Bring4th

Full Version: What if my pyramid falls within the danger zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're welcome for your earworm of the day lol 

Anyways, I incorrectly posted this in an old corkboard thread so I figured I'd just post a new thread.

(03-20-2010, 10:42 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Just make sure the apex angle is less than 70 degrees. Ra made this very clear as of utmost importance. Anything over 69 degrees focuses energy/light dangerously strong. There was another thread here somewhere that went into a lot of details and quotes on considerations, but this one was the only consideration that was a cautionary one.

Figured I'd revive an old thread since specifically has to do with my question. 

Does anyone know of an instance where someone built a pyramid with an apex angle in the 70+ degree range? The reason that I ask is because I finally got up in my attic to measure the pyramid structure that is located in the center of the house and the figures are a bit disconcerting as I'm getting a 71 degree apex (vertex is a synonym). 

[Image: Screenshot_20170628-132351.png]

I even tried tinkering with the length and height by an inch or two and all it does is bring the angle degree up.

This is a look from the top of the house. The concaved lines form the pyramid while the lines along the apex of each gable of the roof makes a cross. The lines always reminded me of a convergence point along ley lines though I doubt if the house resides on such a thing 

[Image: Roof.jpg]

It's hard to make out but you can envision the pyramid structure just above all the ductwork. The apex is where that circular white electrical box is.

[Image: P1030922.jpg]

I also stated in another thread that the house is perfectly positioned facing North and the front wall  is anywhere from 19 to 24 degrees east of North depending on when the silly compass app would settle lol. 

All very interesting aspects of this house that was built by a medium who travelled the country in the late 1800s and early 1900s
From the pictures, I'm thinking that even if the apex angle is above 69 degrees, there is floor below it, so the focusing of energy if it is happening, is limited to the very top of your attic. I could be wrong. Have you had any strange occurances in your house? Have you felt a draining? I'm thinking that if there was anything wrong with the way the house was built it would have manifested by now.

(I remember watching this paranormal show, and someone in an Asian country purposefully built a house that conducted very negative energy. The fung shwei was awful. The position, the walls, the roof, etc. The locals called the house cursed and never lived there, but an American family moved in there and had bad things happen to them continually. It was a place that attracted lower astral and demonic entities.)
That brings up a good point that I never thought about

This pyramid shape extends all the way down the roof line and ends without an actual base. But the second floor and attic floor do make 2 separate bases so the entire pyramid consists of 2 levels.

As far as strange occurrences, supposedly the realtor who lived here for a few years experienced some strange events. She stated a prior owners father died of old age in the downstairs bedroom. When she and her boyfriend lived there, they rarely used the upstairs as they didn't have a need. One weekend her daughter was coming in to town to stay so she was cleaning upstairs. She cleaned the entire bathroom then went back downstairs. She had to use the bathroom and her boyfriend was occupying the downstairs so she went back upstairs. When she entered the bathroom, she found a ring that wasn't there prior as she had just cleaned. Come to find out, it was the ring of a prior inhabitant. But she told me all of this prior to buying the house so who knows if she was just playing up the whole thing for selling purposes since the house was built by the founder of the southeast's oldest spiritualist community

Prior to actually moving in, we had a ton of demo work to do so I was using a screwdriver for something. I got sidetracked for some reason then went back to whatever I was doing. I couldn't find the screwdriver for the life of me. I searched and searched then finally found it in the same place the lady found the ring. I couldn't tell ya if I had actually placed it there as my short term memory is crap lol.
I just kinda chuckled then went on my way. Never really experienced anything else.

I will say though that I always feel quite comfortable in the attic. Though it's ridiculously hot, I just kinda sat in there yesterday looking around.