Bring4th

Full Version: Relations between indigo-ray and form-maker body.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If a mind/body/spirit complex is significantly blocked in their indigo-ray, how can they activate the indigo-ray body immediately after death? Is there a relation of the energy centers and the energy bodies? Can the mind/body/spirit complex which is significantly blocked in their indigo-ray maintain the form-maker body as their vehicle of expression or must they immediately activate a body which vibrates more in consonance with their own vibrations?
(06-14-2017, 08:58 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]If a mind/body/spirit complex is significantly blocked in their indigo-ray, how can they activate the indigo-ray body immediately after death? Is there a relation of the energy centers and the energy bodies? Can the mind/body/spirit complex which is significantly blocked in their indigo-ray maintain the form-maker body as their vehicle of expression or must they immediately activate a body which vibrates more in consonance with their own vibrations?

I think there is assistance in the inner planes.
(06-14-2017, 08:58 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]If a mind/body/spirit complex is significantly blocked in their indigo-ray, how can they activate the indigo-ray body immediately after death? Is there a relation of the energy centers and the energy bodies? Can the mind/body/spirit complex which is significantly blocked in their indigo-ray maintain the form-maker body as their vehicle of expression or must they immediately activate a body which vibrates more in consonance with their own vibrations?

There is a moment when blockages cease due to planetary sphere influx, and become self propelled. For the one conscience enough to grasp this moment/point. All blockages can be alleviated instantaneously.
(06-14-2017, 01:03 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]There is a moment when blockages cease due to planetary sphere influx, and become self propelled. For the one conscience enough to grasp this moment/point. All blockages can be alleviated instantaneously.

Wow. Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean?
(06-14-2017, 10:24 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2017, 01:03 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]There is a moment when blockages cease due to planetary sphere influx, and become self propelled. For the one conscience enough to grasp this moment/point. All blockages can be alleviated instantaneously.

Wow. Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean?

I had an experience once where I was tested by trying to pass some fear test that I guess my guides had me doing. As soon as I felt the fear, my lower 3 chakras immediately began to clear themselves. It wasn't instantaneous, but it did take like 5-10 seconds for it to happen. The fear just drained away, down through my root chakra into the Earth.

30.4 Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?
Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

In terms of the spiritual, this channel is then much opened due to the lack of necessity for the forgetting characteristic of third density.

The indigo body, or form maker, is synonymous with the "spiritual complex", and at death it is naturally available to the discarnate spirit provided they "cross over". There are exceptions, for example, in the case of spirits who refuse to do so, and remain earthbound, due to some kind of severe attachment to their previous life circumstances.

The indigo body is the body you inhabit when you have your "life review", it allows you to experience how you affected other souls at every moment during your incarnation. After the life review, you would then move down into whatever energy shell, or thought form body, was appropriate for your spiritual development, whether that was the higher astral body, the devachanic body, or another appropriate body.
(06-15-2017, 11:16 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The indigo body, or form maker, is synonymous with the "spiritual complex", and at death it is naturally available to the discarnate spirit provided they "cross over". There are exceptions, for example, in the case of spirits who refuse to do so, and remain earthbound, due to some kind of severe attachment to their previous life circumstances.

The indigo body is the body you inhabit when you have your "life review", it allows you to experience how you affected other souls at every moment during your incarnation. After the life review, you would then move down into whatever energy shell, or thought form body, was appropriate for your spiritual development, whether that was the higher astral body, the devachanic body, or another appropriate body.

So the indigo body is not appropriate for many? But entities can still inhabit it for some period of time/space, during "life review" for example. Can you please speak of the relations of the bodies to the inner planes (sub-densities)? For example, if an entity can inhabit its indigo body (spiritual complex), why can it not go to the 6th subdensity of 3D time/space? And are you aware of the level in which life review is performed, or is this different for each individual? Sorry if I have so many questions. I understand these questions are transitory, but I am genuinely interested.
(06-15-2017, 02:57 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]So the indigo body is not appropriate for many? But entities can still inhabit it for some period of time/space, during "life review" for example. Can you please speak of the relations of the bodies to the inner planes (sub-densities)? For example, if an entity can inhabit its indigo body (spiritual complex), why can it not go to the 6th subdensity of 3D time/space? And are you aware of the level in which life review is performed, or is this different for each individual? Sorry if I have so many questions. I understand these questions are transitory, but I am genuinely interested.

My understanding is the level of life review is the 6th subdensity of 3D (the indigo body). And then a being would go to whatever level was more natural for it. I assume it is aided in this endeavor by its guide/higher self. Some sort of vibrational attunement. This can take different forms, depending on the needs of the soul, in the Michael Newton books this is perceived as the "council of elders", where they interact with the Presence. Afterwards they move down into their normal vibrational level, which is more comfortable for their level of development. The light would be "too glaring" to dwell perpetually there to my understanding. 3rd density souls would normally dwell on the middle to upper astral between incarnations. But there could be exceptions. Anything is possible.