Bring4th

Full Version: Incarnate programming question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If an entity programs for itself adversity, for example for the reason that it has karma that needs to be dealt with, and there are other-selves involved in this programming, why should an other-self partake in this plan if that will create negative karma for them? How does this work?
My opinion: I think the issue here is the normative lens. We see a karmic debt as "bad". We see adversity as "bad". But this is an illusion, and these things are not bad from the perspective outside the illusion. Instead, these are things to balance and work on in order to yield up to the Creator all the experiences possible. So that other-self would partake because perhaps it needs to perfect its unique experience of forgiveness, not because it's being punished by being roped into a karmic repayment scenario.
You would seek an entity who already has negative distortion (or like in the case that was my own in regard to past lifetimes, answer a call that's already there) requiring to be processed and which you would help in its own healing by being one who will easily forgive, accept and love instead of furthering the entity's karma through your being.

You wouldn't be able to plan this with an entity that doesn't already contain this karma or either you would need to have an aspect of your mutual plan that creates first the karma within this person (aiming at truly unbalanced distortions or immature aspects of the soul) through the mean of other other-selves that would share their own karma first.

Whatever the scenario, there's always growth in it for all parties.
I've said it before here but I really wish the topic of preincarnational planning would've been asked.

The only consolation are the books journey of souls and denstiny of souls by Michael Newton.
This also opens up the question of whether it's truly "bad karma" if everyone involved is in agreement about the game they're playing and the intended outcome. I mean, is a wrestling heel racking up bad karma for throwing shade at John Cena? I really don't think so. Everyone involved understands exactly what they're doing and they're working towards a common goal.
Speaking of Journey/Destiny of Souls, I believe in them it's explain that we incarnate in fairly tight knit soul groups, over many, many lifetimes, and we play many roles with and for each other. We do each other favors to play the villain, so to speak. We just, of course, forget that part about being player on a stage 99.9% (and hopefully gradually less!) of the time. Tongue
About from lifetime to another. I think quite often lifetimes have a purpose of their own but also a purpose of creating distortions to shape oneself into its required role for the following lifetime and so on. So you might have lifetimes meant to break you down and others to heal and release certain aspects, always following a certain path and plan.
(06-29-2017, 02:09 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity programs for itself adversity, for example for the reason that it has karma that needs to be dealt with, and there are other-selves involved in this programming, why should an other-self partake in this plan if that will create negative karma for them? How does this work?

Maybe you can find some answers in reincarnation stories:

A Dweller on Two Planets

Many Lives, Many Masters

The Wheel of Rebirth: An autobiography of many lifetimes

Many Mansions: The Edgar Cayce Story on Reincarnation

I haven't read the last two, but the first two are amazing. Dweller is a total page turner! There is naturally metaphysics and philosophy interspersed throughout the story as well.
So if an entity programs for itself violence towards itself with the idea of gaining patience, then the other-self/other-selves who partake in this plan to help, they are not polarizing positively? As a tangent, in the incarnation the other-selves would still have the choice of not attacking the self with the plan.
Most entities most likely in my opinion, will not be programming to this level of accuracy, or such an isolated event. Rather the entity sees potentials, due to where/what/how the instrument will grow, learn, and develop. Due to these factors, one could see a "silouhette" of potential experiences.

In my opinion even the advanced entity usually will only program for a handful of events, in any given life. Due to the very 'nature' of what were calling 'programming'. Can become a tool of control. Why not flow were the universe guides, as it is truly The Master of Masters. Usually the programming from a being of this....awareness level, is due to an specific event, in a past life/experience. That the being itself decides is unsatisfactory, or that wisdom can be distilled from re-experiencing or trying over.
I wouldn't mind if I found the Logos was programming my life. I would probably grow even faster than I could on my own. Love even more deeply, and have wisdom to share.
(08-10-2017, 02:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't mind if I found the Logos was programming my life. I would probably grow even faster than I could on my own. Love even more deeply, and have wisdom to share.

This is more true then you would know, or any of us could know. And also a major player of why you cant know here. All potentials are known beforehand, just as in a card game. There are a set amount of cards. Its part of what makes this finite. Yet it is not completely finite. as all things find there birth within Infinity. It does not mean all moves within the game are preset. Yet the board, dimensions, and apex(energetically) are "set". Yet I believe those are of an evolving/changing and moving nature as well.

The potential that is known before any "game" starts. Is the experience of and for The Creator.
So life seems to be a guessing game of gaining and losing positive polarity.
(08-10-2017, 02:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So life seems to be a guessing game of gaining and losing positive polarity.

More like a game of constantly improving your ability to remember the really important things about life, at a point in time, when you need them the most. 
(06-29-2017, 02:09 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity programs for itself adversity, for example for the reason that it has karma that needs to be dealt with, and there are other-selves involved in this programming, why should an other-self partake in this plan if that will create negative karma for them? How does this work?

There are complex reasons for programming catalyst. To generalize as an entity become enspirited and distills experience there is a shift from an ego centric psyche to a self centric psyche. The process is called choice.

To note: the vast majority of our people use trauma as the underlying disposition from which catalyst is drawn.

"Karma" is like inertia. Undulating crystallization patterns develop to reinforce and advance polarization patterns.

The reason adepts often comcern themselves with magic is the understanding and application of polarity
(06-29-2017, 02:09 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity programs for itself adversity, for example for the reason that it has karma that needs to be dealt with, and there are other-selves involved in this programming, why should an other-self partake in this plan if that will create negative karma for them? How does this work?

There has to be planning and agreement among parties. The other self may have karma to clear, or, may have a karma debt to the other entity, or may take on karma or momentum to clear in future.