounds!
I agree here, but I don't necessarily see this as a completely bad sign.  The more harshly the sleep is compelled, the more artificial it feels.  A lot of the pain, frustration, and strife we see are to me signs not of deep and comfortable sleep but instead a very choppy, uncomfortable, tossing and turning sleep.  It's always darkest before the dawn, and those of Ra seem to describe polarization as often a very sudden phenomenon, especially sharp swings in polarity from one side to the other.
Waking up is almost always a personal, individual thing, and being asleep in the way we're discussing is generally experienced as a matter of conformity and going the easy, staked out route.  So I fully expect that I wouldn't be able to outwardly see mass awakening even as I'd fully expect to notice mass slumber.  It is unfortunate that one cannot really situate one's waking up experience in a socially acceptable way, which is why fora like this one are so important.
(06-14-2017, 10:36 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ] It's always darkest before the dawn, and those of Ra seem to describe polarization as often a very sudden phenomenon, especially sharp swings in polarity from one side to the other.

Perhaps this is the case. I try to focused on me and what I do, because in my opinion everything flows from that. Over the last few decades it has been difficult, however, to see how the world has progressed. This free will mandate for humans causes so much suffering to other life forms. I can easily accept humanity's plight given the collective consciousness—that is not to say I am not saddened by human suffering. But the cruelty and harm done intentionally and because of disconnect and unawareness to other life forms including the planet is hard to bear. Don't get me wrong—I don't dwell on this or even focus on it for any length of time, but there it is as a fact.

(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]There are no excuses, absolutely no excuses!
We know enough to get started seriously.

Everything that is not healed in us we continue to spread over the planet.
The violence we experienced, the hurt and so on, we continuously spread it all over the place and aret even aware of it.
Like the test of humanity we are neither really connected to the earth plane nor are we really connected to the "spirit world".
And i am askingeach of you:
How can you expect other people to heal, to evolve, to chamge if you refuse to take the effort to heal and grow?

I agree with this. We must look within ourselves for healing. We must be courageous to do it. But I don't think there is anything more worthwhile in this life.

And I do think this free will idea can be an excuse for self-indulgence, and not to courageously look at self squarely and honestly. Intellectually, it's easy to say, free will allows for the experiential process to unfold fully. And yet, when does one wake up and make conscious choices that derive from compassion for all, not just self? In 4th density, does anyone imagine they will be doing other beings harm unnecessarily?

For example, when does a person stop eating meat that comes from torture and slavery? I know there will be rolling of eyes from members because Diana has brought up the meat-eating thing again—and it is but one (though huge and terrible) example. But we as humans continue to pillage this planet and the life here for our selfish reasons. So as we awaken, and polarize to STO, I agree with Agua that we must heal ourselves. Because if we don't, we will be unconsciously operating from triggers, and/or operating from a brainwashed position derived from societal propaganda, and not operating from clarity.

If we desire this world to be a more beautiful place, we must be that ourselves. As Gandhi said: Be the change you want to see in the world. Accepting and loving the way things are is not the same as joining in with everything just for the experience. At some point in evolution one makes conscious choices.
(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I think its ridicoulous to blame the outside world for our unwillingness to face and heal our own wounds!

Hm. I didn't see that anywhere in this thread.

(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]How can you expect other people to heal, to evolve, to chamge if you refuse to take the effort to heal and grow?

Seems unnecessarily confrontational.

(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]It surely is not easy, especially in regards to the way our society, our system works.

Of course it's possible. But probable? Ra said there are "few to harvest," despite the conscious, driven efforts of the wanderers and sages. It's more than just 'not easy' - in this world, the way things are set up, it's RIDICULOUSLY HARD! Jeez, if it's this difficult even for those who came here as graduates, how the hell can I expect anyone to evolve naturally? This is why I'm dismayed. You know that idea of spiritual momentum? Which speaks of the efforts of past lives being a tremendous pendulum that swings you ever-increasingly forward to your goal?

Well, most of the Earth natives do NOT HAVE ANY MOMENTUM!! This is an insane thing to me, how can anyone expect them to begin now? Most wanderers have EONS of spiritual effort to propel them forward - and it is still unbelievably difficult! What hope is there for those who still languish in the unpolarized zone?

No, if anything, my expectations for the world's populations has exponentially decreased. I do not blame them. In fact, I feel a great sense of unfairness toward the way the Earth system has been set up. As Fuse touched upon - this planet's veil is ridiculously thick. Unfairly thick, it seems to me.

I'm thinking that the infinitely loving but naive civilizations watching us right now are realizing this and giving the OK to send in way more wanderers, lightworkers, light anchors than ever was previously allowed by the veil's regulations. How else will native Earth beings get out of this system?
(06-14-2017, 06:41 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]I think its ridicoulous to blame the outside world for our unwillingness to face and heal our own wounds!

Hm. I didn't see that anywhere in this thread.
(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]How can you expect other people to heal, to evolve, to chamge if you refuse to take the effort to heal and grow?

sjel Wrote:Seems unnecessarily confrontational.

It seems you either misunderstood my post or maybe it slipped your awareness, that indeed the bigger part of this thread is about that!
It blames society, negative entities, exploitation, the veil and so on!

While i completely agree, that all that makes it difficult, i have the impression that it serves as an excuse!

To clarify this:

We have a choice!

We can choose to wake and and decide to heal.
This would mean:

-we ourselves become more and more heal, we reduce negativity in ourselves, ourpersonal lives get better and better, especially the way we experience life
-we reduce the negativity in the collective energy field at least by what formerly was ournegative contribution
-our healed or "improved" status will influence everybody that comes in contact with us in a positive, healing and constructive way

We can also choose to stay "asleep" and not decide for serious healing
This would mean:
-we do not heal, our distortions,our problems our negativity remeins the same basically and we continue to experience life in a more negative way
-we pollute the collective energy field with our contribution of negativity, if we are aware or not
-we will pass on all the negativity (violence, aggression, abuse and so on) to everyone that comes in contact with us, we are just not aware of it

That looks like a huge differemce, i would say!
And, sorry, i admit it was confrontional, but maybe it still wasnt clear enough, since i feel the basic point was still not clear enough...

(06-14-2017, 08:54 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: [ -> ]It surely is not easy, especially in regards to the way our society, our system works.

Quote:Of course it's possible. But probable? Ra said there are "few to harvest," despite the conscious, driven efforts of the wanderers and sages.

First of all, it is entirely possible and i am experiencing this myself as well as witnessing it with many people that are on a serious (!) spiritual path.
It is a choice, you have to decide for healing if you want to heal and grow, and if you make that choice, it will happen!

So, the only thing that is required is this choice!
Is that so difficult??

And please look at this community as an example and please look at it with honesty:

Everybody that is here has at least the KNOWLEDGE what this 3d life is about!
Everybody does know about the importamce of spiritual evolution, everybody has read thera material and probably a whole lot of other spiritual teachings.
But what are the choices that people make?

Please look at the threads what they are about, look at the replies:

The vast majority of threads contains intellectual speculation and denating, mostly about way over the head topics.
Discussing, debating, abstractions, theories....
While that surely has its place and use, the threads about healing, about really progressing and evolving are the absolute minority here. Even if there are threads, they often got overrun with very abstracticed theories.

Please look honestly at this phenomenon and please tell me honestly, do you sense a bias towards healing? Or do you sense a bias towards avoiding confrontation with the unhealed parts in us?

This is what i meant! if we, us peoplethat should know better, refuse to heal and grow and are content with holding up an i age of "spiritual persons", how can we hope for the world to awaken?

This path is not easy, bit we have all knowledge available and more than sufficient help here, it is only a choice!
Your post is sobering, thank you for communicating.

I too am experiencing the healing occurring. The work itself is becoming more and more difficult, but my willingness and motivation is growing at an equal rate. (Really it's just, my focus is becoming deeper and therefore the internal obstacles uncovered reflect that.)

My thoughts have changed since I posted this. I still feel some certain anxiety for those who have not prepared in any way to face themselves. I feel moderately well prepared, and it is quite difficult at times.

Wait, Stop - I think I may be deluding myself. I am not worried about them. I am only hesitatingly grasping the baton of self-acceptance. That is why I experience anxiety. "Because the sage always confronts difficulties, He never experiences them."

Gotta keep myself honest here. In arising to awareness, the deeper parts of the Self can trigger equally deep-rooted reactions.
Anxiety is the fear that one of a pair of opposites might cancel the other. Forever.

The opposites are always dancing with one another. You won’t know an awakened sage or mystic as “awakened”, if there was no “sleep”. Anything you can identify as this or that, is because of its anti-thesis. That’s the beauty of it all.

If someone can’t see the miracle unfolding about them, they are blind. I heard someone say once "if God was only interested in religion, there would only be churches". Right now I’m sitting on the balcony with the beach down below. There are a few kite surfers playing in the waves, pretty impressively I might add… so God likes to kite surf. Is that kite surfer having a “spiritual” experience? Of course! He’s playing in the creation, and all ground is holy ground. He’s experiencing freedom, happiness, good health, exhilaration, excitement and elation. He only experiences these emotions, because he knows their opposites… captivity, restriction, immobility, ill health, sorrow, boredom…etc.

No pair of opposites will cancel the other… they swirl and dance, and co-exist. This is the balance.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The Law of Confusion or Free Will is utterly paramount in the workings of the infinite creation. That which is intended has as much intensity of attraction to the polar opposite as the intensity of the intention or desire.

Quote:Ra: The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.

Condemn evil, cruelty, injustice, violence etc. and you are condemning their opposites.... and the grand design. One can only exist because of the other. A perfectly balanced entity is unswayed by everything, because he/she has internalised this polarity and accepted it... all of it...

Quote:Ra: To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.
The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

I feel that this is what Jesus meant by “do not resist evil” and what Buddha meant by “detachment”. Our Logos decided on such a thick veil, and we are giving the Creator a unique experience.

Quote:Questioner: Would Ra’s attitude toward the same unharvestable entities be different at this nexus than at the time of harvest of third density?

Ra: I am Ra. Not substantially. To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping.

So we're a bunch of slow learners on this planet... and our veil is apparently pretty thick... which results in extreme separation... that's okay. That in and of itself, is a unique experience for the Creator.

Hope I didn't go too far off tangent here... these were just the impressions that came to me when reading this thread.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The metaphysical and physical are inseparable.

In answer to the thread title... we are co-existing and we have total freedom.
Completely agree with yinyang. Threads like this along with all the apparent dissent towards this negative elite stuff really draws me back to Ra's statement "understanding is not of this density". To the balanced entity, all is well. It's ok to be worried about the world or even a bit perturbed. But always try to remember that this illusion is but a speck, a blink of time relative to the macrocosmic size of the creation.

Those that have chosen not to live a life of love and service to others will get their chance. It just won't be this time. This density was never intended to graduate the entire native population. Sometimes it does seem a bit unfair that the logos designed this illusion with such a heavy veil but that's what makes these graduates that much more special to the creator in my mind.

Also just to give a bit of perspective. Many are focusing upon the larger, much more negative aspects of this illusion. You've completely missed the parents that serve their children by raising them. You've missed the person who helped the old woman across the street, the people that serve the destitute in the soup kitchens, the random smile to a stranger to ease the pain that they may be experiencing.

There are innumerable positive services being performed towards other selves that go unnoticed every single moment. To goal is to focus upon what's right in the illusion while also accepting that which isn't, actually is in the eyes of the creator.

I agree that the populace is being brainwashed like never before - and the brainwashing is very pervasive now. Most get caught up in it.

At some point, the underlying assumptions of the brainwashing will be completely shattered. To my mind, that will be the true point of awakening for the bulk of humanity, but it won't be instantaneous.

That said, a minority of people is awakening much more strongly than they would have in the past because the catalyst and conditions are in place for that to happen. It's astonishing how many people have figured things out in the past 15 years. These are the folks who will likely be leading the way out of this mess.

In my experience, it's more likely to find awakened folks in areas where there is less money and more struggling. They may not know the solution yet, but they are generally seeking something better than they have. Those who are comfortable now, are less likely to be looking for a better way.

The civilization on Earth won't be "fixed" by a sudden awakening with the media and politicians telling the truth. Rather, it will be fixed from the bottom up when the conditions are right. I always watch the money. Money is still flowing in the wrong direction towards the top of the pyramid, so the people at the top of the pyramid can stymie positive progress. When that shifts, and it will, the bottom up transformation will be facilitated.

As I see it, the vast majority of people are quite well-intentioned, so we'll get it right eventually. But those good people are hindered in all sorts of ways, because they fall for lies and their energy is directed in ways that assist the negative elite in the enslavement of those good people. In other words, good people are assisting the negative elite in building a prisons for themselves. When the lies fall away, humanity will experience an unprecedented renaissance that will change the world forever.
(06-13-2017, 03:16 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]From here

This mirrors a thought I've been having for a while. It seems almost as if humans are a failed experiment. We have been granted thousands upon thousands of years, indeed some entities were given two extra master cycles to attempt to achieve their evolutionary goals. So now, finally, the universe around us steps in and lends us the hand we've been begging for for too long.

Are we indeed a failure? Inherently too weak to stand on our own? Or is it as the unbudging father, watching his child helplessly struggle for far too long, yet not lending his hand until the sheer brutalness of the situation compels him to? And all because he somehow believes that it is to make the child stronger?

We've had free will for all our time on this Earth, and we have utterly failed to use it to evolve - why else would the greater beings step in all of a sudden? In fact, the ending of quarantine indicates that the higher evolved actually have no hope that we will ever - independently - achieve unity as a species. I am conflicted. At once I am grateful for the hand being extended from the heavens, and am ashamed that we require such a blatant form of intervention in order to even survive! I mean, we would have blown ourselves to pieces had not the greater Council intervened!

In previous experiments with the veil, it was learned that no veil resulted in an extremely long third density cycle. A veil was seen to speed up this cycle by intensifying catalyst.

I think what we are learning in this current iteration is the result of a veil that is simply too strong. It similarly stunts spiritual growth, hence the failure in the last two major cycles. I believe this is why this planet is being absolutely flooded with wanderers at the end of this master cycle as these entities have an easier time penetrating the veil than the native populace. It is an emergency blood transfusion for the Earth consciousness to attempt to harvest as many souls to the next density as is possible before it becomes 3rd density deactivated.

I wonder if the events of our master cycle will have any ramifications for the Logoic experiments with other planets.
sjel Wrote:It seems almost as if humans are a failed experiment.

I don't mean to come off as insufferably pedantic, but there's no such thing. Experiments can fail to confirm the hypothesis, but that's not failure at all: that's learning yet another aspect about the creation that you didn't previously know, that was only able to be established by asking the question in the first place.

anagogy Wrote:I think what we are learning in this current iteration is the result of a veil that is simply too strong. It similarly stunts spiritual growth, hence the failure in the last two major cycles.

Caveat: everything below is pure conjecture and speculation.

Interesting. This gets back to my perennial question about the Law of One philosophy: what in the heck does the Confederation mean by "efficiency"? If selecting for efficiency of evolution means getting farther in less time, then I think your analysis is sound: that it's about finding the right mix of unity and separation experiences within incarnation.

But I feel a bit of resistance to that because I have a suspicion deep down that it is the negative stuff that teaches the Creator the most. The sense I get is that the unveiled condition of past octaves was one in which polarization was an almost completely uncatalyzed phenomenon (relative to our experience), using cosmic amounts of sheer time to figure out how to move forward absent the drive of discomfort. If this is the condition to avoid, if the idea is to play with "that which is not" in more intense ways, then what we're in now, while of course not 100% efficient (darn that bias towards kindness! Smile ), seems far, far more efficient at finding novel opportunities for the Creator to discover itself in "that which is not". Of course, it bugs me to think this way because my ego is like "so, I'm just fodder, huh?"

I do suspect that I've tacked too far to the left; that it's actually a lot more simple and subtle than how either of us has formulated it. But it's nice to be able to discuss this with people on the same wavelength.
(06-15-2017, 12:01 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I think what we are learning in this current iteration is the result of a veil that is simply too strong. It similarly stunts spiritual growth, hence the failure in the last two major cycles.

I think that's it.

(06-15-2017, 12:01 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the events of our master cycle will have any ramifications for the Logoic experiments with other planets.

Hell yeah it will! How many times have gamers played Sim City 4 and just consciously made conditions worse and worse for their citizens??

Along the lines of what rva_jeremy said, I think the deepest explorations of the Creator occur during negative experiences. This is why I actually speculate that our Earth situation is creating experiments with THICKER veils. Why not create a universe in which spiritual evolution is literally approaching impossibility? How crazy would it be to die and wake up from THAT? Or even crazier, how would you like to be the one entity in all of that universe that actually made it to the other side?
Well, Ra had the same veil thickness as us in their third density, so while a very dense veil can certainly create more of a challenge, it's not the only factor playing a role in the situation that there are few to harvest on earth.
I tend to see things in a very grande scale. I think there have been at minimum thousands, if not millions of worlds in this galaxy alone that have gone through very similar circumstances. I can't judge the effectiveness of how intense the veil is from this level of reality. Perhaps they (the Logoi) have meta data from many different experiments with various levels of veil, and what is currently in place was arrived at after much trial and error. I don't get the sense that the entities at that high a level were the (sometimes) bumbling, naive confederation members we have portrayed in the Yahweh social memory complex that brought us from Mars, and Ra in the various blunders they have made throughout the history of this world (eg, manifesting physical bodies in Egypt).

I completely understand where everyone is coming from when they question the effectiveness of this "experiment", as it's commonly referred to as. With our incredibly short lives (80 - 100 if you're lucky down from 900ish years) and the EXTREME level of disharmony currently going on, coupled with our isolation from the rest of Creation, things can seem very bleak. But honestly I am full of hope and confidence that what we are doing here is doing enormous good (if you're pardon the term) in the grande scheme of things. I feel deep down, deeper than in my bones, in my 'soul', that we have eternity to get this entire population through harvest; so I do not despair. I have my dark moments like everyone else, but I seem to be able to tap an eternal wellspring of hope and optimism.

P.S. Diana I feel much the same about the population. I work in customer service and interact with a great deal of just random people from all over the world (thousands per month). The vast majority of people I interact with show many signs of reverting to animalistic behavior, which seems to have become markedly worse in the past 5 years. Again, I have my dark and frustrating moments in interacting with them, but I have not given up on the whole experiment. I sincerely believe that while things look grim at the moment, these people will just start a new 3rd density cycle on a new planet, and these cycles are quite short in comparison to the lifespans and cycle lengths in other densities. And we will be there to help them again if called.

Our job right now is to squeeze a very small handful of harvestable entities out of those that are teetering at harvestability, not save the whole damn world this cycle. I think we have been very successful in accomplishing this task.
(06-16-2017, 12:18 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Along the lines of what rva_jeremy said, I think the deepest explorations of the Creator occur during negative experiences. This is why I actually speculate that our Earth situation is creating experiments with THICKER veils.

I think these experiments may already be going on, according to those of Ra:

Ra Wrote:There have been Logoi with greater percentages of negative harvests. However, the biasing mechanisms cannot change the requirements for achieving harvestability either in the positive or in the negative sense. There are Logoi which have offered a neutral background against which to polarize. This Logos chose not to do so but instead to allow more of the love and light of the Infinite Creator to be both inwardly and outwardly visible and available to the sensations and conceptualizations of mind/body/spirits* undergoing Its care in experimenting. (90.23 emphasis mine)

While it's pure speculation, I rather think we're not necessarily moving in a direction of more veiling but maybe the development of another mechanism. For instance, what if the experiments with placing people of so many different planetary origins together (which we know is unusual) is an ongoing effort to make third density more "cosmopolitan" -- in other words, not simply veiling people individually but placing them in increasingly diverse contexts where one has to really step out of one's tribe and comfortable mindset in a deliberate manner? I'm pretty certain the Confederation has mentioned that Earth's many different races is an unusual case and has described it as sort of a triage of "developmentally impaired" peoples from a variety of planets, but maybe this is also a prototype for a new veil-like mechanism? Maybe third density cycles in the next octave will be refinements of the unique situation on Earth. I have no idea, it's just some musing.

(06-16-2017, 12:18 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Why not create a universe in which spiritual evolution is literally approaching impossibility? How crazy would it be to die and wake up from THAT? Or even crazier, how would you like to be the one entity in all of that universe that actually made it to the other side?

It begs the question of what the point of spiritual evolution is, or rather, whether evolution is the goal and the Creator's learning is a mere byproduct OR the learning is the goal with the evolution simply being the means by which it is learnt. Or both of these dynamics are part of the same fabric that we simply cannot observe.
I was just wondering if the thickness of the veil doesn't contribute to more efforts, while we are experiencing, hence giving our choices, decisions more weight, hence raising our polarity whether negative or positive. I agree totally with YinYang too. I also agree with Jeremy indicating the immensely numerous positives which stay unknown, because the outside information is so eager to publish only negative events.

I just read today an article in a french daily, [ i am originally french] about women and children who managed to get freed from ISIS and are now near the Syrian and Turkish border in a small camp created by a small french ONG, EliseCare. The persons interviewed were originally Yazidis in the desert of Sinjar, and were captured by ISIS in 2014. One is a story of a young boy of 14, Nassan, who is turned into a young fighter. He pretends to abjure his own beliefs which he was instructed in that very far away region of Irak, venerating a Peacok-Angel, Taous Malek. So he becomes this young fighter and all he dreams is to find his mother, Galey, 34, and his two younger sisters and three smaller brothers all abducted at the same time. Having survived the brutal training for becoming a fighter, he is sent in 2016 to Palmyra where he will end by tracking his mother who is kept along with his sisters as sexual slaves, in a house there, and he will manage to raise a ransom to get her back and one of his sisters. He will also one day happen to meet one of his brothers in the same city. The thing is that when you read how he managed to do that , is, that at times, the different very brutal people who owned him, did at times take pity on him and helped him in some ways in his mission.

The article is of course incredibly difficult and moving to read, it also tells the story of three other families, but also amazing because you do see how conditions suddenly will change some people, in these events, who were acting with such brutality, but how suddenly by their only minimal positive action, this young person will manage to succeed in part in his mission. In part only since his younger sister is still not freed.
It's also the subjective acceptance which Ra speaks about...

Quote:Questioner: This brings out the point of the purpose for the physical incarnation, I believe. And that is to reach a conviction through your own thought processes as to a solution to problems and understandings in a totally unbiased or totally free situation with no proof at all or anything that you would consider proof, proof being a very poor word in itself. Can you expand on my concept?

Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

I too, read this article once, which was probably one of the most difficult and horrific things I ever read - http://www.glamour.com/story/rape-in-the-congo

Now that many years have passed since I read it, I think of it sometimes (whenever I see Congo in the headlines), and I see the dance of light and dark in that situation, one attracts the other. Whenever you think of things happening in terms of apparent gain or loss, you are caught up in the illusion. It's much more nuanced than that.

We just cannot know... even subjectively.
Quote:We just cannot know... even subjectively.

A little bit of a tangent, but I think this is why it's hard for some people to write on this forum. Conversation is so generally about things that we know, or seek to know, or resist. Acceptance, well, what is there to say about that?
(06-16-2017, 09:48 AM)rva_jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:There have been Logoi with greater percentages of negative harvests. However, the biasing mechanisms cannot change the requirements for achieving harvestability either in the positive or in the negative sense. There are Logoi which have offered a neutral background against which to polarize. This Logos chose not to do so but instead to allow more of the love and light of the Infinite Creator to be both inwardly and outwardly visible and available to the sensations and conceptualizations of mind/body/spirits* undergoing Its care in experimenting. (90.23 emphasis mine)

Hey. Wait a second. Doesn't the veil's thickness correspond to the difficulty of achieving harvestability itself? Meaning that the thicker the veil, the more confused the population is, not necessarily more negative. Those Logoi with greater negative harvests might still have had thinner veils than we, because they might have had a greater number of harvestable entities by the end. Our Earth veil, being among the thickest in this region of the universe, created the largest number of stagnant, unpolarized entities... right?

From what I understand the veil impedes spiritual momentum - the thicker the veil, the greater the inertia in trying to start towards one polarity or the other.
I encourage others to chime in if they have a different take on this stuff, or if I'm contradicting Confederation material. Kind of going off my suspicions here.

sjel Wrote:Doesn't the veil's thickness correspond to the difficulty of achieving harvestability itself?

No, I don't think so, or I at least think it's more complicated than that.  The veil, if I understand correctly, was designed to making polarization and harvestability easier--at least in the sense of allowing for a more efficient (quick?) choice through the confusion you correctly attribute to it.  That doesn't mean every planet's veil will be equally effective.  The veil is not the only variable, and it's not simply a matter of the degree of veiling but also what is veiled.  Those of Ra have suggested there have been different things veiled in past evolutionary cycles.

It's tempting to try to form a model of how this all works, but one thing to keep in mind is that polarization may simply be a mechanism of exploration and reflection for the Creator on its infinitely various facets and aspects.  Therefore, it's not simply about tuning for maximum polarization, but about using the mechanism of polarization on a great variety of entities, some which may be quite different from us and react in slightly or greatly different ways to the mechanism.  If the veil worked the same all the time, in other words, it wouldn't really be yielding new, novel information to the Creator.

sjel Wrote:Meaning that the thicker the veil, the more confused the population is, not necessarily more negative.

That's my read. And the more confused, the greater the possibility of a choice being truly freely made--with the corollary that the choice is therefore harder to recognize or clearly make.  It's almost as if the veil is designed to handicap our greater selves, forcing us to polarize with only our hearts to guide us.  That's why, I believe, those of Ra make curious statements like calling free will the "law of confusion" and weirdly suggest that this confusion is somehow beneficial.  It's like isolating a muscle on a workout machine; you are purposely restricting motion in the rest of your body to work solely one part.

I think it's very unclear how the characteristics of the veil affect the directionality of polarization.

sjel Wrote:Those Logoi with greater negative harvests might still have had thinner veils than we, because they might have had a greater number of harvestable entities by the end.

That's a really interesting idea, especially considering the way the significator often biases positively in response to negative experience and vice versa.  Your theory would then imply that negativity might be a kind of reaction to too little confusion.  It's worth pondering!

sjel Wrote:From what I understand the veil impedes spiritual momentum - the thicker the veil, the greater the inertia in trying to start towards one polarity or the other.

Just to be clear, I think the veil is at least intended to enhance momentum by creating more intensely polarized experiences.  However, I think it simply doesn't achieve this perfectly in 100% of cases.  I always return to the mystery inherent in all this, the idea that all of this constitutes a foray into the unknown for the Creator.
I believe we are multidimensional, and our conscious existence here is but a fraction of a modicum of who we really are.
The other parts of us in existence perhaps have a lighter veil. And they will factor more into how we harvest than this brief life that is perhaps 1% of our total experience. Maybe the other 99% doesn't have as much confusion. And that connection is how we can harvest at all.
Pages: 1 2 3