Bring4th

Full Version: Billy Pilgrim day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disregard. I've lost six hours at some point today and don't know where they've gone.
(06-26-2017, 10:14 PM)Cirocco Wrote: [ -> ]Disregard.  I've lost six hours at some point today and don't know where they've gone.

I've had that happen where I lost some time. I don't recall actually losing the time, but I found two separate toilet paper rolls soaked like they were put in the toilet. Except I was the only one there. It happened one at a time. I don't know if it was alien visitation, or just I jumped to a new timeline. It was evidence that I had lost some time.
Today was more like getting unstuck in time (hence the title of the post). I don't recall falling asleep, but that must be what occcurred because I woke up, looked at the time on the computer and thought it said 9:14 a.m., but it was dark as midnight outside.

Just very weird to have that experience.
how are you? do you feel okay? Heart
Yes, I'm fine, albeit slightly annoyed at myself for apparently dozing off. Thank you for making sure though.

Kind of wondering if my body clock is resetting for whatever reason. Still, that's better than seeing a black sky and thinking the apocalypse is here. BigSmile