Bring4th

Full Version: What do you do at dead ends?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
¿^^^?
Anything else than what led me there. The hard part is when doing nothing led you there but doing something seems to make things worst.

Two possibilities arise. The first is releasing attachment to the outcome completely the other is doing anything that presents itself even if it's like shooting yourself in the foot. Both will lead you "somewhere else", but it can be neither what you seek or what you avoid.

Of course when you have the luxury to just be able to do something about it rationaly and it just works out in your favor.....great. The fantasy of movies is charming sometimes, people having catalyst, just think about it for a while and they just figure it out and everything gets better. I sadly don't observe that often in real life, the human condition seems to have a recurrent theme of accepting conditions and circumstances as they are. It's hard to have a grip on that without actually having obsessive and controling behaviors. It requires extensive balancement and radiance of such balance to the world. But it's definitely possible to one who is adept at working on the self I believe, it's just hard consistent work and focus of willpower.
Try again.
(06-13-2017, 11:07 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]What do you do at dead ends?

Realize deep within that you have already asked the universe for ten lifetimes worth of catalyst at any point in time, so the next step is already "queued up" so to speak. So you simply need to do less "asking" and more "allowing".

What does that mean?

Chill out.
Do things that please you.
Listen to music you adore.
Watch movies you adore.
Go for nice peaceful walks.
Notice things that you find beautiful.

As you appreciate these things, your resistance will subside, and the massive queue of spiritual lessons waiting to manifest will naturally pop into your experience by virtue of the vibrational contradiction [or resistance] having been resolved.
dreaming pretty much helps me every time.

The conscious mind is baffled by it's own self-created cage.  The unconscious has all the resources of creation at it's disposal.
There are no dead ends, only new beginnings. If the road you were traveling ends, that was all you were meant to receive on that path. Seek in another direction or wait for something to inspire you. If you are in touch with your spirit guides, ask them where to go from here.
(06-17-2017, 09:22 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]There are no dead ends, only new beginnings. If the road you were traveling ends, that was all you were meant to receive on that path. Seek in another direction or wait for something to inspire you. If you are in touch with your spirit guides, ask them where to go from here.

Thank you. I forgot to work with my spirit guide today, and they are very close to me. I needed the reminder.
Giving up works but not the way one thinks I mean. I'll give you a personal example.

About 4 months post awakening, I had been living on my parents living room floor for about 9 months at that point after splitting from my ex wife. Child support and insurance for our daughter had rendered any attempt at independence impossible even though I had a full time xray job. Given the high rental rates in the central Florida area, I had pretty much resigned to the fact that I'd be living on their floor for quite some time. The reason I didn't have a bedroom was because my parents had remodeled their home which essentially turned what had been my bedroom into an opened foyer/storage area. So I slept on an air mattress.

Anyways, a part time xray position became available at a local hospital that I worked at while in xray school so I applied for it but got denied even an interview a day later. I tracked down the recruiter and asked what I could have done better in regards to my resume as I was devastated. She responded saying "There are so many applicants, they simply randomly pick people to interview not based upon their qualifications" I thanked her for her honesty and hung up.

During this point in my awakening, I was going full steam ahead. I was meditating once in the morning and once at night. Going to crazy depths, hearing things, appreciating everything. It was a grand time indeed. At this point, I was deep into conscious channelings pre Ra contact as I had already blasted through the Ra contact in weeks. A particular message came up about releasing all expectations and simply giving up. By giving up, I mean releasing all supposed control over a situation and to have total faith in ones path no matter how muddied it may seem.

So I sat meditating on this. I gave up. I simply handed over my control, my expectations,  my desires, my dreams, and said what will be will be.

It was either that day or the next day I can't remember , I get a call from the director asking when I would like to come in for an interview. I was completely shocked and overwhelmed with joy. I couldn't believe what had just happened. Suffice it to say, I ended up getting the job which allowed me to move back out of my parents house and provide a home for myself and my daughter.

It's hard to do as it requires a complete shedding of ones ego. It requires one to truly give up. I consider it close to the initiation aspect inside the pyramid. You are giving up all of your self and giving it to the creator with the faith that ones path truly is for a reason and that reason shall come to fruition once one truly allows it with faith.

Edit: I had a feeling that I had posted on this when it all happened and I was correct. I had found this channeling then it was 3 days after that I had got the interview.

It's an absolutely wonderful channeling http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1011.aspx

Here's the entire thread which is quite fascinating to look back on and reevaluate my thinking process back then. It also reminded me how much I miss good ol zenmaster

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5381