Bring4th

Full Version: YOU are acting! Right now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I stop acting! Every choice is another act-ion! No matter what, I am acting! I want the truth beneath the acting! I'm so tired of enjoying the act, mundanely. Mundane enjoyment stops you dead in your tracks, stagnates you. It's also an act.
When you observe something, who is observing? Is it you? Or is it the I behind the you? The I Am is observing. But ultimately, it is just AM. This is unity consciousness. Though I haven't really experienced that, except one form of it one time.

It's about building Awareness.
All the world is a stage, and we are the actors upon that stage. That's what third density is. Until the veil is dropped, we are acting in an illusion.

We are faced with the choice of how we shall act. How shall we seek the Truth underlying the illusion? You have the hunger my friend! Stoke that fire and keep seeking.

We all tend to be disenchanted with the worldly illusion as positive seekers of truth. Material possessions and worldly pursuits do not interest us anymore. We have explored those desires in many many lifetimes, and now our gaze is firmly set on the Creator.

It's a grand and glorious journey. It gives me chills every time I think about it. To be apart of something so glorious, the Creator knowing itself and becoming more than It is. There is no beginning and there is no end. We are citizens of eternity and infinity.

Praise be to the Infinite One!
I observe the catalysts and respond to them depending on how I feel or how I NOT feel (apathy's been a part of my nature)
(06-27-2017, 12:54 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]How do I stop acting! Every choice is another act-ion! No matter what, I am acting! I want the truth beneath the acting! I'm so tired of enjoying the act, mundanely. Mundane enjoyment stops you dead in your tracks, stagnates you. It's also an act.

The closest I've come to clarity has been when I'd managed to tune into the oneness of all.  I haven't experienced the oneness of all, but when I consciously focus on all being One, all being Me, Me being All, loving it all as part of Me - the best way I've heard it put is "thinking oneself into oneness" -- often during fasting and/or meditation - then I'm at peace.  The rest of the time it's back to playing with "reality" and all the myriad thought-form toys we mistake for being what they appear, and forgetting the clarity. 

The best advice I have is focus on Love.  It is real, it is fundamental, it is clarity.  Find it and stay in it. 
I wonder how anyone figured out we're in an illusion if we're actually in it. I've learned not to take spiritual experiences at face value.

Ancient tribes have known this way before the Ra material. How do you know your experience on psychedelics is real?
Do guides sometimes actually talk face to face with a person?

Well I did read Dancing on a Stamp where a guy talks to his guide, but you really have no evidence of us being in an illusion.
We have to take the word of others.
(06-27-2017, 12:54 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]How do I stop acting! Every choice is another act-ion! No matter what, I am acting! I want the truth beneath the acting! I'm so tired of enjoying the act, mundanely. Mundane enjoyment stops you dead in your tracks, stagnates you. It's also an act.

The closest thing to not acting is meditating.  That is the closest you'll get that is actually in your control, in my opinion.

But I don't see what's wrong with acting, even if it is mundane. The first step to addressing a problem like this is to be clear about whether it's even a problem.

Just be real with yourself, and others.