Bring4th

Full Version: Is there a dream herb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately I have somewhat vivid dreams. But I wake up suddenly (or sometimes more gradually).
I sit and try to remember what just happened and I cannot.
Anyone know a good legal herb/vitamin/mineral that can help one remember their dreams?

As one who is studying shamanism, it would help greatly. I have nothing really to put in my dream journal,
except sometimes when I do remember.

I am taking psych meds, no alcohol and no smoking. My dreaming isn't any worse or better since I've been on the meds.
It's been just as vivid.
You said you don't smoke..good. I have found weed to be the cause of not remembering dreams.
I also had difficulty remembering dreams when I was on Schizo medications.

I became very conscious in my dreams and remembered most of them when I wasn't on any drugs or medicine.
I don't know of any herbs, but I know that if you use time and your own will that you will achieve what you want with dream work, especially recall. Do you keep a book by your bed to write everything down as soon as you wake up? That's really the most efficient way to train oneself.
Simply dedicate a time and place during your waking hours to the pursuit of understanding your time/space experiences. It works both ways you know. Some call it meditation, contemplative thought or prayer.

The key is being able to focus. Try to cut out the chatter. Ra mentioned opening the door......with it's key...silence.

I'm sure that herbs and drugs can help, but I'm not convinced that they are necessary.

The vibrational states of the day do seem to be mirrored by those of the night.

A great percentage of dreamtime is actually nonsense. Only when great investment in a thought form or pursuit is made will this result in a time/space experience sufficient to create a long and lasting memory.

Let me just say this. If you desire a time/space experience that is extraordinary, then you must provide the catalyst during wake-time for this to materialise. Question: What is a ritual?
(06-29-2017, 09:45 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know of any herbs, but I know that if you use time and your own will that you will achieve what you want with dream work, especially recall. Do you keep a book by your bed to write everything down as soon as you wake up? That's really the most efficient way to train oneself.

I sit when I wake up and try not to move, and just recall as much as I can. Then I come to my computer when I have the story down, and put it into my journal. I don't have a notebook.
But even when I try, as soon as I wake up, it's all gone. Just a vague feeling of how I felt I can remember.

I focus my days on meditation and working with anthro beings. I don't really intend certain dreamwork during the day.