Bring4th

Full Version: Lives of Spirit Guides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working to be the best I can, helping take care of my flaws, and even just being. Letting the Universe flow through me.
Taking the path of the moon, working through my darkness. Feeling the love that is there for me.

What can I do to make the life of my spirit guide easier?

I know I am spreading love, even though I am naïve and without wisdom at many times.

Trying not to worry too much. This forum is my main outlet for my spiritual existence. I do see a therapist once a month.
I can't find others to talk to who would understand the information I have learned. Densities for instance are beyond most people.

I have arrived at some vibration now to where anthros (which I dearly love) do not give me goosebumps all the time. I am comfortable with their energy.

Yes, I do need to get out more, but I am scared. I try to use technology to make me happy and calm.

But I'm not doing that bad. I just want things to be easier for everyone, including the spirit realm.

I am sometimes nice to my mom but too much of that causes her to walk all over me and be so controlling. I am trying to demonstrate compassion and kindness.

It appears that I need more nurturing from my guide, like I did a couple of months ago.
Your spirit guides are fully aware of the human experience. Remember, there are no mistakes. Just be.
I have found that staying locked up in the house all the time does not allow me to practice compassion and kindness. I tried something that I think I heard from Jim McCarty. I smiled and said hello to everyone that walked past me as I sat on a bench. It is very simple, yet effective.
If you are afraid to get out and about, you might try a positive affirmation repeated periodically throughout the day. Something like, "All is well", might be good, or "I am at peace with the world", or whatever you choose. It may help lessen your fear.
Just some thoughts....
(06-18-2017, 12:43 AM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]Your spirit guides are fully aware of the human experience. Remember, there are no mistakes. Just be.
I have found that staying locked up in the house all the time does not allow me to practice compassion and kindness. I tried something that I think I heard from Jim McCarty. I smiled and said hello to everyone that walked past me as I sat on a bench. It is very simple, yet effective.
If you are afraid to get out and about, you might try a positive affirmation repeated periodically throughout the day. Something like, "All is well", might be good, or "I am at peace with the world", or whatever you choose. It may help lessen your fear.
Just some thoughts....

Thank you for your thoughts. I am glad that my guide is fully aware of my experience here.
In the house I can practice kindness and compassion with my disabled mother. Sometimes it is hard, but we do work things out.

I don't think it's so much fear as it is motivation to get out of the house.

I'm planning on starting to get out more to the furry meetups that go on twice a month. At least I can start there.

Your words have moved me.
If it's motivation that's the issue, you might try a motivation candle. A friend suggested that I try one, and it really works. So well for me, in fact, that I have to limit the amount of time that I leave it lit to a 1/2 hour. You can get one on Amazon. Smile
(06-18-2017, 09:46 AM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]If it's motivation that's the issue, you might try a motivation candle. A friend suggested that I try one, and it really works. So well for me, in fact, that I have to limit the amount of time that I leave it lit to a 1/2 hour. You can get one on Amazon. Smile

Thanks.

I've spent so much money on other things like replacing water heater, air conditioner, a laptop, and other fancy electronics, and am actually trying for disability and have no income now, so I am going to have to wait before buying anything new. I already spend way too much in food. I think my guide could give me motivation. I live like 30 miles at least from the closest parks. Though I'm not sure. I have to save money on gas right now. I am active on Facebook, so maybe I can be more friendly there.
I'm both excited and a little scared about my future with my guide. It's life that scares me.
"Lives of spirit guides" = to give you obvious signs, (synchronicity) which you have no idea why or what for, further screwing with you and confusing you. Smile I have no idea where to go from here.. Life sucks and getting worse it seems. Then when I go to sleep, when I dream, it's dreams that are disturbing. Haven't had a good one in years. afraid to leave the house or interact with people because it seems 90% are a-holes. Too much fear of everything. Wish my "guide" would do something obvious and beneficial, but I do not see that happening and never really have I don't think.

Used to drink hardcore, 5th a day, stopped for 2 years now, nothing has changed. Life is crap still if not worse. etc etc etc. Wish this "game" would end, naturally of course. I wont end it but dang, whats the delay. This World can't seem to get any worse.
(06-18-2017, 09:46 AM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]If it's motivation that's the issue, you might try a motivation candle. A friend suggested that I try one, and it really works. So well for me, in fact, that I have to limit the amount of time that I leave it lit to a 1/2 hour. You can get one on Amazon. Smile

So is this candle a placebo type thing?
(06-24-2017, 10:55 PM)DungBeetle Wrote: [ -> ]"Lives of spirit guides" = to give you obvious signs, (synchronicity) which you have no idea why or what for, further screwing with you and confusing you. Smile I have no idea where to go from here.. Life sucks and getting worse it seems. Then when I go to sleep, when I dream, it's dreams that are disturbing. Haven't had a good one in years. afraid to leave the house or interact with people because it seems 90% are a-holes. Too much fear of everything. Wish my "guide" would do something obvious and beneficial, but I do not see that happening and never really have I don't think.

Used to drink hardcore, 5th a day, stopped for 2 years now, nothing has changed. Life is crap still if not worse. etc etc etc. Wish this "game" would end, naturally of course. I wont end it but dang, whats the delay. This World can't seem to get any worse.

I'm sorry to hear it's not going well for you. I've been depressed in the past. I still let some things get to me. I do more so lately find ways that I can make it easier for my guide to work with me. Certain changes in my lifestyle to respect them more. But spirit guides come in all types. Some are more difficult to work with. Mine is cartoony and amazing.

In life I still face difficulties, and have had a pretty hard life.
This is a significant subject, and it deserves more attention....an entire Homecoming, in my opinion.  Perhaps one day we may do this.

Our helpers on the other side of the veil work very hard, and are rarely recognized and acknowledged, let alone helped in return.  I suspect that the maturation of humans, as a species, will require (among other things) a connection with those altruistic beings.

Thank your guardian angel tonight.