Bring4th

Full Version: How does a disarranged entity heal himself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
''There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.'' Ra.

So this disarrangement means a series of unbalanced energy systems within an entity.
How could this entity heal himself? what ''care'' are those of Ra talking about exactly?
Blue-ray is when an individual starts becoming a conscious co-Creator.

The issue of tapping into blue-ray circuitry without enough context is that you can screw things up by making associations that can become quite permanent.

These 'associations' are like plugging a positive-lead into a negative outlet, or vice-versa, and blowing up (or putting into 'protection mode') your speaker system.

Once the harm is done, you usually have to take it back to the factory or dealer.
(07-02-2017, 05:55 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Once the harm is done, you usually have to take it back to the factory or dealer.

I don't understand this riddle
yeah, I'm not sure how much of it is a riddle BigSmile  

It's most likely me extending the metaphor a bit too far.

To answer the question, though, the kind of mindset that would push things to disarrange themself is unlikely the same mindset that would be able to reverse diagnose their missteps.

So it's uniikely they would be able to 'heal themselves'.  I'd say an outside intervention would be the minimum.
(07-02-2017, 06:07 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 05:55 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Once the harm is done, you usually have to take it back to the factory or dealer.

The healing would be done after the incarnation. I've mentioned this example elsewhere, and it's in the Law of One; Crowley was positive at the base of his beingness, and began walking the service to self path. The results were that he needed (needs, he's still there) healing of the deep inner pain he afflicted on himself.

Plenum already mentioned what I was going to say, that lower triad in conjunction with the blue ray is a negative configuration. It's extremely dangerous even for the negative path. Adepts who are not successful at total control run into problems very easily. Not many in our third density have the ability to heal these disarrayed conditions. Jesus the Christ certainly had the ability, and there are some examples in the Gospels of extreme cases he dealt with. So, I think the healing would be properly done after the incarnation.
(07-02-2017, 08:04 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 06:07 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]

The healing would be done after the incarnation. I've mentioned this example elsewhere, and it's in the Law of One; Crowley was positive at the base of his beingness, and began walking the service to self path. The results were that he needed (needs, he's still there) healing of the deep inner pain he afflicted on himself.

Plenum already mentioned what I was going to say, that lower triad in conjunction with the blue ray is a negative configuration. It's extremely dangerous even for the negative path. Adepts who are not successful at total control run into problems very easily. Not many in our third density have the ability to heal these disarrayed conditions. Jesus the Christ certainly had the ability, and there are some examples in the Gospels of extreme cases he dealt with. So, I think the healing would be properly done after the incarnation.

So Aliester could only be helped by dying.

another question! so it's not a necessity to enjoy hurting others for the sts entity?
I take it as Ra saying your belief system has become too polluted with ideas that haven't been integrated. For me, really taking a good look at beliefs as it relates to experience has been freeing. I find that there isn't much to understand.

"The conscious mind of the adept may be full to bursting of the most abstruse and unmanageable of ideas, so that further ideation becomes impossible and work in blue ray or indigo is blocked through over-activation. It is then that the adept would call upon the new mind, untouched and virgin, and dwell within the archetype of the new and unblemished mind without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the Logos."
(07-02-2017, 08:40 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]another question! so it's not a necessity to enjoy hurting others for the sts entity?

Have to enjoy power and control over others. Hurting is one of the means, not necessary, but I'd imagine enjoying hurting others would motivate the practicing of STS skills which would increase STS polarization. I'd say not caring about others' feelings is a necessity.
(07-02-2017, 05:09 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]''There are adepts who have penetrated many, many of the energy centers and several of the true colors. This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.'' Ra.

So this disarrangement means a series of unbalanced energy systems within an entity.
How could this entity heal himself? what ''care'' are those of Ra talking about exactly?

I did this. It was wild, but messy. Came back from Thailand and was enjoying being all of myself. Went home where no aspect of that was accepted or desired. Had a total blow out. To this day, there are massive 'mis-wirings' where everything I'm manifesting is backwards. So imagine everything you desire being held out of reach, or occurring or being available to everyone else. This is all perception, or course.

It's simply that I haven't had anyone in my life that is willing to accept me. And so it pitted my desire for acceptance vs my desire to be myself. I would rather be completely alone and be myself, than changing in any significant way for someone else.
(07-02-2017, 11:43 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 08:40 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]another question! so it's not a necessity to enjoy hurting others for the sts entity?

Have to enjoy power and control over others.  Hurting is one of the means, not necessary, but I'd imagine enjoying hurting others would motivate the practicing of STS skills which would increase STS polarization.  I'd say not caring about others' feelings is a necessity.

Aliester Crowley doesn't seem to enjoy controlling others.. I don't enjoy any of that either.
But I can get selfish and emotionless in certain situations. my best friend many times has said: ''You're evil''
Most likely orange ray blocage. Welcome to the club BigSmile
(07-02-2017, 03:45 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 11:43 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]

Have to enjoy power and control over others.  Hurting is one of the means, not necessary, but I'd imagine enjoying hurting others would motivate the practicing of STS skills which would increase STS polarization.  I'd say not caring about others' feelings is a necessity.

Aliester Crowley doesn't seem to enjoy controlling others.. I don't enjoy any of that either.
But I can get selfish and emotionless in certain situations. my best friend many times has said: ''You're evil''

He did enjoy controlling others in my understanding. His apprentice was subject to intense sadomasochism, which broke him and made this poor guy basically Crowley's slave.

If you're interested, this is an article on Crowley, you might find it helpful:

http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/642011.html